PDA

View Full Version : Lets make a petition.

Djin
12-24-2011, 04:06 PM
I was reading through some threads and noticed that people want to reset their account and the developers refuse to let you start from scratch.

I think we should do something about it. We should create a petition to allow the player to reset their account. Especially since they charge you like $40 for 650 gold, and ONE SINGLE unit cost 550 gold, which makes me sick. I would never spend that much money for ONE UNIT that can easily get its ass killed. It's gross that this company doesn't give a ****.

Lets do something about it. The game is so addicting, but there's a lot I want to do that I can't and I messed up.

EnjoyLife
12-24-2011, 04:37 PM
I reset the account on my iPad. No petition needed.

Djin
12-24-2011, 05:51 PM
Why don't you tell me how? Or are you to good to? But just because you did it, there should be an option. So I still stand by what I said.

There shouldn't have to be a way where you need to do a ton of ****. There should be a little button that makes you say... blow up your base and you can start from scratch.

youj
12-24-2011, 06:00 PM
You can reset your account by getting a new device, and transfer your account to that device, delete your app on this device, and then reinstall your app.

Gold units are expensive because they are indestructible.

Djin
12-24-2011, 06:03 PM
I don't plan on spending another $xxx on a device just to reset my account. What a joke. The more I play the game, I'm starting to seriously not enjoy it because of all the issues and how broken the game is.

youj
12-24-2011, 06:20 PM
You could also contact support by emailing

modernwar-ios-support@funzio.com

Maybe they would help you.

EnjoyLife
12-24-2011, 06:34 PM
It's been mentioned on these forums how to do it in the past, hence why I didn't go into the details. You could also let the public know what your account info is and we can move your account for you. If one of us would do that, after calling us cheaters for camping, that is another matter.

Djin
12-24-2011, 06:37 PM
To ignorant to see why it is "Cheating". You do it, so you don't care.

Think about it. If I don't camp, I will not have a chance.

Am I right or wrong

EnjoyLife
12-24-2011, 06:49 PM
If you do not camp, your chances will be more poor than if you do camp. If you dump all your points into Attack, your chances will be better than someone attacking that dumped all their points into defense. What's your point?

Tail gunner
08-23-2012, 04:02 AM
[QUOTE=Djin;80416]Why don't you tell me how? Or are you to good to? But just because you did it, there should be an option. So I still stand by what I said.

You my friend have got too much attitude, if you want help from people on the forum then ask politely, don't demand to be told things and make snide comments (as noted above) to well respected members of the community as you will get nowhere.

Jhoemel
08-23-2012, 04:11 AM
Do this, make a funzio account. Press transfer device after you do that, post the email, username and password on a modern war fan site and once one person decides to use your account. You can start from scratch

Fl@sh
08-23-2012, 04:12 AM
This thread is from December guys... Let it die again.

Jhoemel
08-23-2012, 04:31 AM
What the??? Why did they necro this thread. Will i get banned by posting here? I thought this is a new thread. Sorry

Thanks flash

Thunder Child
08-23-2012, 04:32 AM
I don't plan on spending another $xxx on a device just to reset my account. What a joke. The more I play the game, I'm starting to seriously not enjoy it because of all the issues and how broken the game is.How about deleting the game and taking up knitting?

Thunder Child
08-23-2012, 04:34 AM
This thread is from December guys... Let it die again.Lol! Should've read the whole thread before adding by 2c!

Jhoemel
08-23-2012, 04:42 AM
Lol! Should've read the whole thread before adding by 2c!

Yeah, should have look at the date where this is made :) nice to see you tc

mickymacirl
08-23-2012, 04:53 AM
I was reading through some threads and noticed that people want to reset their account and the developers refuse to let you start from scratch.

I think we should do something about it. We should create a petition to allow the player to reset their account. Especially since they charge you like $40 for 650 gold, and ONE SINGLE unit cost 550 gold, which makes me sick. I would never spend that much money for ONE UNIT that can easily get its ass killed. It's gross that this company doesn't give a ****.

Lets do something about it. The game is so addicting, but there's a lot I want to do that I can't and I messed up.

It's easy to use different accounts, just jailbreak your device.

mickymacirl
08-23-2012, 04:57 AM
Oh ya, opps, didn't even notice.

umayos_ka123@yahoo.com
08-23-2012, 07:30 AM
No need to complain because this a money game. Too bad for us free players, after putting the leader board tracker it becomes more difficult to acquire indestructable units. Now they let us realize that this game is waste of time & not good for our health! Putang ina nyo funzio, ginagago nyo mga naglalaro dito.

joaquim
08-23-2012, 04:26 PM
[QUOTE=Djin;80416]Why don't you tell me how? Or are you to good to? But just because you did it, there should be an option. So I still stand by what I said.

You my friend have got too much attitude, if you want help from people on the forum then ask politely, don't demand to be told things and make snide comments (as noted above) to well respected members of the community as you will get nowhere.

Necroing a thread is against the posting guidelines. Enjoy your ban.

Buggs1a
08-23-2012, 05:32 PM
Micky, clear your inbox. I tried to pm you but your inbox is full. We need to discuss something, I just want to talk, that's all.

Take care.

Gambit12
08-23-2012, 06:09 PM
No need to complain because this a money game. Too bad for us free players, after putting the leader board tracker it becomes more difficult to acquire indestructable units. Now they let us realize that this game is waste of time & not good for our health! Putang ina nyo funzio, ginagago nyo mga naglalaro dito.

Hahaha...i understand the last part. Where u from dude?

Blackstone
08-23-2012, 07:39 PM
[QUOTE=Tail gunner;385361]

Doesn't matter. Mark's on vacation.

MonkeyPuppy2012
08-23-2012, 08:33 PM
Djin.... take your issues to those that can solve them.. they can't be solved here...

Blackstone
08-23-2012, 09:41 PM
Djin.... take your issues to those that can solve them.. they can't be solved here...

Haha...your man Djin quit the game 9 months ago! This thread was Necroed.

Jhoemel
08-24-2012, 12:22 AM

We all know where this guy lived man. Di ba?

Tail gunner
08-24-2012, 04:00 AM
[QUOTE=Tail gunner;385361]

Are you the forum moderator now then? - as usual joaquim you have too much to say. You should be banned again for your offensive avatar and for being top of the most annoying forum member league. Why don't you disappear back to the CC forum for good or are they sick of you over there aswell? - oh and don't bother responding as i couldn't care less what you say or think.

joaquim
08-24-2012, 01:50 PM
[QUOTE=joaquim;386217]

Are you the forum moderator now then? - as usual joaquim you have too much to say. You should be banned again for your offensive avatar and for being top of the most annoying forum member league. Why don't you disappear back to the CC forum for good or are they sick of you over there aswell? - oh and don't bother responding as i couldn't care less what you say or think.

No I'm just having fun. Too much to say? This is the first time you even respond to one of my threads. And how would you know? You only have 70 posts in forum. LMAO at the offensive avatar and league of annoying forum members. I'm keeping the avy and if I haven't been banned for it yet, I won't so deal with it. I'm staying here because I play MW oh and btw they love me over there. Too late already resonded.

Gambit12
08-24-2012, 09:31 PM
We all know where this guy lived man. Di ba?

i know ryt...lol

dthfrmabv
08-24-2012, 09:37 PM

hahaha.... I guess i should be careful too.You can disregard my PM. I didnt read the whole thread... I got my answer.