PDA

View Full Version : Major Defense Stat Glitch!

Syn
12-22-2011, 10:54 PM
This is what I would consider a major glitch:

http://i.imgur.com/Iq5Tl.png

Also, the new buildings I built are gone, but I have the same income stats. I thought it was a graphic glitch, but after a few restarts, still not there.

Edit: I'm not gonna rob/attack anyone until this gets fixed.

Syn
12-22-2011, 10:56 PM
Fixed already :P

Funzio is on the ball tonight. That would have been a disaster...

Ram
12-22-2011, 10:56 PM
I want this glitch on my attack!

Syn
12-22-2011, 10:59 PM
I would be looking at the defensive attack/rob formula again. They did something to defense, and I suspect it was for buildings. My defense did just go up about 1k.

G Wiz
12-23-2011, 01:51 AM
What was your original stats? If you care to share that is

yshen
12-23-2011, 02:23 AM
Did you buy gold? I remember your income per hour was like 20k+ week ago, or I am just wrong.

Johnno
12-23-2011, 04:18 AM
Why do you have so few mafia?

JimmyShines
12-23-2011, 05:15 AM
Too bad you couldn't keep that def stat, that would have been reallllly nice to have.

Brent
12-23-2011, 06:28 AM
I know someone who has 130,000 defense. He wasted so many RM on this game. He said about $699.

JimmyShines
12-23-2011, 08:36 AM
I know someone who has 130,000 defense. He wasted so many RM on this game. He said about $699.

I'll take your 130K def and raise ya 185K, this ones no glitch... and not a lot of RM spent. http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-HR6PeDtxk-0/TvStAPSgTiI/AAAAAAAAAMA/UqhQEYype9g/s640/picu.jpg

Syn
12-23-2011, 08:44 AM
Did you buy gold? I remember your income per hour was like 20k+ week ago, or I am just wrong.

Here are my stats for 12/20: http://i.imgur.com/lAeRz.png The magic of the Rock Cafe!

What was your original stats? If you care to share that is

See above :D

Why do you have so few mafia?

Just a tactic I've used. Once I have my members all beefed up with the best items, I'll add more.

Edit: Also, I don't request mafia. I just accept when I receive requests, because that means they saw my signature and are from the forums. :D

dudeman
12-23-2011, 10:21 AM
Fixed already :P

Funzio is on the ball tonight. That would have been a disaster...

You seem to have so much luck getting Funzio to fix stuff for you. Maybe you could talk to them about fixing the other hundred thousand bugs and glitches? Especially the collection time resetting bug. That one is enough to ruin the game for me.

Syn
12-23-2011, 10:59 AM
You seem to have so much luck getting Funzio to fix stuff for you. Maybe you could talk to them about fixing the other hundred thousand bugs and glitches? Especially the collection time resetting bug. That one is enough to ruin the game for me.

I didn't email Funzio about this, it literally lasted all of 3-5 minutes. I saw your thread though, and the timer reset has happened to me as well. Nothing too major, but if it were a high level high income building, then I would write an email about it.

Just remember, when you are writing emails to Funzio try to be level headed about it. Making threats to quit, cussing, and being generally rude will get you no where. Just explain the problem, time and date that the problem occurred, your ID, and level. It's fine to express your anger about it, just do it in a more civil manner. This goes for everyone, not just dudeman.

dudeman
12-23-2011, 11:08 AM
Yes I know, but my main problem with the bugs is the lack of action. How many people have been on the forum complaining about collection time resets?

**** like that does make me want to quit, so i'm definitely not buying gold now. I very well might quit soon, because this is ****ing stupid. For the amount of time people spend waiting on this game, is it really too much to ask for the time of day and the rate at which time elapses to remain constant?

The whole damn game is based on time, so if the time doesn't work, the game is ****ed.

Tramp Stamp
12-23-2011, 10:28 PM
I'll take your 130K def and raise ya 185K, this ones no glitch... and not a lot of RM spent.

Wow, that's even better than AppleMacGuy.

The whole damn game is based on time, so if the time doesn't work, the game is ****ed.

Best summation of the problem I've heard.

