PDA

View Full Version : More strange ....stuff.

dudeman
12-24-2011, 12:00 AM
As we all know, each of our mafia brings into battle one gun, one melee, one armor, one explosive, and one vehicle. I know this may seem ridiculous, but let's make a list:

1. Gun
2. Melee
3. Armor
4. Explosive
5. Vehicle

Five items, or, let's call them units.

Now let's visit the rival list. The rival list is organized in columns. From left to right, avatar, level, (max.) mafia size, rival name, rob, attack.

Has anyone tapped on the actual area where the (max.) mafia size is shown? Try it. This is the message that pops up: "Mafia Size: Each ally brings 4 units into battle. Invite allies to bring more units into battle. Only 5 allies per level can be used."

So which four items does the ally bring into battle? Everyone knows there are five item/unit types, and the hint in the results screen clearly states that each "ally" brings one of all five units/item types into battle.

Don't you love how misleading this game can be?

Syn
12-24-2011, 12:04 AM
I've seen this before, and I just dismissed it as something that was overlooked. I've crunched the numbers, my mafia members ARE using 5 items.

EnemamedJew
12-24-2011, 12:05 AM
Sorry for selection forum to leave a message for you about vicodin drugstore
3592 dose hydrocodone medication vicodin Seattle (http://www.chatalaska.com/vicodin) and buy vicodin without medical records buy vicodin without an rx Shreveport (http://www.deeptwelve.com/vicodin)EnemamedJew: If you are unsure about anything related to dosing with Vicodin, please talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist. More information also: oxycodone and vicodin Simi Valley

xclusiv
12-24-2011, 02:19 AM
funzio already knows about this it will be fixed in the next update, they didnt want to wait a week to fix it before rolling out the previous update.

G Wiz
12-24-2011, 02:25 AM
Thought this was weird also, but I was assured it would be handled.

Duke.0
12-24-2011, 07:34 AM
Never noticed this before. Probably a typo

Max Power
12-24-2011, 07:44 AM
It's a leftover from the "before explosives" days.

dudeman
12-24-2011, 11:59 AM
So it's just Funzio laziness.

Not surprised.

Max Power
12-24-2011, 01:53 PM
So it's just Funzio laziness.

Not surprised.

You know, practically every post you have made lately suggests that you should take a break from this game.

Syn
12-24-2011, 02:02 PM
You know, practically every post you have made lately suggests that you should take a break from this game.

I really wasn't going to say anything, but I agree. Put the pitchfork down and take a breather for a few days. You'll fall in love with CC all over again!

divver
12-25-2011, 12:56 PM
In the HD version it says : "Each maffia member upto 5 per level brings one melee item, weapon, armor, vehicle, and explosive into a fight". So no problem here.