PDA

View Full Version : It has begun...

Syn
12-19-2011, 11:18 AM
I hit level 99 today, and this seems to be the basement of the high level players. I'm seeing enemies in the 120's now.. I am a bit..worried...

khung003
12-19-2011, 11:22 AM
Just post your code around. That's the best way to avoid fighting.

Syn
12-19-2011, 11:29 AM
Just post your code around. That's the best way to avoid fighting.

Not afraid of a fight khung. Also, false alarm. Lasted all of 5 minutes, can no longer see HL players.

Rarelibra
12-19-2011, 11:31 AM
I hit level 99 today, and this seems to be the basement of the high level players. I'm seeing enemies in the 120's now.. I am a bit..worried...

Get your stats boosted up, put your fighting gloves and **** kickers on, and head out into the mosh pit... ;)

Seriously I saw the difference, too - we are now in the "big boy's room".

Going to be fun, eh?

khung003
12-19-2011, 11:38 AM
Not afraid of a fight khung. Also, false alarm. Lasted all of 5 minutes, can no longer see HL players.

Actually my rival list show all 90s (I'm at 120s), I must refresh 3,4 times to see a few 100s or 110s; for people from 120s to 200, I see only 1 or 2 after 5,10 times refresh. Look like Funzio force me to fight 90s. This should be the hard time for 90s.

2Legit
12-19-2011, 11:38 AM
HL can still see you--what name do you go by there? Maybe I'll come visit you :D

Brent
12-19-2011, 11:44 AM
I can see ranks 84-200 and I'm lvl 113

Syn
12-19-2011, 11:45 AM
HL can still see you--what name do you go by there? Maybe I'll come visit you :D

Well it certainly doesn't have Syn in the name...

Brent
12-19-2011, 11:47 AM
Syntarious? Or something like that right?

2Legit
12-19-2011, 11:52 AM
lol...there's a player named Syndicate. I'll just hit every "Syn" player I see lmao.

khung003
12-19-2011, 11:54 AM
lol...there's a player named Syndicate. I'll just hit every "Syn" player I see lmao.

Focus on level 99, the chance you got him is higher :D

Syn
12-19-2011, 11:55 AM
Hahaha, or you all could just click on the link in my signature!

Max Power
12-19-2011, 12:05 PM

Seems like every time you level up at this level, the first three or four rival lists do that and then it normalizes again. It will go away in a few levels, I suppose.

JimmyShines
12-19-2011, 12:23 PM
You'll be fine Syn, I'm at lvl 109 and ever since lvl 93 I could see lvl 75 to 200. I guess you have a larger group with you at 99, so your limited to what you can see. Try and lvl up faster to break away, you really do want to see the HL players, much better hoods to rob.

fatacad
12-19-2011, 12:41 PM
Welcome to the wild west ;)

Brent
12-19-2011, 12:41 PM
You'll be fine Syn, I'm at lvl 109 and ever since lvl 93 I could see lvl 75 to 200. I guess you have a larger group with you at 99, so your limited to what you can see. Try and lvl up faster to break away, you really do want to see the HL players, much better hoods to rob.

Yeah that is true, I always rob players higher lvls than me because much better things to rob.

Rarelibra
12-19-2011, 01:06 PM
The worst part is when you get someone of a higher (or even lower) level that wants to rob you again and again and again and not join your mafia. Like you're a personal bank for withdrawals... lol.

K@le
12-19-2011, 01:18 PM
Hahaha, or you all could just click on the link in my signature!

I am lvl 99 too i have 400 mob friends and i cant see you, can you see my account ? KoJ@K
This day i seen also lvl 200 players first thing i did was look in their profile and already robbed some of them( some have really bad stats haha ) after a few refresches they where gone and only lvl 95-102 in screen
Dont worry with your stats your also down 200 mob friends !! if your weapons are fine you could easilly add 4k in atk and 4k in def extra then you over power a lot of lvl 200 players........

khung003
12-19-2011, 01:28 PM
Dont worry with your stats your also down 200 mob friends !! if your weapons are fine you could easilly add 4k in atk and 4k in def extra then you over power a lot of lvl 200 players........

Many level 200 accounts are extremely weak, some with 4000 defense points. But the truth is most of them are not main accounts, the owners use them to explore the map, checking for good looting places. Just attack them for respect points you can get up to 11/fight, they never fight back or defend themselves.

