PDA

View Full Version : iPad update

Jack Bauer 24
12-20-2011, 08:10 AM
Bout time they updated the iPad interface. Now when you click on profiles or buildings you don't have to get a magnifying glass, it used to be like looking at it on an iPod or iPhone. Much better now.

Euchred
12-20-2011, 01:28 PM
Just did the update it's nice. but why do that and not fix the drag lagginess?

The menus also seem a little bit laggier now too.

dudeman
12-20-2011, 02:18 PM

I don't like this new update. Can't wait for the next one!

Jack Bauer 24
12-20-2011, 03:58 PM

Yeah was hoping they were going to fix that, ever since the last update when I click on crime city and it loads up all I see are numbers in the hood til the buildings load up.

Euchred
12-20-2011, 04:03 PM
Yeah was hoping they were going to fix that, ever since the last update when I click on crime city and it loads up all I see are numbers in the hood til the buildings load up.

It's been like that for me since the update before this one, I think it was speculated this is from the way it stores and loads building data which also may cause the drag lag.

Euchred
12-20-2011, 05:02 PM
This should probably go in technical but I personally couldn't care less, When I try to look deep into my list of mafia friends I can only scroll so far down. it appears to be loaded it just stops me from going down any further.

Nudie
12-20-2011, 05:11 PM
The Ipad HD version is a little laggy and the buildings take a couple of seconds to load. I prefer to use the non HD version. Faster and I don't really need HD eye candy.

Whoopdido1980
12-20-2011, 07:41 PM
I see the crashing problem still hasn't been fixed. It's better than it was but still pretty bad. I would have thought Funzio would have spent time fixing the constant crashing rather than making some words bigger.

Euchred
12-21-2011, 04:47 AM
I see the crashing problem still hasn't been fixed. It's better than it was but still pretty bad. I would have thought Funzio would have spent time fixing the constant crashing rather than making some words bigger.

Mine hardly ever crashes maybe once every 3 days depending on ow much I'm playing

Whoopdido1980
12-21-2011, 03:27 PM
Wow. My used to crash literally after every fight. 2 updates ago made it better but it still seems to crash at least once out of every 5 fights or so. This latest update didn't seem to help or hurt.

Euchred
12-21-2011, 03:33 PM
I had a bad crash today, found a bunch of 1 day buildings to rob clicked on the first creamatorium robbed it then boom crash -__-

Jack Bauer 24
12-22-2011, 07:45 PM
The Ipad HD version is a little laggy and the buildings take a couple of seconds to load. I prefer to use the non HD version. Faster and I don't really need HD eye candy.

Why would you not want the eye candy on your iPad? I'm actually starting to like the lag, helps me see what level buildings are that are hidden buy other buildings. I look for high #'s on the screen then when the buildings pop up I decide wether they're worth robbing or not.

Jack Bauer 24
12-22-2011, 07:48 PM
I had a bad crash today, found a bunch of 1 day buildings to rob clicked on the first creamatorium robbed it then boom crash -__-
It's never crashed on me thankfully. I take it your playing on an iPad if you posted in this discussion. iPad, or iPad 2?