PDA

View Full Version : CrimeCity is a BEAST!

Penutt
12-20-2011, 05:14 PM
This game will have daughters robbing mothers and fathers attacking sons! LMAO...there are some serious wars going on once you get past level 100 and it is pitting mafia against mafia. The heavy hitters are going at each others' throats and their low level mafia captains are bringing up the rear. So be careful who you ally up with and who you start a war with cuz it is going downnnnnn! I have my own 3 month war and I love every minute of it......I think there should be a scientific study of players playing CrimeCity just to see what kind of reactions ncan be created during different scenarios cuz it will have you on a mission!

Euchred
12-20-2011, 05:58 PM
I've been meaning to ask on the forums and this place seems appropriate. What is that Payam guys deal he seems hell bent on going after some forum members.

JimmyShines
12-20-2011, 06:04 PM
Hey Penutt, please add "more" info to this thread, I'm at lvl 110, and have seen the recruiting going on and would like to know what I could be getting myself into..

dudeman
12-20-2011, 06:05 PM
I've seen that guy in the game and wondered why his name sounded familiar. I must have heard about him in the forum somewhere. I always leave him alone though, I forget the reason for that though. Maybe his stats are better than mine or something.

Euchred
12-20-2011, 06:08 PM
Ya I think I remeber reading that he has about 60k attack and defence. all from equipment

Penutt
12-20-2011, 07:25 PM
Hey Penutt, please add "more" info to this thread, I'm at lvl 110, and have seen the recruiting going on and would like to know what I could be getting myself into..

It is going to be kind of hard to answer your question with out mentioning any names although one has already been mentioned. I am going to say this, there is a lot of jockeying going on between some of the very heavy hitters in the higher levels and they are trying to recruit as many soldiers as possible to join their perspective mafias. These players are going at each other hard and if you are a weaker player or at a lower level and get associated with either group you could open up a door that you wish would have never been opened. These are players with like 60,000 and up defense and 40,000 and up attack with very impressive hoods. I would strongly suggest you be careful about who you try to attack/rob, who's wall you post on, and who you choose to mafia up with. I have my own never ending wars going on and I don't involve other players unless my rival is trying to use his/her mafia against me. I don't play this game to be a butthole but some players do and they will take the fun out of playing. Like those who are 40 levels above you and constantly rob/attack you knowing unless you spend thousands on gold weapons it will be dayum near impossible to catch statistically. So just be careful because some people take this game very very serious and seem to forget at the end of the day it is still just a game.

Peacock
12-20-2011, 08:54 PM
I think it's good to let all of u know the the biggest battle that is ongoing up here. So that u don't accidently get urself into a mess without knowing it. My advice is same as penutt. Stay away from such battles. And they won't bother to mess ard with u unless u pledge urself to either group

Biggest battle i've seen so far: I need to state the names so that u noe who u shld be wary of.
Payam against 9 players (nycpizzalover, noodles, twinster, Bill, Donkey Boy, Xenoke, HHH, yesuipal, Anubis). And Payam is currently winning the fight against all. Twinster is converting his hood into a fighting hood now. (really miss his vacation hood). U need at least 40k/60k stats to stay afloat in this fight.

It all started off when noodles atk Payam. At that time noodles was 50 lvls higher. I think Payam din noe this forum exists and maybe he could hv understand y he was being attacked. Well so, it just triggered off the battle bet. the 2. Payam started recruiting ppl so does noodles. noodles has a better charisma, so more ppl joined him. Payam start buying more gold items to fght this battle. Now u will see Payam updating HL's wall daily on their activities.

The game wasn't this way in the past. Who is the ultimate winner? It's Funzio...

Penutt
12-20-2011, 09:11 PM
I think it's good to let all of u know the the biggest battle that is ongoing up here. So that u don't accidently get urself into a mess without knowing it. My advice is same as penutt. Stay away from such battles. And they won't bother to mess ard with u unless u pledge urself to either group

Biggest battle i've seen so far: I need to state the names so that u noe who u shld be wary of.
Payam against 9 players (nycpizzalover, noodles, twinster, Bill, Donkey Boy, Xenoke, HHH, yesuipal, Anubis). And Payam is currently winning the fight against all. Twinster is converting his hood into a fighting hood now. (really miss his vacation hood). U need at least 40k/60k stats to stay afloat in this fight.

It all started off when noodles atk Payam. At that time noodles was 50 lvls higher. I think Payam din noe this forum exists and maybe he could hv understand y he was being attacked. Well so, it just triggered off the battle bet. the 2. Payam started recruiting ppl so does noodles. noodles has a better charisma, so more ppl joined him. Payam start buying more gold items to fght this battle. Now u will see Payam updating HL's wall daily on their activities.

The game wasn't this way in the past. Who is the ultimate winner? It's Funzio...

Well I wasn't going to mention any names but I guess more people know about this mass war than I thought. You are right Peacock in that it was never like this before. I had never seen such a war go this far and get this big. I have had a war going on for over 3 months now but it is confined to about 4 players but is nothing compared to "THE BIG ONE" The hard part for me is that I know players from both sides and have never had any issues with any of them but at the same time I can very well relate to the mission Payam is on because his original issue is the very same reason my war has been going on for 3 months and that is another player 40 levels above me constantly attacking me all through out the day and acting tough like he is some super big tough guy! So now he only is successful at about 50% of his attacks and I have robbed him of over $2 million he wants to recruit other players saying I am bullying him! Some people really take the fun out of this game!!!!!!!!!!! I have never attacked/robbed anyone on a viscious level or outside of strategy but some people do things to other players simply to be buttholes. So I guess at the end of the day Funzio is the real winner because I have spent some change on this game just so I could get this guy to back up off of me........

dudeman
12-20-2011, 09:44 PM
These are probably developers stirring up a ruckus intentionally with the intention of convincing people buy gold.

Now that I said that, I assume my game will be going to hell in a few days! Lol

G Wiz
12-20-2011, 10:03 PM
Talk about a war with no end in site...thes people make it easy for funzio to keep prices high

Ram
12-20-2011, 10:25 PM
I told payam: I'm good enough to be on my own ;)

JimmyShines
12-21-2011, 10:03 AM
Thanks Penutt and Peacock, great info.

