Mafia = 431
Attack = 12k
Defence = 16k

Fights won 6100
Rights lose 340

Robs won 4000
Robs lost 90

Iv just been doing PvP. Loads of fights and farming M4's i have 230 i want 400

But now I want to build up my defence and actually start buying items. So the plan is to camp and get 20k defence before moving on.

I just bought 3 bodyguard agencys im going to upgrade them to at least 7. Im going to buy like 20 Muay Thai gyms and upgrade them to 5 each. And max out level 1 gatling guns

Once thats done and I get a few items I should have enough defence for now and im going econ crazy. I want 50k+ an hour then im going to get 400 Steel Garrotes.

All this sond like a good plan

BBz
12-23-2011, 03:17 AM
Im tempted to buy hundreds of swat helmets but I know this will be a waste later on as they will all get replaced by Boxer shorts and NVG's. I don't know if the short term defence increase is worth this tho..... I have 60 NVG's and 40 Boxer shorts and a few other good armor items.

So swat helmets would add a lot to my stats short term but over long term they will eventually get binned.

Or just carry on saving upgrading defence and money buildings. Igonoring my poor equpiied mafia untill I have the cash flow to go crazy equipping.

Peacock
12-23-2011, 03:23 AM
Everything seems fine..

Only ur
"I just bought 3 bodyguard agencys im going to upgrade them to at least 7. Im going to buy like 20 Muay Thai gyms and upgrade them to 5 each" is the worst decision

BBz
12-23-2011, 03:25 AM
Why please explain?

I bought them because I want to bost defence stats very quickly. So I can camp in the mid 80's and basically be unrobbable for a few weeks will I prepare my mafia and income for war. I dont log in a lot so i miss collection times to find my big buildings are robbed say 40% of the time

BBz
12-23-2011, 03:27 AM
I know they wont keep me safe for ever but I want protect my income for now. They seem the logical way to go about this iv already seen a drymatic decrease in the amout of times iv been robbed. So why would this be a bad thing?

Amber_
12-23-2011, 03:28 AM
My suggestion is, focus on the economy, not equipment. If you do a lot of pvp you'll get a lot of weapons there and a lot of respect (=respect weapons). Your stats is not bad for your level. Focus on the economy and put your money into upgrades, new buildings and expansions. You should always have something upgrading. The ones who focus on the economy will be the strongest player in the end, because you invest your money instead of spending them.

Amber_
12-23-2011, 03:32 AM
When you get past 90 you'll get robbed by the HL-players anyways. Building a lot of muay thai's is a total waste of space. You should build some though. CLOCK your buildings, and go for the 12-24-48 types if you can't log on as often.

BBz
12-23-2011, 03:52 AM
really i can't understand how increasing my defence is a bad thing? So there will no way of preventing being robbed past level 90? no matter how good your defence is?

Peacock
12-23-2011, 03:57 AM
U can't really increase ur def using def bldgs, u shld read my thread

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15058-Effect-of-Def-buildings-and-skill-points-against-rob-atk-by-Guru-Peacock-again..lol

BBz
12-23-2011, 04:03 AM
Um.... I don't know. So your telling me that if i build loads of muay thai gyms people can still rob me?

I just want to stop people for stealing me money before i collect. If defence buildings are not the answer then items are the only option. Guess im going to have to start saving for 400 blast sheilds lol

Amber_
12-23-2011, 04:12 AM
The point is, your defense buildings are mostly good to protect robberies. And it's really hard to protect your hood from robberies as your defense gets down by 50% (or something) when people rob you. With lots of defense buildings you may have the chance to defend your hood from some players at your level, but when you get past 90 you're going to be pretty much chanceless against the big guys with around 40-60 def and att. Therefore, if you're smart you should stock up on buildings that suits your playing-style. For example, you say you don't log on to the game as often, then you should buy buildings that don't pay out as often (like 12-24-48, as many players use). My advice is, buy some def-buildings (the bodyguard agencies are great) but use the rest of the space in your hood for money buildings. Do as much pvp as you can to loot weapons and respect. That will help your stats a lot!
This is just my advice, but people plays different and if you really want to fill your hood with muay thai's you should! :)

BBz
12-23-2011, 04:34 AM
I might just carry on building my defence for a week solid then see if people can rob me after that

Max Power
12-23-2011, 04:39 AM
Sounds like you already had a plan when you started this thread.

BBz
12-23-2011, 04:55 AM
I did but I want to run it by everyone to find and ovbious flaws. Id rather not waste time doing somthing blatently pointless where I should be doing somthing else.

Main goal in the game is to get a nice income and a massive defence.
So when I get bored of the game I can still play I can have it on standby mode. Log on now and then collect money thats not been robbed buy defensive items and log back off.

BBz
12-23-2011, 05:00 AM
Im getting more and more tempted to buy blast sheilds in the distant future. 19 Def for 200k seems a good deal. I think i might start banking my RP from now on untill i make up my mind what equipment path i will take

A possible easily obtainable defence build could be

Guns = M4 22 D
Melle = Mace 6 D ( Mabye Tasers 11 D if my econ goes well )
Armour = Blast sheilds 19 D
Cars = Bikes 12 D

Total of 58 Defence per mafia member + Building defence. Tons of muay thai gyms and gattling guns

dudeman
12-23-2011, 08:58 AM
The point is, your defense buildings are mostly good to protect robberies. And it's really hard to protect your hood from robberies as your defense gets down by 50% (or something) when people rob you. With lots of defense buildings you may have the chance to defend your hood from some players at your level, but when you get past 90 you're going to be pretty much chanceless against the big guys with around 40-60 def and att. Therefore, if you're smart you should stock up on buildings that suits your playing-style. For example, you say you don't log on to the game as often, then you should buy buildings that don't pay out as often (like 12-24-48, as many players use). My advice is, buy some def-buildings (the bodyguard agencies are great) but use the rest of the space in your hood for money buildings. Do as much pvp as you can to loot weapons and respect. That will help your stats a lot!
This is just my advice, but people plays different and if you really want to fill your hood with muay thai's you should! :)

I have been thinking about selling all my defense buildings. I'm sick of looking at those useless things that cost me time and money without really doing anything else. I keep thinking the space would be better used for money buildings. That would save me $500k on my next expansion, give me room to play hood tetris for a little while, and give me enough space for some money buildings like lofts or ugly museums, or if I give in to the gold sale, something else. (edit: no way in hell I'm buying gold now)

It feels like I'm always strapped for cash and I can't buy equipment and upgrade stuff simultaneously.

Should I scrap defense buildings? The more I think about it, the more I want to. I might consider saving my level 5 machine gun turret, just in case I ever feel like finishing machine gun malfunction, but other than that I am starting to feel like the rest are completely pointless.

I'd probably be shooting myself in the foot at this point if sold the def buildings though. Though decision.

Nudie
12-23-2011, 11:29 AM
Dude,
If you've already built the D buildings and is not currently strapped for space, I'd say keep them. Just stop devoting huge amounts of resources into a low value adding enterprise. I think moderate defenses look good in a balanced hood. Don't like the looks of huge tower farms or even worse, hoods with no money buildings. So depressing.