Max Power
12-19-2011, 02:10 PM
I am lvl 99 too i have 400 mob friends and i cant see you, can you see my account ? KoJ@K
This day i seen also lvl 200 players first thing i did was look in their profile and already robbed some of them( some have really bad stats haha ) after a few refresches they where gone and only lvl 95-102 in screen

I am at your level with 510 mob and I have seen you on occasion, for what it's worth.

Syn
12-19-2011, 02:14 PM

I stay low on mafia for a reason. Once I have them fully stocked up, then I'll add more. One by one :D

K@le
12-19-2011, 02:14 PM
I am at your level with 510 mob and I have seen you on occasion, for what it's worth.

Oops so thats not good for me i am down 100 mobs, normally you should'n see me right ? or is that changed also recently ?
Why you didnt attack/rob me ? :p

whocareswhatmynameis
12-19-2011, 02:16 PM
it's interesting how the goal post keeps moving as many players progress up the levels. if i recall correctly, two months back the threshold was 70, then it moved up to 80s and early 90s. i guess i have a couple of days/wks (currently lvl 83) before i get in the crosshairs of some of you HL players. any thoughts on what a good defense point is to get ready for the onslaught?

Syn
12-19-2011, 02:21 PM
it's interesting how the goal post keeps moving as many players progress up the levels. if i recall correctly, two months back the threshold was 70, then it moved up to 80s and early 90s. i guess i have a couple of days/wks (currently lvl 83) before i get in the crosshairs of some of you HL players. any thoughts on what a good defense point is to get ready for the onslaught?

Shoot for at least 15k, that keeps the average players at bay. To keep the better players away? Gonna have to get an answer from one of the pro's :D

Max Power
12-19-2011, 02:27 PM
Oops so thats not good for me i am down 100 mobs, normally you should'n see me right ? or is that changed also recently ?
Why you didnt attack/rob me ? :p

I think at our level mob size becomes pretty irrelevant. People 60 levels above me are hammering on me, I am guessing mob size at that point doesn't make much difference. I didn't rob you because I recognized you from the board. I am funny that way.

Max Power
12-19-2011, 02:28 PM

My strategy is to load up on defense using Bodyguard Agencies leveled up. You can guess how well that went.

whocareswhatmynameis
12-19-2011, 02:32 PM
Shoot for at least 15k, that keeps the average players at bay. To keep the better players away? Gonna have to get an answer from one of the pro's :D

my defense stat is 16.5K (2K in explosives). i think a decent defense is ~20K. any thoughts?

another question: does mafia size play any role at all at higher levels? (@Max Power: can you elaborate on your comment that mob size doesn't matter, tnx.)

whocareswhatmynameis
12-19-2011, 02:34 PM
My strategy is to load up on defense using Bodyguard Agencies leveled up. You can guess how well that went.

if it's any consolation, CC mark says Jihy and Peacock are off in their defense building calculation. If you ask me, you can't just refute hard data with a one line pronouncement!

MadHatter
12-19-2011, 03:18 PM
Haha I'm glad syn is getting owned. I don't like his online persona. He's a passive aggressive chump ;)

dudeman
12-19-2011, 03:32 PM
I assume I will be visible to the HLs pretty soon. I just hit level 88 today and I finished the fight winning goals last night.

Now the only goals that seem rewarding are the stat boosting goals, so hopefully I can get up to average before the HL players can see me. My news wall has nothing but green stories, but I make sure to not touch stronger players until my stats can compete.

Max Power
12-19-2011, 08:18 PM
another question: does mafia size play any role at all at higher levels? (@Max Power: can you elaborate on your comment that mob size doesn't matter, tnx.)

I an just guessing, as I don't pay attention to mob size that much. I am just assuming that if they let some guy 60 levels above you hammer on you, they aren't going to tap dance around mob size on rivals lists that much.

I could be wrong though.

K@le
12-20-2011, 03:00 AM
@Max Power

I always check in the rivals list how many mobs they all have some are around 350 to 490 so not the fullest 500 for me.
You say you get hammerd from some guy 60 lvl higher, have you tried lowering your mob size to 400 ? then see what changes in 1-2 weeks if you still get hammered then it doesnt matter.

