PDA

View Full Version : V.I.P Question?

CallmeJJK
12-20-2011, 07:30 AM
How come when I buy V.I.P I get 80 invites the first 5 mins then the next 7:55 remaining I don't get anymore? Anybody know why this happens? If so I would like to know thanks.

CallmeJJK
12-20-2011, 04:11 PM
Does anybody want to answer my question or what?

angelica
12-21-2011, 10:27 AM
Different playing strategies. I know that I don't look at the VIP list when I want to add players, it's convenient, but if you are at a lower level, I would rather add higher level players.

looker
12-21-2011, 10:40 AM
I dont think a lot of people who have been posting here use the VIP, they seem to have allies already established. But what you are posting seems to be a bug. I have 2 accts, and sometimes I see VIP people available on one, but not the other. Thought it was strange, but didnt put alot of effort into it.

Hugh Bris
12-21-2011, 12:46 PM
It's my understanding from the Crime City board that a member is a member - levels and such don't matter. A "person" in your mob or army is just a place-holder for your 4 items to take into battle. I think the purpose of the VIP is an easy way to add fellow players and to show support to those that actually finance the game with gold purchases.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I see these requests constantly about strong players and active players etc and it totally doesn't matter. If you add someone to your group, a level 1 counts the same as a level 100.

angelica
12-21-2011, 09:46 PM
That is my understanding as well. I just add the higher levels so that when I get to their level, they are unable to attack me.