Troy125
12-21-2011, 11:05 AM
If I was head dev of a game Id tell 2 of my staffs to start an endless war and recruit ppl to join them so they can have more reason to "invest to win the ultimate war"
You all know what madness can do with all the flames and mockings
No offence Funzio :o

madawgg
12-21-2011, 11:50 AM
OR...let's be neutral in this game...

Amber_
12-21-2011, 12:30 PM
Got this message on my wall from Payam a couple days ago:

"A warning about the Noodles gang: noodles, Twinster, HHH, bill,
nycpizzalover, yesuipal, donky boy, Xenoke & Anubis.
They pick on weaker players 50 levels below them, they calling
their gang to bully you. This happened to me. I bought gold (like them)
& I got stronger. Now i am beating them every day. I am the defender
of the average players being bullied by these scum. Post your messages
if you have been bullied by these guys."

I don't think he saw that Anubis has posted a couple messages down on my page haha. Seems like he's just posting this around on peoples walls.

Certes
12-21-2011, 06:31 PM
I have seen this message on a few walls as well....

noodles
12-24-2011, 07:16 AM
Hahaha...It's funny how ppl are trying to label us as the evil empire. Yes I did atk payam b/c he was atking and robbing somebody with lower stats. He wants to make himself into a victim for his cause is fine, whatever floats his boat. I'm not on a recruiting mission like payam. I personally don't give a damn who's on what side. This is a game about atking and robbing and most ppl forget that fact. There is no rule saying you should play this way or that way. Ppl complain that it's not fair to be atked or robbed from higher level ppl, but to be honest who never atked someone lower then them..10 level lowers is fine but not 15, 20, 30...let's be real. And who wouldn't rob somebody b/c he was at a lower level if u saw their city all open with level 10 buildings...night clubs,pirate taverns, gentlemen's club and etc..i was atked from ppl higher than me when I was at a lower level, but who cares, it's just a game and in the end the stats don't mean crap and if u find that unfair then tell funzio not to group players in that manner. My friends got pulled into something crazy just b/c payam wants to turn this into a personal matter. A good nonviolent game should be better for him. "the protector of bullies" are u kidding me or what. This is a crime game not a UN peace keeping mission. Most ppl that understand my point of view doesn't take this game that serious and most of the ppl that are jumping on his bandwagon are usually the cry babies of this game. Nobody can really say anything bad about me, xenoke, twinster, HHH, nypizzalover , Anubis, bill, yesuipal and etc
To be honest I traumatized this kid as sad as that may sound. He forgets that this is just a game and he turned this into his own vendetta. But my friends and I are having a blast at his expense win or lose b/c we don't care about stats and he will never forget our names for the rest of his life. Now tell me, is that pathetic or what?
And penutt it's funny how u understand payams point of view b/c he's helping u against ur rival. But u seem to forget ppl u met on ur way up...But I understand, that's what u call friends with benefits :)
Happy holidays everybody and stay tuned for the latest update from the protector of the bullies mr. Payam lmao.

Max Power
12-24-2011, 07:54 AM
Noodles and gang.....post your codes here.

I'm pickin sides....LOL!

BigCheese
12-24-2011, 09:09 AM
lol... i had been attacked by u gang noodles. but i dont care, i dont post on u wall and bla bla bla i just move on looking for someone lower lower level. am not picking side but i do agree with what noodle mentioned. this is just a game and even in real life u(many of us) would exploit the benefit out of others ppl if u have chances and never be caught. i.e anybody know mercedes, bmw back in ww2? VICKS? the legendary warren buffet? they all abuse/exploit and expense on others ppl. those crybaby type that have high attack record and robberies would actually call others <fill in the blank yourself whatever you like> for robbing them? and the funniest part is they name calling on all of their friends wall that they just been robbed 100k again by a D.Head ... are a total failure in real life. cant u differentiate between real and game? would u call someone <blablabla for several days and keep spamming> for taking u money $1 if u left it unguarded? if u dont then u r just emotional crybaby revenge on virtual world. get real for those ppl that act like 3yrs old kid for losing 100k? 200k? 1m? 10m? on virtual world. lol...

BigCheese
12-24-2011, 09:13 AM
and merry christmas and happy new year to all :P i bet those emotional crybaby will skip holiday season just to make sure they dont get rob and go around name calling.

rustbinlid
12-24-2011, 05:20 PM
I've been meaning to ask on the forums and this place seems appropriate. What is that Payam guys deal he seems hell bent on going after some forum members.
He has posted o my wall too but I just ignore it. Half the people he has a problem with are in my mafia. They just all have have high defence stats.

K@le
12-25-2011, 04:29 AM
I got the message as well on my wall and i am only lvl 102 !
i Have also some guys like Twinster ( he is from my town ) and nycpizzalover i got lots of guys in my list, and they are heavy stats players so i dont gonna fight them lol....

xenoke
12-26-2011, 02:53 AM
Hahaha...It's funny how ppl are trying to label us as the evil empire. Yes I did atk payam b/c he was atking and robbing somebody with lower stats. He wants to make himself into a victim for his cause is fine, whatever floats his boat. I'm not on a recruiting mission like payam. I personally don't give a damn who's on what side. This is a game about atking and robbing and most ppl forget that fact. There is no rule saying you should play this way or that way. Ppl complain that it's not fair to be atked or robbed from higher level ppl, but to be honest who never atked someone lower then them..10 level lowers is fine but not 15, 20, 30...let's be real. And who wouldn't rob somebody b/c he was at a lower level if u saw their city all open with level 10 buildings...night clubs,pirate taverns, gentlemen's club and etc..i was atked from ppl higher than me when I was at a lower level, but who cares, it's just a game and in the end the stats don't mean crap and if u find that unfair then tell funzio not to group players in that manner. My friends got pulled into something crazy just b/c payam wants to turn this into a personal matter. A good nonviolent game should be better for him. "the protector of bullies" are u kidding me or what. This is a crime game not a UN peace keeping mission. Most ppl that understand my point of view doesn't take this game that serious and most of the ppl that are jumping on his bandwagon are usually the cry babies of this game. Nobody can really say anything bad about me, xenoke, twinster, HHH, nypizzalover , Anubis, bill, yesuipal and etc
To be honest I traumatized this kid as sad as that may sound. He forgets that this is just a game and he turned this into his own vendetta. But my friends and I are having a blast at his expense win or lose b/c we don't care about stats and he will never forget our names for the rest of his life. Now tell me, is that pathetic or what?
And penutt it's funny how u understand payams point of view b/c he's helping u against ur rival. But u seem to forget ppl u met on ur way up...But I understand, that's what u call friends with benefits :)
Happy holidays everybody and stay tuned for the latest update from the protector of the bullies mr. Payam lmao.

