PDA

View Full Version : For Crime City Mark

Durantular
12-21-2011, 01:56 AM
Hi Mark,

Just wondering if CC will be giving out a christmas gift to all of its players. Not just anyone, but those whom play regularly, and have logged in over 80% of the days since downloading the game over atleast say, a 3 month period?

Would something like 25 gold be too much to ask for a holiday gift? :D

Durantular
12-21-2011, 01:58 AM
What do the people think?

K@le
12-21-2011, 02:41 AM
Haha forget it thats what you get for free....

2Legit
12-21-2011, 04:03 AM
I got my early xmas present :D

xclusiv
12-21-2011, 04:05 AM
i like the christmas items the slay and santa suit are awesome

Max Power
12-21-2011, 04:38 AM
I think for all the times we try and get his attention for legitimate reasons, using a headline to get his attention just to beg is pretty lame.

Hey, you asked......

MadHatter
12-21-2011, 12:16 PM
Don't listen to these sour pusses. I think it's a great idea and think they should hand out some gift. I'll only like the game more if they do!

Ignore the anal retentive idiots they just like moaning and being rude

Lola Gets
12-21-2011, 06:34 PM
I think for all the times we try and get his attention for legitimate reasons, using a headline to get his attention just to beg is pretty lame.

Hey, you asked......

You said it, Max. I much rather three more sentences explaining the defense building questions than $2.50 worth of free Christmas gold.

JimmyShines
12-21-2011, 06:53 PM

Hey, you asked......

110%, need real info over free gifts that will never, ever happen.

Penutt
12-21-2011, 06:55 PM
BAH HUMBUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! LOL

Duke.0
12-21-2011, 07:03 PM
Free Gold?

No way...

A free Christmas Hat "armor" 5/5 might be cool if they gave it away
Or..
A Christmas Tree decoration for free available one day only.

Durantular
12-21-2011, 08:09 PM
Well there definately won't be any free gold with this skepticism. You all seemed to think I wasted my time asking, and you wasted your own time in typing that in response to me. On the flip side, this same amount of time could have been used to support this thread, and perhaps we would have received something??

We'll never know now. Well done..

dudeman
12-21-2011, 10:32 PM
Well there definately won't be any free gold with this skepticism. You all seemed to think I wasted my time asking, and you wasted your own time in typing that in response to me. On the flip side, this same amount of time could have been used to support this thread, and perhaps we would have received something??

People have been asking, begging, and suggesting all sorts of schemes and random ideas with regards to free gold since before I started frequenting the forum.

No one has had any luck and CC Mark hasn't made a presence in any free gold related thread that I am aware of, so it ism't hard to see why your thread didn't get much support.

What would 25 gold get you anyways? It seems like you need at least ten times that amount to get anything of any real use in the game.

Tramp Stamp
12-21-2011, 10:38 PM

argumentum ad consequentiam

Dorian Gray
12-22-2011, 12:20 AM
argumentum ad consequentiam

lol Why am I not surprised this post came from you. You critical thinker you. ;)

Max Power
12-22-2011, 06:47 AM

Yeah, you're right. What were we thinking? Those three responses absolutely killed the golden goose. We were all on the verge of free gold until we three screwed it up.

A pox on our hoods.

G Wiz
12-22-2011, 09:31 AM
Lol...its a service not a charity, we give cc no reason to award us free gifts because there are too many people buying gold

Joeycool
12-22-2011, 04:55 PM
Mark will read this thread and will probably post the following:

"Yeah - this is going nowhere. Locked"

A better gift would be an explanation of how defence works, because at the moment it looks like we have all been ripped off with defence buildings! Some people like myself have spent real life money buying gold buildings believing the defence stats displayed would be the defence stats we receive.

All we have had is a one line answer to a massive thread that offers loads of evidence that defence buildings are useless.

Dont expect anything from CC Mark. Gold??? He wont even give you a straight answer to a question! ;)

Tramp Stamp
12-22-2011, 05:26 PM
Poor Mark, he's become the Funzio martyr. There are 54 other employees to blame, too.