Fig Oni
12-23-2011, 11:56 PM
I'll take your 130K def and raise ya 185K, this ones no glitch... and not a lot of RM spent. http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-HR6PeDtxk-0/TvStAPSgTiI/AAAAAAAAAMA/UqhQEYype9g/s640/picu.jpg

With this picture itself I can prove he is a cheater. Now I know why he was trying to sell his hood lol

JimmyShines
12-24-2011, 07:26 AM
With this picture itself I can prove he is a cheater. Now I know why he was trying to sell his hood lol

Yep, this player is a cheater, about 18 or so days ago this player had 24k att & 100k def, for the def part I believe the player is using the multi-build and upgrade exploit (BTW, Funzio does not believe this to be a cheat, but a bug and will therefore not punish the player), more than half of the upper HL players use this exploit. If you know how to do the exploit please post it for all to learn and do... only fair.

Forgot to mention, this player is at almost 200k def now.... so CC players, what-ya think?

Fig Oni
12-24-2011, 07:59 AM
multi-build and upgrade exploit (BTW, Funzio does not believe this to be a cheat, but a bug and will therefore not punish the player), more than half of the upper HL players use this exploit. If you know how to do the exploit please post it for all to learn and do... only fair.

Didn't know there was an exploit please share if its not punishable by funzio

Johnno
12-25-2011, 08:58 AM
Just a tactic I've used. Once I have my members all beefed up with the best items, I'll add more.
Here are my stats for 12/20: http://i.imgur.com/lAeRz.png The magic of the Rock Cafe!

I've been watching this forum for a little while and am a newbie to posting. Im thinking that now you have the opp to use a whole 500 mafia even though they are not 100% equipped, are you not short changing yourself? I reckon maybe i'ts a great plan for maybe up to lvl 50 but now do you find that you are lacking?
See above :D

Edit: Also, I don't request mafia. I just accept when I receive requests, because that means they saw my signature and are from the forums. :D

Johnno
12-25-2011, 09:13 AM
I've been watching this forum for a little while and am a newbie to posting. Im thinking that now you have the opp to use a whole 500 mafia even though they are not 100% equipped, are you not short changing yourself? I reckon maybe i'ts a great plan for maybe up to lvl 50 but now do you find that you are lacking?

Sorry syn, this is the msg I meant to post on my own.

dudeman
12-25-2011, 12:45 PM

Sorry syn, this is the msg I meant to post on my own.

If your mafia isn't bringing items into battle for you, what's the point? If you can't equip them, you don't need them and it doesn't hurt to have a smaller mafia.

I have 292 mafia at level 94. Nearly all my rivals have well over 500 mafia. It doesn't help them at all because lots of them are very poorly equipped, so these huge mafias don't really mean anything.

I'm reminded of the phrase "it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean."

Rarelibra
12-25-2011, 02:01 PM
If your mafia isn't bringing items into battle for you, what's the point? If you can't equip them, you don't need them and it doesn't hurt to have a smaller mafia.

I have 292 mafia at level 94. Nearly all my rivals have well over 500 mafia. It doesn't help them at all because lots of them are very poorly equipped, so these huge mafias don't really mean anything.

I'm reminded of the phrase "it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean."

Ah yes, but when you reach the magic level 99 or 100 and start seeing those well over lvl 100, you will find that there are quite a bit with 500 mafia that ARE well equipped. that's when the fun begins, where you have to find your additional 208 and hope that they, too, are all equipped, no?

dudeman
12-25-2011, 02:19 PM
I add them as I can equip them. Even now I'm not doing very well in terms of being equipped with strong weapons. Lots of my mafia uses garbage items.

But I also want to be as strong as I can with the smallest mafia possible, and let it grow slowly.

That's just how I play, and like most other play styles, you win some you lose some. For a while I won a lot more than I lost, but it's starting to even out again. I feel like I see more and more players who have purchased gold, so that could be one reason why the competition seems to be getting stronger.

How many level 100+ players buy or have bout gold?

I'm a free-player-for-life unless Funzio fixes a lot of the bugs this game still has, so I expect the game will start to become impossible for me at some point.

But until then, it's addictive anyways.