I agree my bald friend :)

I wish U all happy holidays and lvl 10 buildings :rolleyes:

Anubis
12-26-2011, 04:08 AM
I would seriously stay away from Payam. He accuses me of picking on ppl lower than me but im only level 108. Any negative comment on Payams wall gets deleted almost immediately. Yet he posts copy+paste 'recruitment' messages on other players.

Getting to the 90's stage in Crime City is just an unfortunate part of the game, but in all honesty for me, it made the game much more enjoyable than I thought. I spent the previous levels purely robbing to build up a solid base of silver gear keeping my leveling as slow as possible by even robbing lvl 10 LM's for the 2exp 3respect. The game was getting very dry until the real CC world opened up to me. Yes it is hard at first, and no amount of defence is going to stop the HL's Whacking or robbing you. The fun comes in when you swap to pure PVP and start building up stats quickly from PVP loot. The end result being you level out of the 'RED' zone asap. Payam hated this and spend masses on gold to stay a float.

When I stated noticing this Payam guy, and how he spent $6000 - $7000 on Gold items its obvious the only fun he can possibly get from this game is by doing what he is currently doing. He is untouchable unless your one of the super powers (see the names listed earlier in the thread). These guys are not bad people, they are just playing the game.

Payam's attitude really does stink, and you will see his posts all over other peoples boards with his success and warning players against this said gang. He works his own propaganda machine, which is even more evident how he deletes debating posts of his board straight away.

As an analogy (although very extreme lol) - Muamar Gadaffi claimed to love his people. He decorated his name all over Libya and demanded people like him. Anyone who disagreed with him would become the victim to his super totalitarian power. He was wealthy rich from his oil reserves but did not share his wealth with the people in his country who blindly followed him. Payam lets everyone know when he Robs Bill for a couple of million, or some other guy showing the HL community how powerful he is but the only person who is benefitting from it is Payam (he likes to call it Karma). It is a war but unfortunately unless you spend (or hax) thousands of gold bars you can only watch the war from the outside. Payam never portrays the true extent of things because extremely controls his media.

Getting whacked by HL's is going to happen, don't take it personally and just do your best to level out of the red zone by keeping the M4 farm going and PVP-ing. Get Stamina up to a level you can keep tabs on it most the day (for me 32 is fine but for some 50-60 might be needed depending on how often during the day they can log on). After that its just a case of burning your stamina in Fight screen, if you lose to someone, or their defence is close to your attack just move onto the next. If you want to spend some time looking for someone to rob great- their is some massive $$$ to be made for people in the RED zone from buildings like Jazz clubs and Gentleman clubs. You might even get lucky and find a weak stated HL with Night clubs!.

Penutt
01-04-2012, 04:46 AM

I am just now seeng this statement so I will address it now. First of all, I haven't forgotten about anyone on my way up, on my way down, or at my current level. As I stated somewhere in this thread, I know people from both sides and I am not on anyones side. I have had several discussions with you in the game and we established a mutual respect for each other in which I never disrespected. You have not seen me or heard about me saying anything negative about you and 99.99% of your crew. I have a problem with one of your crew members who stepped over the line and refered to me in a racially insensitive manner so yes I did ask for help with this idiot because he is much higher in level and strength than I am in addition to attacking me just to be an a-hole with no strategy involved so if you have a problem with me because I chose to deal with someone calling me the "N" word the way I did then I completely misunderstood who you are as a person when we had our talks. I don't get involved in a lot of the cowardly and immature acts which go down in the occurance of playing this game. I don't bully anyone and I try my best not to attack people over 10 levels below me if possible. At the end of the day this is just a game and in real life a majority of these stick your chest outters wouldn't bust a g**** with steel toed boots on so I am not really worried about all of the hiding tough behind the comfy and safety of the internet. I play this game to have fun, to enjoy the challenge of developing successful strategies, and to meet kool people all over the world. As for the little war that is going on I don't even know who started it or why it started and don't really give a flying rats $%^ why it is going on or who is involved. I have my own rivals I am dealing with so I am not sure why you felt the need to specifically mention my name in this thread because out of respect I have never brought you into any of my discussions.

Anubis
01-04-2012, 07:37 AM
Payam is still insistant that it was me that apparantly 'faked' his posts. What makes me believe more that it was actually him is the fact he still insists on blaming one person (me) when there is no possible way he could have proof to blame me or anyone else).

The guy in that thread sounded exactly like Payam thats what makes me believe it was him and not someones sock. Once he realised how silly he made himself looked he needed someone to blame to protect his ingame (uberness).

Right now that thread made him look so stupid its ruined all the gold hes spent on the game as his reputation has now been permanently tarnished.

To Payam: IF I did create a fake thread about you I gurentee the forum moderator would have suspended me posting for a week or two or banned me permanently. Much like how Madhatter got a weeks suspension for spamming useless nonsence and trolling everyone.

The fact your lying persistently ingame about me makes me want to write multiple posts like these. I do have to think about the forum regulars who prob do not want to read stuff like this so I'll save my opinions regarding Payam to threads like these. If you want to defend yourself properly payam, start posting on the forums (again!).

