PDA

View Full Version : What to buy

Dover
12-25-2011, 05:41 PM
I brought some gold to change my country and have 196 G left. There are not many options but would I be better off buying 4 units at 40g each or maybe one gold money making building and 1-2 troops after that. Just trying to spend them wisely since this is all I will be allowed to get. TY.

XxZoneKillaxX
12-25-2011, 05:45 PM
Personally, I would use it on money buildings. You could bring in a wider income and get more things that you want, such as getting better units and better buildings faster.

Dover
12-26-2011, 04:08 AM
I was thinking that also, I was not sure if 2-3 troops would be beneficial over a money building.

Wildfire
12-26-2011, 04:09 AM
I've still got the 10 I started with, so I'm not much help, but as I see it gold units give you an attacking and defensive edge for a while. Long term I'm now starting to beat gold players more as I've built up a better economy and by adding more allies I'm fighting them with a bigger army of less powerful units. Yes those who come at you with half a dozen Yamatos or whatever still walk over me but they've bought success, no sense of achievement in that. The only time I'm nervous is when I'm saving for a building that's way outside my vault limit, the vault build times are crazy.

A lot of gold players seem to have relatively week economies, this seems to start hitting them between 2000-3000 attack strength, I've noticed a lot who were hammering me a week ago now not getting the better of me more the half the time, when I look at their bases and armies they tend to be low income for their level say under 35000 and have armies that are mostly gold and valor units. I'd reckon they are losing a valor unit in a lot of attacks and are probably struggling to make progress.

So I'd say if you want a short term thrill of beating all round you buy units for a more long term goal I agree with XxZ... Or just keep it for a rainy day!

Mastermind
12-26-2011, 05:13 AM
If it was me I would go for the building ever time. A few gold units won't provide much advantage but the building will provide cash for as long as you want to play the game.

Assassin66
12-26-2011, 05:57 AM
I would choose money buildings