PDA

View Full Version : Maximum dollar loss per fight

Matthew91188
12-20-2011, 07:11 AM
I was under the impression that the most you could lose in a fight was 30k. How did I just get attacked and lose 180k on one fight and 112k on the second attack? I was in the process of depositing my money so he didn't get any more but it still seems sketchy. I do have a photo but I'm posting from my iPhone.

Syn
12-20-2011, 07:28 AM
When you get attacked multiple times, it doesn't spam your wall with multiple attack notifications. So for 180k? He hit you 6 times, probably banked, then hit you some more.

Matthew91188
12-20-2011, 07:43 AM
So basically he did attack me 10 times and I just got ****d basically

Syn
12-20-2011, 07:44 AM

Yup :( bank often...

Rarelibra
12-20-2011, 07:58 AM
Yup :( bank often...

100 thumbs up to this... collect, then bank... rob, then bank... hit someone up, then bank... banking is sooooo important.

dudeman
12-20-2011, 08:03 AM

Lol

Learned that lesson the hard way.

Syn
12-20-2011, 08:03 AM
100 thumbs up to this... collect, then bank... rob, then bank... hit someone up, then bank... banking is sooooo important.

I'd rather the bank have my 10% than someone else..

Matthew91188
12-20-2011, 11:18 AM
Lol I was literally collecting my buildings as I was being attacked so I couldn't really defend it.

Brent
12-20-2011, 12:05 PM
Happened to me before, after he did this, I kept robbing him everyday and he was getting pretty pissed off with me.

2Legit
12-20-2011, 12:28 PM
I've noticed from before, even if you bank, ppl are still able to rob money off of u. I'm not sure if that still happens.

They should do something similar to MW, were once you bank ur money, u don't need to withdraw when purchasing; it just automatically deducts from ur bank.

Euchred
12-20-2011, 03:16 PM
They should do something similar to MW, were once you bank ur money, u don't need to withdraw when purchasing; it just automatically deducts from ur bank.

+1, their is potential in this idea

TenderPlacebo
12-20-2011, 03:20 PM
I too support this idea, would be nice. The CC debit card!!!

deuces
12-20-2011, 03:28 PM
Seems like that'd take away a lot of the reason for attacking people tho? I make a pretty good amount of money off of people who either forget to bank or i assume are trying to avoid the 10% since they're buying something soon.

Euchred
12-20-2011, 03:44 PM
Seems like that'd take away a lot of the reason for attacking people tho? I make a pretty good amount of money off of people who either forget to bank or i assume are trying to avoid the 10% since they're buying something soon.

You have a point but in my version of the idea everything would be the same, you would still have to bank and the 10% would still be there but when you go to buy something it just takes it directly from your bank or a combination of on hand plus bank.

Tramp Stamp
12-20-2011, 06:07 PM
Seems like that'd take away a lot of the reason for attacking people tho?

The way it's set up in Modern War actually increases action. Players can see the full amount but can't tell how much is protected. They really nerfed the function, though. After the first few days they doubled or tripled the upgrade times, so it basically takes three weeks of upgrades to protect three hours of income. For all intents and purposes there is no "bank" in Modern War.

Sandycuellar
12-20-2011, 06:10 PM
I second that 2Legit!!! LOL

Penutt
12-20-2011, 06:48 PM
The way it's set up in Modern War actually increases action. Players can see the full amount but can't tell how much is protected. They really nerfed the function, though. After the first few days they doubled or tripled the upgrade times, so it basically takes three weeks of upgrades to protect three hours of income. For all intents and purposes there is no "bank" in Modern War.

After 2 weeks I deleted Modern War. It takes up entirely too much time and takes way too much to maintain a competetive profile. CrimeCity is far more enjoyable...

Penutt
12-20-2011, 06:53 PM
As for the banking issue, sometimes luck plays a very big role in catching a rival with undeposited money. For example, I was attacking a rival who had money on hand and I always attack until it says player is too beat up but as I was attacking someone else was attacking me so he gained all of the money. That is about the only time I have been caught slipping like that because I always bank money as soon as I get it. Since the revision the 10% fee is eaten up by the increase in payout so that is no biggy