MadHatter
01-04-2012, 07:46 AM
Anubis don't lie about me mate. Iv had one warning email and that's it no ban no second warnings nothing :). And that warning was because I swore that all lol. You deceitfulness will be found out my friend. Your true colours are starting shine bro people on here are starting to very much dislike you. All for good reason I might add!

xenoke
01-04-2012, 03:40 PM
I am just now seeng this statement so I will address it now. First of all, I haven't forgotten about anyone on my way up, on my way down, or at my current level. As I stated somewhere in this thread, I know people from both sides and I am not on anyones side. I have had several discussions with you in the game and we established a mutual respect for each other in which I never disrespected. You have not seen me or heard about me saying anything negative about you and 99.99% of your crew. I have a problem with one of your crew members who stepped over the line and refered to me in a racially insensitive manner so yes I did ask for help with this idiot because he is much higher in level and strength than I am in addition to attacking me just to be an a-hole with no strategy involved so if you have a problem with me because I chose to deal with someone calling me the "N" word the way I did then I completely misunderstood who you are as a person when we had our talks. I don't get involved in a lot of the cowardly and immature acts which go down in the occurance of playing this game. I don't bully anyone and I try my best not to attack people over 10 levels below me if possible. At the end of the day this is just a game and in real life a majority of these stick your chest outters wouldn't bust a g**** with steel toed boots on so I am not really worried about all of the hiding tough behind the comfy and safety of the internet. I play this game to have fun, to enjoy the challenge of developing successful strategies, and to meet kool people all over the world. As for the little war that is going on I don't even know who started it or why it started and don't really give a flying rats $%^ why it is going on or who is involved. I have my own rivals I am dealing with so I am not sure why you felt the need to specifically mention my name in this thread because out of respect I have never brought you into any of my discussions.

Nice one Peanutt except the part with "mention my name" in it...

MadHattersMother
01-04-2012, 03:50 PM
blah blah blah because I chose to deal with someone calling me the "N" word the way I did then I completely misunderstood who you are as a person when we had our talks blah blah blah blah.

OMG he called you the "N" word. Me if some one called me a Noob like what happened to you I would have also done the same as you and got someone else to own him for me!

These HL ballaz are all the same........

noodles
01-05-2012, 12:13 AM

Ok...guess my point got lost somewhere along the way.. First, why do u keep referring to the word "bully" this is a game that allows u to atk and rob anybody and everybody regardless of the other persons stats or level. Ur a person with morales to only atk ppl 10 levels below u, but that's ur prerogative, and what's the difference between 10 levels 15,20, and etc? The person u atk that is 10 level below is still going to feel the same as the next person if u were to atk someone 20 levels below. Also what strategy is required in this game? Is there a certain way u have to play? Ppl complain that I only have def buildings and blah blah blah, but I like the challenge of playing with no income and robbing and atking ppl for money to complete mission and etc. Is my style of playing wrong? Is there some blueprint or guide on the right way to play crimecity that I forgot to read before I started this game. Like I said everybody has a different way of playing. So man up and take the hits, u don't see me crying about getting atked or robbed. Do u want ppl to feel sorry for u? I don't have a prb with u asking for help with that other situation with someone calling u a "n" word, did I not try to help u resolve that issue. U might of wanted me to do more but I didn't want to get involved in a prb that was clearly between u guys. But don't try to sound all civil and nice here on the forums when I read a lot of ur posts on other ppl's wall. So let's keep it real and u mentioned that ur from long beach and where ur from, some ppl wouldn't last a minute.. But u forgot to mention that snitches would be put down faster.. U do know what I'm talking about right! Snitching is against my policy, regardless where ur from, my man.. So man up and just play the game. Atks and robs are inevitable! If ur more concerned about strategy and working on ur income I'm pretty sure there are a lot of games that might appeal to u that doesn't allow someone to atk and rob u..

Penutt
01-06-2012, 05:20 PM
Ok...guess my point got lost somewhere along the way.. First, why do u keep referring to the word "bully" this is a game that allows u to atk and rob anybody and everybody regardless of the other persons stats or level. Ur a person with morales to only atk ppl 10 levels below u, but that's ur prerogative, and what's the difference between 10 levels 15,20, and etc? The person u atk that is 10 level below is still going to feel the same as the next person if u were to atk someone 20 levels below. Also what strategy is required in this game? Is there a certain way u have to play? Ppl complain that I only have def buildings and blah blah blah, but I like the challenge of playing with no income and robbing and atking ppl for money to complete mission and etc. Is my style of playing wrong? Is there some blueprint or guide on the right way to play crimecity that I forgot to read before I started this game. Like I said everybody has a different way of playing. So man up and take the hits, u don't see me crying about getting atked or robbed. Do u want ppl to feel sorry for u? I don't have a prb with u asking for help with that other situation with someone calling u a "n" word, did I not try to help u resolve that issue. U might of wanted me to do more but I didn't want to get involved in a prb that was clearly between u guys. But don't try to sound all civil and nice here on the forums when I read a lot of ur posts on other ppl's wall. So let's keep it real and u mentioned that ur from long beach and where ur from, some ppl wouldn't last a minute.. But u forgot to mention that snitches would be put down faster.. U do know what I'm talking about right! Snitching is against my policy, regardless where ur from, my man.. So man up and just play the game. Atks and robs are inevitable! If ur more concerned about strategy and working on ur income I'm pretty sure there are a lot of games that might appeal to u that doesn't allow someone to atk and rob u..

