PDA

View Full Version : Attack/Defense Update?

Syn
12-24-2011, 11:25 AM
Anyone else notice their attack/defense go up over night? I'm almost positive mine did significantly. (500+)

Just wanted to see if I was alone in thinking this...

dudeman
12-24-2011, 11:46 AM
Nope. Even if there was an update I probably wouldn't have got a stat boost.

This game seems to enjoy screwing me over like that. Lol

Brent
12-24-2011, 02:32 PM
I haven't gotten any extra stats either.

Syn
12-24-2011, 02:53 PM
Must be my connection. I think I bought some explosives last night and they didn't register until I re-logged in. False alarm!

617Pats
12-24-2011, 03:13 PM
I have not gotten extra stats but I was robbed by opponents with disparingly less stats today. Some ass with less then 7000 attack was able to rob buildings they should not be able to. I understand that during robbing defense is halved plus building defense and random factor from attack/defense skill points. I have my whole inventory including my building defense in an excel spreadsheet and have my full rob defense at 8300 plus i have about 31 defense skill points. No way this fool could have robbed my level 5 smokeshop with an attack of 6935. I have had plenty of green in my news from fools with much higher attack even around 8500 attack who lose when trying to rob my higher level buildings. I have 3 level 9 bodyguard and 1 level 8 bodyguard agency yet this guy miraculously robbed me. He did lose a number of times too but still there had to have been a glitch in an update.

Now hes paying the price because I have been consistently robbing and attacking him all day. I won't stop till he begs for mercy and send an invite to add him.