PDA

View Full Version : Look what magically appeared in my Hood!

Ram
12-21-2011, 09:50 PM
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/2338/photonj.png

Look at that sexy after dark meat factory :cool:

Durantular
12-21-2011, 09:51 PM
:o

..what are they!

Ram
12-21-2011, 10:08 PM
:o

..what are they!

Don't ask mommy!

Babytway
12-21-2011, 10:18 PM
looks good,

dudeman
12-21-2011, 10:18 PM
Nice. Did you pay to finish them in shorter time? Either way, how much would doing that cost? The Gentlemen's club is probably the only thing that makes me even consider the idea of buying gold, so with this sale on I figure I will decide yes or no once and for all.

Ram
12-21-2011, 10:22 PM
Nice. Did you pay to finish them in shorter time? Either way, how much would doing that cost? The Gentlemen's club is probably the only thing that makes me even consider the idea of buying gold, so with this sale on I figure I will decide yes or no once and for all.

Lol it takes 5 minutes to build!

dudeman
12-21-2011, 10:26 PM
Well, that's one pro for gold. It sucks that it's only 20% off though, I thought they would go lower than that for the buying, er, I mean holiday season.

Ram
12-21-2011, 10:30 PM
Well, that's one pro for gold. It sucks that it's only 20% off though, I thought they would go lower than that for the buying, er, I mean holiday season.

It's still a good price. $40 is nothing for me ;)

TemplarX
12-21-2011, 11:13 PM
Why would you spend $40 on something meaningless like that? It could go towards a good cause... tsk tsk.

Fig Oni
12-22-2011, 12:25 AM
It's still a good price. $40 is nothing for me ;)

If $40 is nothing to you would you then randomly give someone excluding me a $40 itune code today online (like hell would you) that means $40 is something to you

Ram
12-22-2011, 12:34 AM
If $40 is nothing to you would you then randomly give someone excluding me a $40 itune code today online (like hell would you) that means $40 is something to you

I could do that ;)

Duke.0
12-22-2011, 01:56 AM
Nice Meat factories after dark :)

Penutt
12-22-2011, 06:49 AM
It is always funny to me how people in this game have an issue with how others spend their money. Why does it concern so many people that you have players who don't mind spending real cash while playing this game. The bottom line is that it is their money to do as they please with it and as with many other things in life you may not agree with it but it is not up to you to judge. I am more than positive that every paycheck every one of us earns is done so on an individual basis so the cool thing about it is you get to spend it as you dayum well please....... I personally could care less what someone else is doing with there money whether buying 100 twinkies or 100 Veyrons......If it makes that person happy then so be it because guess what tomorrow is never promised and I experienced that in a very real way!!!!!!!

Max Power
12-22-2011, 06:51 AM
It is always funny to me how people in this game have an issue with how others spend their money. Why does it concern so many people that you have players who don't mind spending real cash while playing this game. The bottom line is that it is their money to do as they please with it and as with many other things in life you may not agree with it but it is not up to you to judge. I am more than positive that every paycheck every one of us earns is done so on an individual basis so the cool thing about it is you get to spend it as you dayum well please....... I personally could care less what someone else is doing with there money whether buying 100 twinkies or 100 Veyrons......If it makes that person happy then so be it because guess what tomorrow is never promised and I experienced that in a very real way!!!!!!!

^^This^^

All the people saying that the money would be better spent on charity could do the same with their internet provider fees.

Just sayin.....

G Wiz
12-22-2011, 09:27 AM
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/2338/photonj.png

Look at that sexy after dark meat factory :cool:My good friend...ill be having the filet mingon lol!

procsyzarc
12-22-2011, 11:27 AM

To be honest I can see how it is an issue how others spend their money. Crime city is the only online pvp type game I have played where real money currency is used to buy huge in game advanatages (yes others give small advantages but not weapons etc that are 10 times better than anything earned in game). So if someone spends a lot on in game currency it can drastacly effect other peoples playing experience. For the last week I have been getting attacked by two people every hour that have 50,000+ gold used on items which makes it so they can beat me quite easily where as if they hadn't spent this money (or more likely hacked ) on gold they wouldn't be able to touch me, personally I don't mind since i perfer harder oponents than ones are garanteed wins, but it does show how one person spending real money can effect others and quite easy to see how it could piss them off very quickly.

madawgg
12-22-2011, 11:35 AM
lol im still going non-gold policy coz I feel like one day id eventually stop playing and that would just be a waste of money coz to make a real difference (reach untouchable status...) i prbly need to spend up to 2 grand and that's not a small sum!

procsyzarc
12-22-2011, 11:49 AM
lol im still going non-gold policy coz I feel like one day id eventually stop playing and that would just be a waste of money coz to make a real difference (reach untouchable status...) i prbly need to spend up to 2 grand and that's not a small sum!

Even 2 grand won't be enough, the two attacking me with 50k plus in gold items ( 50,000/1500) * $125 = $4166.00+ spent on gold (if they actually paid for it) are barely a few 1000 ahead stat wise and I can still rob them and as we level this gap closes since as people level and get more respect items the diffrence 70 or so big items makes gets smaller

K@le
12-22-2011, 12:57 PM
If you want to play for example call of duty online you also have to buy it, here in Holland it cost 50 euro, why not pay like say 50 euro or what i did 100 euro for gold to have some more funn ?I bought with my gold only gold buildings because the income is so damn good.
I dont understand people who cry about being beat up by gold users.
Stop playing then or pay for some gold, dont expect game developers will give you everything for free, if you dont understand that then your not worth it.

Only the sun comes up for free !

Tramp Stamp
12-22-2011, 01:20 PM
The "free" sun runs at a severe deficit of resources. Unless this is reversed I expect exhaustion within 4.6 billion years.

Joeycool
12-22-2011, 04:36 PM
Penutt - spot on mate!

All people complaining about gold spending players. Dont be ridiculous. If there were no gold spenders there would be no game! Funzio aint in this for the love of it!

Plus gold doesn't get you massive benefits unless you spend an absolute fortune!

xclusiv
12-22-2011, 04:42 PM
not everyone has the luxury of being able to buy tons of gold, some people are still in school and only get allowance from parents how can afford such high prices..?

Max Power
12-22-2011, 08:23 PM
For all those complaining about gold buyers beating them, I have one question: Out of 8 million players(or whatever the number is), did you think you would win?