Noodles noodles noodles like I said before lots of people who play this game talk that isshhhhh from the comfy of and safety of the internet. I don't have to fake the funk with no one and don't really give a dayum what no one in this GAME thinks about me because imma do me regardless and for those who want to see what I am about in real life I have given out my address before or a way to meet wherever whenever and do what it do. As for the bullying I keep refering to it is what it is because it doesn't take a real brave person to attack someone 20 levels below them knowing that the other player has no possibility of getting revenge bacc anytime soon if not ever. (THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 10 AND 20 LEVELS BELOW) I attacc those I know who are in my same level range and have the same opportunity as I do to tax somebody's butt. And you are right no one has a blueprint in how to play this game and there are a million and one strategies as to how people play just like I have mentioned before many times in this forum but I personally choose to not go after people so far below me that they do not have a chance to get revenge. Just like you choose to have mostly defense buildings to stop from being robbed, which if it makes you bust a big new york nutt then so be it, that is your choice. As far as me crying as you say, manning up, or needing somebody to feel sorry for me you really got me f'ed up in that area because just like I told you and everyone else before this is a game and I have a real life in which anyone who knows me knows there are people laid down fer saying less than what some cowards in here say to me and you dayum right if someone talks ishhhhhh to me in this game imma talk it right bacc cuzz I can talk it with the best of them and I don't bite my tongue. I will speak my mind in the forum just like I will on somebody's wall. I don't have to hide behind an army of other players. I have asked at the most 4 of my HL mafia members for help before and thats it and I am not running around acting like a zoned out sherm head because someone post on one my rivals wall. There are lots of people who play this game who are friends with other players who are rivals with someone in their mafia but that doesn't mean that it makes them an enemy because that person hasn't done isshhhhhhhh to you. Im not running around posting on everybody's wall I can get to simply to whine about my battles and who Im warring with. I have a select few people I discuss my issues with and other than that im talking issshhhh and taxing butt like I have been doing since day one and you dayum right Im all about my money and no one takes it unless I let them. I don't give a dayum about stats or meaningless attaccs which never yield anything but weak loot items. The bottom line is anybody that tries to start issshhh with me is atleast 20 levels above me but if they were on my level or I on there level which is coming sooner than later imma do what it do. Lastly as far as where Im from I dont have to defend that because 85% of people playing this game wouldn't survive a week on tha eastside. It is what it is mr. noodles but like I said before I have never came at you crazy or put your name in my mouth because if I have something to say about you im going to come directly at you and to you. So your so called issue with me is self created cuz I didn't say nothing to you or about you. PS that situation I so called came to you about is not the nigger calling situation I was refering to. I'm over 2million in Lupos poccets and just hit him for another $196,000 last night so he is not an issue. Its your boy Donkey Balls that is the Klu Klux Klan member!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penutt
01-06-2012, 05:21 PM
OMG he called you the "N" word. Me if some one called me a Noob like what happened to you I would have also done the same as you and got someone else to own him for me!

These HL ballaz are all the same........

OMGGGGGG MadHatter has a mother now! What is this world coming to?

Penutt
01-06-2012, 05:21 PM
Nice one Peanutt except the part with "mention my name" in it...

xenoke wan kenobe you are my hero!

noodles
01-07-2012, 04:14 AM
Klu klux klan...talk about being over dramatic...

Max Power
01-07-2012, 04:17 AM
Noodles noodles noodles like I said before lots of people who play this game talk that isshhhhh from the comfy of and safety of the internet. I don't have to fake the funk with no one and don't really give a dayum what no one in this GAME thinks about me because imma do me regardless and for those who want to see what I am about in real life I have given out my address before or a way to meet wherever whenever and do what it do. As for the bullying I keep refering to it is what it is because it doesn't take a real brave person to attack someone 20 levels below them knowing that the other player has no possibility of getting revenge bacc anytime soon if not ever. (THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 10 AND 20 LEVELS BELOW) I attacc those I know who are in my same level range and have the same opportunity as I do to tax somebody's butt. And you are right no one has a blueprint in how to play this game and there are a million and one strategies as to how people play just like I have mentioned before many times in this forum but I personally choose to not go after people so far below me that they do not have a chance to get revenge. Just like you choose to have mostly defense buildings to stop from being robbed, which if it makes you bust a big new york nutt then so be it, that is your choice. As far as me crying as you say, manning up, or needing somebody to feel sorry for me you really got me f'ed up in that area because just like I told you and everyone else before this is a game and I have a real life in which anyone who knows me knows there are people laid down fer saying less than what some cowards in here say to me and you dayum right if someone talks ishhhhhh to me in this game imma talk it right bacc cuzz I can talk it with the best of them and I don't bite my tongue. I will speak my mind in the forum just like I will on somebody's wall. I don't have to hide behind an army of other players. I have asked at the most 4 of my HL mafia members for help before and thats it and I am not running around acting like a zoned out sherm head because someone post on one my rivals wall. There are lots of people who play this game who are friends with other players who are rivals with someone in their mafia but that doesn't mean that it makes them an enemy because that person hasn't done isshhhhhhhh to you. Im not running around posting on everybody's wall I can get to simply to whine about my battles and who Im warring with. I have a select few people I discuss my issues with and other than that im talking issshhhh and taxing butt like I have been doing since day one and you dayum right Im all about my money and no one takes it unless I let them. I don't give a dayum about stats or meaningless attaccs which never yield anything but weak loot items. The bottom line is anybody that tries to start issshhh with me is atleast 20 levels above me but if they were on my level or I on there level which is coming sooner than later imma do what it do. Lastly as far as where Im from I dont have to defend that because 85% of people playing this game wouldn't survive a week on tha eastside. It is what it is mr. noodles but like I said before I have never came at you crazy or put your name in my mouth because if I have something to say about you im going to come directly at you and to you. So your so called issue with me is self created cuz I didn't say nothing to you or about you. PS that situation I so called came to you about is not the nigger calling situation I was refering to. I'm over 2million in Lupos poccets and just hit him for another $196,000 last night so he is not an issue. Its your boy Donkey Balls that is the Klu Klux Klan member!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Effing Christ, do you know what punctuation is? LOL!

Certes
01-07-2012, 09:27 AM
Penutt be Crippin', he don't need punctuation! It messes up the flow! ;)

SupremeFaze
01-07-2012, 10:56 AM
ofcourse someone gotta make that pappa and they know people wanna win not loose and the only way is to buy gold! slick mofo lol
all im saying is imma animal 774 936 931 i level up by 2 daily.