Thnx for not robbing me lol, i could the other day rob G-Wiz but recognized his name from here too and didnt do it lol.

If i see Madhatter i slaughter kill attack shoot rob **** her hood instantly, and if her stats are to good i buy myself 200$ gold weapons to **** her all over the fight screen.....

AMEN

Durantular
12-20-2011, 03:31 AM
@Max Power

If i see Madhatter i slaughter kill attack shoot rob **** her hood instantly, and if her stats are to good i buy myself 200$ gold weapons to **** her all over the fight screen.....

AMEN

I just wanna click "like"

Max Power
12-20-2011, 04:29 AM
@Max Power

I always check in the rivals list how many mobs they all have some are around 350 to 490 so not the fullest 500 for me.
You say you get hammerd from some guy 60 lvl higher, have you tried lowering your mob size to 400 ? then see what changes in 1-2 weeks if you still get hammered then it doesnt matter.

Thnx for not robbing me lol, i could the other day rob G-Wiz but recognized his name from here too and didnt do it lol.

AMEN

LOL....good one.

I am not worried about mob size. Most my buildings are 12-24-48, so nobody really gets much of value. Not gonna bother messing with it.

Fig Oni
12-20-2011, 05:00 AM
if it's any consolation, CC mark says Jihy and Peacock are off in their defense building calculation. If you ask me, you can't just refute hard data with a one line pronouncement!

Funny how load of people got conned to buy defense building I told a current mafia member over a month ago about the defense con. Instead of getting some kind of thanks everyone started thinking i must be on crack. #now we seen 2 people give basic calculation of defense building and you get mark disputing them thats sad. The defence building is a con i have accumulated 368def altogether as defense buildings and lose 233def what was the point of upgrading

MadHatter
12-20-2011, 01:08 PM
Hohohohoho Hehehehehe Hahahahahaha

LOL get a grip. Really who gets this upset over a forum memeber...........

bohoo sniff snivel sob maddhatter makes my one upset K@le i think im gonna cry bohoho That madhatters a really scary piece of work sob sob sob. What ever can i do about the big bad meany that we call madhatter i know. I will. If I. I know...........
If i see Madhatter i slaughter kill attack shoot rob **** her hood instantly, and if her stats are to good i buy myself 200$ gold weapons to **** her all over the fight screen..... Yes thst will make me feel powerfull and better about myself. cry cry sniff sob. I wish I had freinds that i could talk to in real life sob sniff snivvel

AMEN

MadHatter
12-20-2011, 01:09 PM
Considering spending $200 dollers just to beat me on crime city. You seriosly need to get your priorities right and well i hate to say this but ............... get a life?

Cooz
12-20-2011, 01:18 PM
I assume I will be visible to the HLs pretty soon. I just hit level 88 today and I finished the fight winning goals last night.

Now the only goals that seem rewarding are the stat boosting goals, so hopefully I can get up to average before the HL players can see me. My news wall has nothing but green stories, but I make sure to not touch stronger players until my stats can compete.

It seems like a moving target. It used to be you hit the 100+ levels around mid-80s. Then it was 91. I'm at 95 and I still don't see any HLs on my list.

However, just within the last hour or two, I've been attacked 10 times. I won all of them so I can't see who's attacking me, but before, I would be attacked 10 times in a month. Sounds like I'm on a new list now.

Is this happening to anyone else?

dudeman
12-20-2011, 02:25 PM
It seems like a moving target. It used to be you hit the 100+ levels around mid-80s. Then it was 91. I'm at 95 and I still don't see any HLs on my list.

However, just within the last hour or two, I've been attacked 10 times. I won all of them so I can't see who's attacking me, but before, I would be attacked 10 times in a month. Sounds like I'm on a new list now.

Yeah, but I keep winning too. I think most of it might be rivals seeking revenge... I don't have any fight goals to spend my stamina and earn respect coins, so I spend my stamina to rob people. I took a break from robberies for like 20 levels, and I stopped getting attacked almost completely, even though I spent those 20 levels attacking rivals instead of robbing them.

Max Power
12-20-2011, 02:38 PM

Yes, absolutely. I also win most so I can't see what levels are hitting me, but the numbers of attempts has increased exponentially. I also had the same hit list for 3 days straight with barely 20 people on it.

At first I thought it was the Adult Movie Theaters I built, since they are hourly and unattended, but now I think it is because I happen to be one of the 20 on a few peoples hit lists.

