PDA

View Full Version : Hoods full of Defence

ZCharlie
12-19-2011, 01:48 PM
I keep seeing hoods with no money buildings ONLY a whole lotta (and well leveled up!) defense buildings... Now am I right in thinking defense building only protect against robberies... So what is the point of them if you have nothing to rob?? Am I missing something here? Or is it just a way to boost stats to intimidate would be attackers?

OR is it just those unlucky ones who have not discovered the infinite wisdom that is this forum... And do not realise the pointless-ness of it...??

Just curious....

Max Power
12-19-2011, 02:07 PM
The latter, methinks.

Anyone frustrated enough to sell all their money buildings doesn't completely understand the game and will probably drop out soon, if they haven't already.

whocareswhatmynameis
12-19-2011, 02:28 PM
some players have purposely sold all their money buildings and concentrate on attacking other players. the reasoning is you can't really retaliate (no money to rob). i am currently engaged in a tit-for-tat with a guy who has a laundromat and two or three other minuscule money buildings. he is a big time gold player- his attack stat is 14K, mostly gold weapons. i usually see players' stats before robbing/attacking, but didn't in his case. i robbed his LM and now he keeps attacking me non-stop. i have been tempted to flood his news stream but decided against it. he has taken close to 150K, but i don't mind at all. in fact, since i hadn't lost a fight or robbery in a long time, i was a little bit excited. i'm actually using this opportunity to beef up my defense. i bought tons of maces (1/6) and riot helmet (1/8). of course, i also had to replete my defense explosives- cost me 150K. the good thing is i have the economy to support defense explosives. also building lvl 1 gatlings. all respect points go to yamaha purchase. i am finding that i can comfortable spend 500K a day for defenses. a word of advice for lower level players: build up your economy! you will be able to afford great weapons- including explosives if you have a thriving economy!

2Legit
12-19-2011, 02:38 PM
I've also seen a few who sold their money buildings on purpose because they were getting robbed nonstop. But that's the point of the game. Anyways, I think for those ppl who pulls that move are a bunch of punani's. It is pointless to to play if you not making any income towards the game.

Dorian Gray
12-19-2011, 02:51 PM
This thread is funny to me only because my mom hates coming across these hoods. lol "What's the point?" she says frustrated.

ZCharlie
12-19-2011, 02:55 PM
*Seconding* Your mums opinion right here. !

MadHatter
12-19-2011, 03:16 PM
Mace is a very very underrated weapon. Cheap and does the job I have 400. I rock

Rarelibra
12-20-2011, 06:08 AM
Mace is a very very underrated weapon. Cheap and does the job I have 400. I rock

That would be true if it weren't for the 269 butterly knives (5/5) and 119 nail bats (7/5) that I have - kinda negates concentrating on mace.