Penutt
01-07-2012, 07:57 PM

LMAO.....If they don't know they will know! Powwwwwwwwwwwwww

Penutt
01-07-2012, 07:59 PM
Effing Christ, do you know what punctuation is? LOL!

HEYYYYYYYYYYYY see what happen was I had a lot to get off my chest and I was just a tad bit hot under the collar! My bad Mr. Max Power.....hee hee

Penutt
01-07-2012, 08:05 PM
Klu klux klan...talk about being over dramatic...

Far from over dramatic, when a person refers to a black person with the "N" word then he or she is no different than a Klan member because they are truly revealing what they think off a race of people in all reality he is scared of! Imma say this one mo-gen cowards get diarreah of tha mouth over the safety of the internet! Donkey Balls wouldn't call a black man the "N" word in his face if he was armed with all of the CrimeCity weapons or even a few melee weapons! LMAO

noodles
01-08-2012, 02:03 AM
So what do u call a black person when he calls another black person or any other person the "n" word? A rapper! Oh I forgot there's a difference between the word nigga and nigger. I always thought it was the way the word was pronounced. :)

noodles
01-08-2012, 02:07 AM

Crip walk sounds better. Didn't know they still do that dance these days:)

Anubis
01-08-2012, 02:35 AM
Yeah, regarding punctuation, spellin dun getz to meh, but the wall of texts can be hard to read for everyone and I reackon many people just skip them. Just split the text up a little lol :)

schlumpf
01-08-2012, 03:44 AM
*wonders if you're role playing or serious*

xenoke
01-08-2012, 11:20 AM

Hippy a hey you mother fu... I also hate snitches !!! Luckily 4 some it's a game b/c snitches get stitches !!!! :p

Certes
01-08-2012, 12:04 PM
Snitches get stitches for being punk-ass *****es.

noodles
01-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Thank god some ppl understand what I'm trying to say...lol

Penutt
01-09-2012, 05:25 AM
So what do u call a black person when he calls another black person or any other person the "n" word? A rapper! Oh I forgot there's a difference between the word nigga and nigger. I always thought it was the way the word was pronounced. :)

I don't know where you grew up ole bald receding wise one but where I'm from people of color don't refer to other people of color in such degrading and derogatory terms. But I guess it wouldn't be any different than some white people refering to other white people as red neccs in a very proud, sticc ya chest out, kind of American way. So you can try to keep justifying the "cross the lines" usage of this word and further sink yourself into the undercover, in all reality, racist if you choose to Mr. Noodles but in all honesty in 2012 it is not a very good look. There are bigger and more critical issues because when those planes strucc your beloved new york city I didn't seem to notice that they distinguished between color lines nor does the Taliban and Al Queda when they are shooting at U.S. Service Members.

Tha Penutt has spoken, thank you in advance.

Penutt
01-09-2012, 05:27 AM
Hippy a hey you mother fu... I also hate snitches !!! Luckily 4 some it's a game b/c snitches get stitches !!!! :p

Very luccy fer some that this is just a game and not real life because it would be a whole lot of high powered internet bullies/gangstas getting there hats brought to them and phallus symbols cut off and fed to them!

Penutt
01-09-2012, 05:30 AM
Snitches get stitches for being punk-ass *****es.

Hey Certes some of these fools are the same ones dialing 911 everytime they see something suspicious in the neighborhood and know more about their neighbors bizness than they do! The kind that own police scsanners just so they can be nosey and play rent-a-cops, got sirens and spot lights on their cars & truccs but will still locc their doors when you walk by! Powwwwwwwwwwww

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 05:33 AM
Referring to blacks as people of colour is racist pennut. NEVER do this again!

Cut the race wars mate I'm enraged and offended you have brought this subject to the forums. I'm being serious all race discussions stop now!!!

Makes me sick how you are trying to use it in your argument. You mate are a self deluded and clueless. A know it all that knows nothing. I don't usually rip into people but this discussion has really got my back up.

NO race wars or mention of people's race from now on!

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 05:36 AM
Lol I had to be serious for once then..... :'(

Penutt
01-09-2012, 05:52 AM
Referring to blacks as people of colour is racist pennut. NEVER do this again!

Cut the race wars mate I'm enraged and offended you have brought this subject to the forums. I'm being serious all race discussions stop now!!!

Makes me sick how you are trying to use it in your argument. You mate are a self deluded and clueless. A know it all that knows nothing. I don't usually rip into people but this discussion has really got my back up.

NO race wars or mention of people's race from now on!

Checc this out little imp, you have no clue as to why this subject made it to the forum in the first place so you need not speak up on something for which you have no clue to its origin. This forum is here to discuss things which have happened in the game and a racist comment was left on my wall by another player so seriously you need to bacc up off of me bcuz you are seriously starting to irk my nerves and I am going to leave it at that because there are some things I totally despise in life such as child molesters, men who beat women, racists, and cowards so you picc your category and raise up off of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 05:59 AM
Because someone left a rasist comment on your wall does not mean you have the right to drag it across to the forums mate....... Stop it right now....., your beginning to offend me.....

Don't even threaten me mate we are talking over the Internet threats mean nothing chill....

And don't stoop so low as too drag the SICK things you dispise into the forums mate. I'm not prepared too be involved with that stuff mate..... Even stooped too low for me to bite in that case...

Rarelibra
01-09-2012, 06:03 AM
The one thing I have found while seeing the world is that we are all HUMAN. I've been to 25 countries, lived in several countries, and speak several languages. While our culture and clime make us who we are, what really defines us is how we educate and see ourselves. No matter where you go on this planet, you will encounter fear, rage, anxiety and interest to those things that are "different" and never before experienced. Whether it is being taller than the average population where I visited, my skin being different than the average population, the shape of my features being different... sometimes it was approached with interest (people wanting to touch, take pictures, etc). Sometimes it was approached with anger or resentment.

Here's an interesting exchange I had with someone from the Philippines:

"I really love the color of your skin. I wish I had it"

"You have beautiful skin. Why aren't you happy with the color of your skin?"

"I just wish my skin was lighter."

