PDA

View Full Version : Vault expansion

Sgt K
12-23-2011, 01:47 PM
So I`m upgrading my vault from 350 000 to 400 000. It`s gonna take 108 hours. Or pay 1080 gold bars to finish it now. Seriously..., what the f...k?!? What`s the point of upgrading my money buildings if I can't keep the money protected. You can`t really save up either. I`m really this close to retiring from the game. Getting really frustrated with everything taking so damn long. Geez...

EnjoyLife
12-23-2011, 04:04 PM
You protect it with troops and defensive buildings...

Agent Orange
12-23-2011, 04:52 PM
That will work right up until some more powerful waltzes in and cleans you out. Build defense units until your vault is ready then buy another upgrade. Use it or loose it.

zynshmily
12-24-2011, 05:20 AM
If vault could be quickly upgraded at a low price, this game would be damn boring because there would be many more defensive players. why attack if others' money is all protected? suffering casualty just to finish some valor mission? dont just think for yourself, put yourself in an attacker's shoes.
if you dont wanna be robbed, spend unprotected money asap. buy some defensive units such as transport, medic. dont leave your money unprotected. they won't stop hitting you 'till ur tied if its lucrative for others to attack you.