K@le
12-20-2011, 03:26 PM
It is very nice to see Madhatters name and see she is on my ignore list, so happy i cant read those useless messages ever again !
Too bad i still see she posts something, is there no button to ignore the complete post of her ?

K@le
12-20-2011, 03:28 PM
Yes, absolutely. I also win most so I can't see what levels are hitting me, but the numbers of attempts has increased exponentially. I also had the same hit list for 3 days straight with barely 20 people on it.

At first I thought it was the Adult Movie Theaters I built, since they are hourly and unattended, but now I think it is because I happen to be one of the 20 on a few peoples hit lists.

At this moment i havent been attacked or robbed for 4 days now i dunno what happend but nobody fight or rob me.
I'm the invisible man, incredible how i can.........:p

Max Power
12-20-2011, 05:11 PM
I get hit every ten minutes....LOL!

JimmyShines
12-20-2011, 05:40 PM

Like a blind attack hit on PvP or a robbing?

dudeman
12-20-2011, 05:43 PM
At this moment i havent been attacked or robbed for 4 days now i dunno what happend but nobody fight or rob me.
I'm the invisible man, incredible how i can.........:p

Enjoy it while it lasts! I know I did!

It's not that bad for me yet, but I won't be surprised when my game gets like that too.

Penutt
12-20-2011, 05:50 PM

Syn,

Please read my post labeled CrimeCity is a BEAST! You are about to see a whole new side of rivalry playing this game........Just 411 fer ya!

TemplarX
12-20-2011, 06:46 PM

Are you Buda Can?

Penutt
12-20-2011, 08:38 PM

Syn,

I am trying to answer your e-mail but for some reason having problems sending you my response. Imma keep trying but I have answered you.....

Syn
12-20-2011, 08:52 PM
Syn,

I am trying to answer your e-mail but for some reason having problems sending you my response. Imma keep trying but I have answered you.....

Sorry about that! Full inbox :/

JimmyShines
12-21-2011, 10:02 AM
Are you Buda Can?

Nope, but I do see that player on my list from time to time, why?

Fo Reelz
12-21-2011, 11:47 AM
I hit level 92 yesterday, and ever since I've been getting hammered by HL players. Got hit today by someone who was level 120, and I flamed her on her wall. Thought she was cheating somehow. Guess that's how the algorithm works. Ooops...

TemplarX
12-26-2011, 09:39 PM
Nope, but I do see that player on my list from time to time, why?

Oh he's the first HL player ever to hit me, so I remember his name. That happened last week...and for a while it was only him. I was thinking its gonna be manageable because he is only 18 levels above me. His stats are good but not crazy. But this weekend its a deluge, with Level 200s hitting on me almost every 20 minutes.

Duke.0
12-26-2011, 11:13 PM
Just my observation so far....
I have yet to hit the big players. I'm level 88 and i can see on my rivals list levels 87-90. And no, the higher level players are not attacking me....yet....

I have max mafia for my level and i do just fine. For what its worth, a while back CC Mark said the #1 thing to prevent robberies was having max mafia, followed by defense buildings/items and lastly was stat point. I always used to be a "lean and mean" mafia and never had the full number. But i tried an experiment a month ago to have max mafia and never looked back. It works great for me. I get robbed / attacked often, but i rarely loose.

Seems like i loose to people who spend their gold on items. I swear this one person who attacked and won must have spent $5000 real dollars on items. He has two or three of every gold items!

From what i have noticed thus far. If you look at a rival and your attack is >5,000 over the rival's defense, you will probably win. If your attack is < or = the defense, you got no chance. If you attack and you loose offensive explosive, that's your sign to STOP Attacking and pick somebody else. Your not strong enough. Following this (which i made up...there is no fact or confirmation, just my opinion) i have not lost fights when i attack.

I just hope when i start getting attacked by high level players, my defense is enough. Currently its sitting at 17,465 total with about 2,000 from explosives.

DougVan
12-28-2011, 01:52 PM
Hit level 90 over the holidays and now sitting at level 93... Been hit a couple of times by some HL's and I'm loving it... As far as I can tell the only HL's coming down to bully are quite week and that's why they have to make the dip... That being said they all have high level buildings to jack so I'm just waiting till I can see them in my rivals list...