PDA

View Full Version : Some advices for turtle tactics?

Nicz
12-20-2011, 12:51 AM
Hi guys, i'm actually lvl 20 and i'm wondering what should be the best for me in the next days/weeks...

My stats: 875att/1733def, 365 units,100 members, 86000income/hour and 250k Vault.

My army: Infantry ->80 ****ty units and 35 engineers
Ground -> 40 ****ty units
Air -> 30 valour/Pvp units
Sea -> 56 frigate and 86 transport

Buildings: Lvl 5: Supply depot, Armory, Silo, Oil Derrick
Lvl 4: Munitions stockpile, Military market, Wind farm
Lvl 3: Center commander, Weapons factory
Lvl 2: Communication center
Lvl 1: Stell mill, Ore mine, Recycling plant
I didnt write x2 for each building but that's the case...

Units buildings: Lvl 4: Barracks
Lvl 3: War factory
Lvl 2: Air field
Lvl 1: Shipyard

So, to be the most efficace that i want to be, i dont know what strategy addopt now.
Upgrade which building(s) in priority, money buildings? Units buildings?
Concentrate then my strong income on which units?
Actually i choosed USA :( but i think i should take UK...
And btw i didnt buy any golds...

Thx for your patience, and btw you can add me if u want : 379 107 891

bredo2
12-20-2011, 03:42 AM
Seems you are heavily invested in short cycle money buildings. Great if you log in very very often. I would try to save up for stuff like oil rigs and other 12-24 hr builings as they will get you alot more gold unless you play continously. But yeah focusing on money building upgrades is definately the way to go until you get in more than you can get rid of!

Nicz
12-20-2011, 04:46 AM
Hi :)

Yeah i log in very offen, not each 5 minutes, but i prefered to invest in short time building, upgrades cost less than the 50k+ ones...Now i'm trying to equilibrate every buildings to lvl 4/5, but i'm not sure that's the best way... Upgrade lvl5's buildings to lvl 7/more or continue?

Dover
12-20-2011, 06:31 AM
What game style do you like to play?

It looks like you could keep developing money buildings (MB's), add Def units and keep going at the same pace you are going. If you want to turtle and not get attacked/lose keep doing what you are doing, short term MB's being leveled one at a time.

I would invest a bunch more in scouts so the take the blunt end of any attacks on you. I might also put down one or two 24 hour time MB's as they add a nice bunch of cash at one time and dont cost much time or money to build if you have the land.

How do you want to play the next twenty levels?

Nicz
12-21-2011, 06:31 AM
I want to up my income at the maximum, to build the elite air building, units are expensive but with it Will help me in the future...
For the moment i upgrade each "big" building at lvl 5, after i dont know...

I prefer continu to use the turtle strategy (for my bad i began lvl 18...and when i see my irl friends who get attacked 300/400times and have won something like 1 million thanks to that...).