PDA

View Full Version : How do I reset my profile??.

Reutdog
12-21-2011, 09:52 PM
Okay I'm at level 35 and I refuse to play this game any longer because incant get anything done. How do i reset my game or profile?

zynshmily
12-21-2011, 11:00 PM
I dont think its possible to reset the profile without starting over a new character...
Even if you remove and reinstall the game on the same device, ur existing character wont be deleted...which mean there must be an archive file in ur device system.
if you have iFile or iFunbox, all you have to do is to located the saved file and delete it. just a theory of my part, i didnt try it, nor do i know the path of the file.

Tramp Stamp
12-21-2011, 11:15 PM
Besides the transfer option in-game, I'm pretty sure you'd need to spoof a UUID from a jailbroken iOS device to accomplish this.

CallmeJJK
12-22-2011, 07:04 AM
No you can not reset in game but if you can get ahold of another iPhone/iPod you can put switch accounts and it will let you reset

Agent Orange
12-22-2011, 08:44 AM
Okay I'm at level 35 and I refuse to play this game any longer because incant get anything done. How do i reset my game or profile?

Just curious but how will resetting help? You'll have the same problems of things taking forever and to top it off you will be starting all over again perhaps in a worse position.

Dover
12-22-2011, 09:06 AM
Is the game that broken that someone can not level the wrong way and then take a step back and fix what they did wrong? I would think that is faster than starting over at 1 again and needing to sit through all of those timers again.

Agent Orange
12-22-2011, 09:18 AM
Yup. Only thing you can do is delete allies in an attempt to drop off the radar of higher level players but that won't help a lot if you have a bunch of turtles moving in on you.

Seems that if you pick the wrong game plan the only way to survive is to buy your way out or better still nuke your base since the devs are not letting folks restart.

Dover
12-22-2011, 09:24 AM
Based on the threads since I started last week it seems like everyone is doing the Turtle. Soon there will only be two groups, the haves (those who level to 100 because they spend spend spend real $$$) and the have nots (those who are upset a free game makes them spend money to win so they turtle so they do not get picked on). I would like to see the stats on how many users are under level 20 today and then again on Feb 1st. I bet the number will double.

Wildfire
12-22-2011, 09:25 AM
Yes starting over would be a bit drastic, however, I think you should be allowed to change nations a limited number of times without having to buy gold. I think most people arbitrarily choose their home nation when starting out without any real strategic reason. That said after a couple of days I thought UK was a mistake, now 3 weeks later I'm happy with it. It has taken a week of basically turtling though to balance out my economy and get reasonable defence strength, that's my main gripe, at times the game is so slow it can get quite tedious.

Dover
12-22-2011, 09:37 AM
I just changed over from Germany to the UK, it cost less than I would have spent for dinner and drinks, and it is an OK game so I dont mind giving them a few bucks it that allows them to hopefully make the game better.

"at times the game is so slow it can get quite tedious." This is the one thing I wish they would adjust. After 10 hours at work I would like to sit before bed and play a bit but if 3 timers are ticking and I cant afford the next new build I am left shutting down in 5 minutes. These guys need to think more like Blizz. Yeah its a month cost but there is something for EVERYONE to do and that monthly cost is less than one night out for any of us reading this.

I am not sure how this game will be fixed but I will play it like I did KoC on FB. When everthing is build and I cant spend any more money I will stop playing and look for the next 3 month game. It's a shame, MW had some potential.

chuck norris
12-22-2011, 09:56 AM
If I could start over, I'd put a lot more points into attack and defense and less in stamina.... Like maybe 2.

Dover
12-22-2011, 10:03 AM
I am shocked they do not have an option to reset your skill points for 55 gold the way you can change your country. That way we could level one way and change when we were stronger to use attack.

Reutdog
12-22-2011, 09:15 PM
Thanks for all the feedback...

The reason I want to restart is because I am already so high in the levels (35) that, without spending a lot of real money, I cannot power up and stay powered up. Every time I gain units I get raided or attacked and lose them instantly. I have literally been camping out at the Same attack/defense numbers for 20 levels and I'm getting hammered! This just doesn't make any sense because I'm kicking a$$ in crime city. That platform actually makes sense. Honestly, this is just getting redundant. Who wants to have their butt constantly handed to them without being able to do anything about it. I deleted all my allies down to 12 and there are still enemies that raid and attack me that have 30+ allies. That also doesnt make much sense.

I guess I just find myself increasingly frustrated with this game. if I can reset, I would change nations from the US (which seems like the worst country to be), and I would charge up on my units before I try leveling up.

However, it doesn't matter what I do, icannot seem to restart my game at level 0.

Bummer... This manufacturer went from creating an awesome sim with CC, to failing miserably with MW... The worst part about it is, they don't seem to care to do anything about it.