"Well, did you know that people in the modern world now PAY to make their skin look like your skin? You should be honored to have such skin"

"I never thought about that"

So wherever you go, it seems that people are not happy with their skin tone. Lighter skinned people pay for tanning booths, darker skinned people pay for bleaching, Asian people pay to have their eyes "westernized", women pay to have their breast size increased and their lips filled out, old people pay to have their faces lifted in some feeble attempt to try to battle time and age...

why aren't we all happy with what we have been given as a gift? We all create our own prisons, it seems.

Penutt
01-09-2012, 06:07 AM
Because someone left a rasist comment on your wall does not mean you have the right to drag it across to the forums mate....... Stop it right now....., your beginning to offend me.....

Don't even threaten me mate we are talking over the Internet threats mean nothing chill....

And don't stoop so low as too drag the SICK things you dispise into the forums mate. I'm not prepared too be involved with that stuff mate..... Even stooped too low for me to bite in that case...

Look homie I am done interacting with you in the forum. You do not need to comment on any of my future post and I will not comment on yours and please dont let this internet get you caught up in a situation you can't handle. I'm not about to sit up here and internet bang and define my get down becuz that is something you ain't even trying to see. Take that how you want to take it. Dueces imp!

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 06:16 AM
Look homie I am done interacting with you in the forum. You do not need to comment on any of my future post and I will not comment on yours and please dont let this internet get you caught up in a situation you can't handle. I'm not about to sit up here and internet bang and define my get down becuz that is something you ain't even trying to see. Take that how you want to take it. Dueces imp!

Cut the gangsta speak mate. One min your trying to sound intellectual the other your trying to sound gangsta....

Well insulting me with names you have invented is not really going to rally me to your cause... Is it?

The point that in making is using a rasist comment on you wall then wielding rasisim as a weapon in you arguments in the forums... Is well not cricket.... I am not prepared to let you carry on doing this... I asked you too stop!

Carry on pulling these stunts and I'll be on you case immidiatly

Rarelibra
01-09-2012, 06:23 AM
Cut the gangsta speak mate. One min your trying to sound intellectual the other your trying to sound gangsta....

Well insulting me with names you have invented is not really going to rally me to your cause... Is it?

The point that in making is using a rasist comment on you wall then wielding rasisim as a weapon in you arguments in the forums... Is well not cricket.... I am not prepared to let you carry on doing this... I asked you too stop!

Carry on pulling these stunts and I'll be on you case immidiatly

Well hello Madhatter. Have we not learned from your ban? Also - you were warned by an administrator about any more infractions, yet here you are - in full view with the same spelling errors, same attitude, and same engagements against the same players you did before. Hmmmmm.

You are taking Penutt's comments out of context. Stop the harrassment.

Penutt - don't bother with responding to this unless you report the harrassment to an admin. He was banned once before, and hasn't learned. He was warned on 4 January for any further infractions. If you report this, the IP will get locked and bye, bye Madhatter (or any relatives).

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 06:28 AM
I have a right to voice my concernes about pennut.

Stop playing forum sherif. Bringing back ancient threads about me is not helping the forum one bit. Neither is fueling the fire and starting arguments with me......

Well hello Madhatter. Have we not learned from your ban? Also - you were warned by an administrator about any more infractions, yet here you are - in full view with the same spelling errors, same attitude, and same engagements against the same players you did before. Hmmmmm.

Penutt - don't bother with responding to this unless you report the harrassment to an admin. He was banned once before, and hasn't learned. He was warned on 4 January for any further infractions. If you report this, the IP will get locked and bye, bye Madhatter (or any relatives).

Penutt
01-09-2012, 06:35 AM

I no longer have any comment towards ole boy as I stated above. I'm not about to let some internet super hero get me to a level I stopped being years ago. I am one of the koolest kats you could ever meet but I also have very little patience for those who couldn't comprehend a constructive level of intelligence if they were given a scholoarship to Stanford University, Harvard, Cornell, or Brown. This secret undercover person who hides behind the walls of mass profiles has ticced off several Forum members so I am not the first, the only, or the last. I'm just the one with a temper, who will not bacc down, and who will speak his mind. As previously mentioned in another posts, this seriously smells of someone with bi-polar issues who needs professional help with a prescription of prozac. I refuse to let an imp mess up the start of my week especially after spending a full weekend in Vegas and still not getting robbed in CrimeCity! Powwwwwwwwww now that takes some dedication! Ok carry on tally ho!

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 06:43 AM
Lol really uv upset the start of your week by calling you on your rasisim in your posts?

Be a man cut the ego, psycobabble stop trying to act over intelligent/superior it's as transparent as glass.

Let's hope babytway does not see this argument as she will think your even more of a doofus for flying off the handle like that.... And not backing down when your in the wrong.........

Penutt
01-09-2012, 06:55 AM
We need to email funzio so they ban madhatter for ever!

come on do it!

Started by Ram‎, 01-08-2012 03:05 PM12

Replies: 17
Views: 245

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 06:58 AM
Lol why do upset you so much? Don't you like being proved wrong?
Are you so easily emotionally effected by others?

Penutt
01-09-2012, 06:59 AM
We need to email funzio so they ban madhatter for ever!

come on do it!

Started by Ram‎, 01-08-2012 03:05 PM12

Replies: 17
Views: 245

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 07:04 AM
Lol finally you have nothing to say.... Im glad iv made you speechless. Now go sit in the corner and think about what you have done.....

noodles
01-10-2012, 12:23 AM
"where I'm from people of color don't refer to other people of color in such degrading and derogatory terms."

