PDA

View Full Version : A question...

Djin
12-24-2011, 03:57 PM
I know I have a low attack and defense, something like 190 attack and 220 defense. I started the game a few days ago and I'm level 17. I cannot stand how someone is level 15 and they have 250+ attack/defense and their base is almost double mine.

Is it because they buy gold? I also seen a unit for 550 gold and you can buy gold for $40 for 650. I cannot believe this ****ing game. Who would waste that type of money on a single troop that can be killed? I cannot believe the price of units in this game...

But what pisses me off is how can I get better when people up to 2 levels lower then me have well over 220 attack. How do they do it? The only thing I can think is they buy gold or they found a way to cheat.

Can someone shed some light on this issue please. I am at a point where I can't attack anyone. I also notice that I have so many more troops then some people, but their attack is why higher than me. What do they have to give themselves such a high rating for being a low level?

angelica
12-24-2011, 04:15 PM
FYI You can't lose gold items. I have a very good attack and defense for my level. and it can sometimes far exceed other players (sometimes by more that 2000), but I haven't spent a dime on the game. How many troops do you have? At level 17, you are allowed to bring 85 troops to battle, and they allow you to bring 340 units to battle. If you are not fully equipped and the other opponent is (with a higher attack and defence), they are more likely to win. Don't level up for a little bit. Expand your income per hour and put it back into your base. If you only started a few days ago and are at level 17, you leveled up too fast.
JMHO, everyone plays differently.

KoolKid
12-24-2011, 05:27 PM
Just camp for a while. Use your income to by Engineers and upgrades. Until you build up your defense and attack. If you continue to fight and do missions, like any war you will loose soldiers, vehicles, and airplanes even if you win. Slow down get stronger. Have fun, dont take it so seriously when you get raided or attacked. It part of the game.

EnjoyLife
12-24-2011, 05:32 PM
Just camp for a while. Use your income to by Engineers and upgrades. Until you build up your defense and attack. If you continue to fight and do missions, like any war you will loose soldiers, vehicles, and airplanes even if you win. Slow down get stronger. Have fun, dont take it so seriously when you get raided or attacked. It part of the game.

He considers camping equivalent to cheating...

Djin
12-24-2011, 05:49 PM
Why can't I post?

Djin
12-24-2011, 05:50 PM
WHen someone finds a loop hole and exploits it to get ahead, that's cheating. Perhaps you should look the word up. And I know someone will tell me to not play if I don't like it. I shouldn't have to quit because people are exploting a loop hole, which in title is cheating. Because I refuse to "camp" I know I will never be able to fight because people are up to 3x higher then me at 2 levels below me.

It's difficult to buy things when you don't camp for money.

zynshmily
12-24-2011, 11:46 PM
first of all, you need straighten your fallacies out...
i've only played for a week. i spent 600-ish. now im level 63 with 13k attack and 14k defense. No, im not a cheater. No,im not an employee of the funzio. i enjoy playing this game and i have money to "waste".
i've noticed at least 4 people who spend more than 1000.
I've seen dozens of people who spend more than 100.
its just like some idiots would buy xbox or ps3; some *****es would spend thousands of dollars on LV and Gucci. My hobby is playing games and i dont mind supporting the game i like by spending a little.
If you insist to be a whiney d*khead in his wrong mind, no one forces you to play...
most of threads you post are ridiculous, i really cant hold my peace.
you have a cheap play style, fine, be my guest. Learn to tolerate, pick up some defensive strategy. Dont compare yourself with someone who spends real money.
Plus, its others freedom to dispose their money. No one needs you to condemn their ways of spending money...
if you suspect someones cheating, go turn him/her in. dont insinuate anything meaningless. remember, not everyone has your cheapness.
additionally, most of your technical questions are too dumb to be answered, i dont wanna waste my time on those questions...
on the bright side, you did have one good proposal,tho. installing a "reset" button is indeed a good idea. especially for those who have brains, after they explore the game and get familiar, starting over is a viable option.
plz, im begging you. think for a second before you post some dumbass questions. many things are so obvious. we dont need another person to remind us how stupid common americans now have become...
BTW, it wont be such a bad idea to play halo with lonely nerds...