PDA

View Full Version : Just a little absurd...

pooOnU
12-20-2011, 03:41 PM
I just lost 5k to someone with 1441 attack vs my 2108 defense. I thought I'd save some money by not depositing in the bank. That thought went out the door.

TXPyroMom
12-20-2011, 04:03 PM
That's nothing. I have been beaten by someone whose attack was 2k lower than my defense.

Ram
12-20-2011, 04:08 PM
I rob people who have 10k more in defense ;)

Nudie
12-20-2011, 05:19 PM
The game favors the aggressor and that's the way it should be. Otherwise everyone will play turtle behind indestructible defenses and where's the fun in that?

Penutt
12-20-2011, 05:45 PM
This game is set up in a way that it has many different aspects which make up the ability to attack and to defend. If you rely your success or failure at simply viewing attack/defense numbers you will always be frustrated. For example, when you level up and get 3 skill points to spend which can be used for attack or defense, that plays a role in a players success rate when attacking or defending. Other factors to keep in mind is that each mafia member is given one piece of equipment each. For example, if you have 10 mafia members that is 40 total possible pieces of equipment that can be used in battle. That is 1 gun, 1 melee, 1 armor, and 1 vehicle each plus whatever explosives you have per each mafia member. So if you have 10 guns, 8 melee, 9 armor, and 7 vehicles you will lose to a rival who has 10 of each piece of equipment. Soooooooooooo, the bottom line is don't just look at your attack/defense stats versus a rivals and use that as a determination of who should win or lose everytime. I hope this helps you.

dudeman
12-20-2011, 05:53 PM
The specific information available about your rivals is given for a reason. It's difficult to look at only one stat and predict outcomes. If you look at all the given information as a whole it is much easier to make predictions. That doesn't mean there is a method of being invincible, it just means that you can rob/attack successfully more often than not if you know what to look for.

Those attack and defense stats are not shown to rivals because they obviously have the ability to make or break you!