Penutt penutt penutt u always seem to miss what I'm trying to say.
Penutt ur from long beach ( where 85% of the ppl that are playing cc wouldn't last ) not Beverly hills. To be politically correct I hear a lot of ( not all ) black ppl, African American, ppl of color call each other nigga all the time. Nigga this, nigga that. Females they call ho and *****es, so stop with the bs. And no I'm not sinking myself into undercover, I call it the way it is and the way I see it. Clean ur backyard first before u complain about ur neighbors yard.
And the other topic about ppl calling 911 and playing rent a cop! U talk a good one b/c to my knowledge it looks like ur the first one picking that phone up to dial those 3 digits my man. And since u keep putting urself out there with ur justification or ur interpretation of racism and ur tough comments, I'm gonna put u out there. U snitched donkey boy out b/c he atks u nonstop and there is nothing u could do about it. Maybe he did call u a "N" word but u wrote a lot of nasty things on his wall as well. But the point is, u snitched him out, but he didn't get banned. They gave him a warning and kept on letting him play. Am I right or am I right! So stop that long beach talk and let's just walk the walk, b/c we know talking the talk is 3 digits away. U have a comment for every post my man, and u always seem to take things out of context , and take things to a different level and If what i said is wrong, I'll be man enough to admit that. Also, doesn't matter where I grew up, at least where I'm from ppl don't rat ppl out b/c of a game and it's not where ur from, it's where ur at my man. Real ppl always do real things powwwwwwww!

Penutt
01-10-2012, 02:15 PM
"where I'm from people of color don't refer to other people of color in such degrading and derogatory terms."

Penutt penutt penutt u always seem to miss what I'm trying to say.
Penutt ur from long beach ( where 85% of the ppl that are playing cc wouldn't last ) not Beverly hills. To be politically correct I hear a lot of ( not all ) black ppl, African American, ppl of color call each other nigga all the time. Nigga this, nigga that. Females they call ho and *****es, so stop with the bs. And no I'm not sinking myself into undercover, I call it the way it is and the way I see it. Clean ur backyard first before u complain about ur neighbors yard.
And the other topic about ppl calling 911 and playing rent a cop! U talk a good one b/c to my knowledge it looks like ur the first one picking that phone up to dial those 3 digits my man. And since u keep putting urself out there with ur justification or ur interpretation of racism and ur tough comments, I'm gonna put u out there. U snitched donkey boy out b/c he atks u nonstop and there is nothing u could do about it. Maybe he did call u a "N" word but u wrote a lot of nasty things on his wall as well. But the point is, u snitched him out, but he didn't get banned. They gave him a warning and kept on letting him play. Am I right or am I right! So stop that long beach talk and let's just walk the walk, b/c we know talking the talk is 3 digits away. U have a comment for every post my man, and u always seem to take things out of context , and take things to a different level and If what i said is wrong, I'll be man enough to admit that. Also, doesn't matter where I grew up, at least where I'm from ppl don't rat ppl out b/c of a game and it's not where ur from, it's where ur at my man. Real ppl always do real things powwwwwwww!

This is the last time I am going to respond to your supreme ignorance and your false sense of always thinking you know everything. The first thing is you are not of my races decent so therefore you don't have the right to speak up on anything that has to do with what is offensive and not offensive because you have never had to walk that path and never will. You can never be politically correct when it comes to when and who should use the "N" because the bottom line is it is an oppressive and offensive word. Just because you here some ignorant people of my race use the word doesn't give you the right to feel it is okay to keep it in your mouth like a phallus symbol. You seem to have a real bad habit of getting involved with everyone else's business besides your own. What I have going on with Donkey has nothing what so ever to do with you, so why are you always trying to be the supreme savior of other grown men is mind boggling!

As for you trying to get me to understand your useless point of view in the game or in the forum, I will never succomb to your get down because all of it is set on talking out the side of your necc. You seem to keep trying to analyze who Tha Penutt is when in all reality why do you give a dayum and why are you always speaking up on things which affect me and have nothing to do with you.

I can be man enough to speak up on business which has to do with me and not everyone else. You are involved in so many different peoples business in this game alone that it is obvious that you have no form of self fullfilling life. So I really wish you would stop speaking on my business when you are totally mindless and blind as to what the truth is.

First of all, I don't give a dayum about stats or anyone attaccing me 24/7 because all they will get is a big fat zero. I don't care about how many times I lose a fight nor how much useless loot I lose. Anyone who has stalked my spot knows my buildings rarely get caught slipping bcuzz of the system I use, to which you should of taken advantage of instead of taking the cowards way out instead of selling off all of your money buildings because you was getting that receding behind taxed to the point you had to do a Chapter 13 sell off of all your property! Donkey ain't the first person to attacc me all the time and won't be the last, so what who gives a flying rats A&%! So once again don't speak up on something that you have no direct knowledge of. As for his use of that word, it is not a maybe and is still on my wall so next time you want to be the savior of the grand wizard go look for yourself.

Lastly it is no secret that I reported his punk cowardly A&@ because like I have said before I despise that ultimate form of gayness. Oh by the way mr. noodles "my man" let me share something with you! THIS IS JUST A GAME and has nothing to do with real life homie please believe that because you nor him would be as bold as you are on the internet face to face with me so sat down somewhere with that dumb human waste secretions! I told him I was going to report him so it was no secret and I have nothing too hide when it comes to that but don't get me twisted and think this game has any bearing on how I live my life. Especially since I can't get directly to the source of the offender and share my displeasure in person. So you are totally correct real people do real things and real grown men mind their own business and is not always trying to be all up in another grown man's business gossiping all the time like a bunch of old women do playing bingo every thursday night. Seriously you need to start enjoying your senior citizen days and not be so uptight. Drink a glass of moscato and maybe even get a little punany, that always helps! You could even spend time volunteering for a constructive organization helping out the youth or under priviledged. Hey play some shuffle board!

In conclusion to all of this, as stated in the beginning of this response, I no longer have nothing else to say to you and you in return need not have anything else to say to me. I hope you enjoy the rest of your life and if you ever visit the west coast make sure you let me know so I can take you to lunch and if I ever hit up tha big snapple I will make sure to let you know so you can holla at me.

Dueces grand leader and savior of other grown men,
East Up!

Tha Penutt

noodles
01-10-2012, 02:48 PM
Very entertaining, and plz do holla at me if u plan to visit tha big snapple!

jjnyc
01-10-2012, 10:02 PM
It is hilarious to me that ppl think that ur a bald headed senior due to ur avatar mr. noodles..lol