PDA

View Full Version : Mafia Size Question???

jason2969
12-21-2011, 07:21 AM
I am a level 74 and I had 110 mafia members, but I drop some to bring me down to 85 because in my rival page all I saw was people with higher mafia numbers. I hoped that dropping my numbers down would strengthen the weapons my mafia members would use and allow me to see weaker players and only be seen by weaker players. Does anyone know the theory behind this??? Thanks

254 884 189

deuces
12-21-2011, 02:59 PM
Somewhat along the same line, just didnt want to make a new thread.

Ive seen people post before that when adding a new mafia member they should be given 30 att/def points to start. Meaning If i add a new mafia member, my attack/defense should go up by a combined 30 points. Where did you guys come up with this? I have 215 mafia members at level 79, and if i added up to the max it would raise my defense/attack quite a bit, but would keep me from seeing people with less mafia. Ive been adding slowly, making sure each mafia member starts with 25-30 attack points...would just like to know the theory/math behind it.

dudeman
12-21-2011, 03:44 PM
You equip your own mafia, and automatically only your best equipment is used. That's how the game works.

Based on my own rivals list, I seem to be grouped with people at my level +/- a level or two, with stats +/- a few thousand. Mafia size doesn't seem to make a big difference for me anymore at my level, but I don't know if the lower levels are the same.

blondealex
12-21-2011, 05:10 PM
Jason - When I was adding mafia, it seems that there wasn't much difference between 85-110. The reason you are seeing more people with higher mobs is because there seems to not be as many players in the 70-140 mafia range. You have to remember, just because you can see them in your rivals list doesn't mean that they can see you. When adding mafia I have tried to stay in the 50-55 atk per mafia member, and it has worked well for me (I haven't been successfully robbed or lost an attack in 13 days).