PDA

View Full Version : Just worked out how to play the game effectively

TheGasman
12-19-2011, 10:35 AM
Spend **** loads of money on units and you can defeat anyone at anytime! I have just been neaten by someone who has 300 less defence and 200 less attack and I can't beat them unless I spend 600 gold bars on units. Now I have patiently built up my game without spending on 'special' units. So the moral of the story is unless you are stupid enough to spend £200-300 you will get nowhere!!!

WARNING: THIS GAME IS A SCAM!

Havster
12-19-2011, 10:58 AM
Respectfully disagree and I've just put up a post how I done it but I do feel your pain, used to get a whooping too before I got a plan in action.

kaindestroi
12-24-2011, 05:17 PM
well hello, welcome to yesterday.
90% of all free2play games are scams.
they play on and exploit our human weaknesses to generate cash.
and we humans are weak sods, thats why we are getting flooded by them.

Djin
12-24-2011, 05:54 PM
Spend **** loads of money on units and you can defeat anyone at anytime! I have just been neaten by someone who has 300 less defence and 200 less attack and I can't beat them unless I spend 600 gold bars on units. Now I have patiently built up my game without spending on 'special' units. So the moral of the story is unless you are stupid enough to spend £200-300 you will get nowhere!!!

WARNING: THIS GAME IS A SCAM!

Why the **** out you spend that type of money? I'd rather buy games for my XBOX. And I agree... I've lost against people that are lower levels and less defense. The game has the most bull**** way.. and now since every camps, I cannot fight anyone anymore... and when I see people have bases twice the size of mine and 400 units at 2 levels below me... they making 50k an hour, it's bull****.

EnjoyLife
12-24-2011, 06:38 PM
The game is not broken, you just want to play by your own rules. I am currently playing by rules other than what you want to play and I am currently with 154 fights won and 0 fights lost. Obviously, it's not broken, if you play with any kind of strategy...

EnjoyLife
12-24-2011, 06:38 PM
No, I have not bought any gold, to answer the question that you were going to ask.

kaindestroi
12-24-2011, 07:37 PM
yes the game is not broken, but it is designed to try and make you think it is.
thats how most free2play games works. realize that and it becomes easier.

Agent Orange
12-24-2011, 09:22 PM
Respectfully disagree and I've just put up a post how I done it but I do feel your pain, used to get a whooping too before I got a plan in action.

Or the whales aren't finding you a tasty enough treat....

zynshmily
12-24-2011, 10:19 PM
This world is indeed full of interesting people...
to sum it up, you wanna enjoy the game; you dont wanna get beaten up; you wanna kick some ass; you dont wanna spend money; you freely condemn those people who overpower you and call them stupid; you are a cheap whiner;you despise those who have money to waste...
just outa curiosity...how old are you? a heads-up, life is cruel...

EnjoyLife
12-25-2011, 04:53 AM
"This world is indeed full of interesting people...
to sum it up, you wanna enjoy the game; you dont wanna get beaten up; you wanna kick some ass; you dont wanna spend money; you freely condemn those people who overpower you and call them stupid; you are a cheap whiner;you despise those who have money to waste...
just outa curiosity...how old are you? a heads-up, life is cruel... "

It got too cold outside, or he would be occupying Wall Street.

Viduus
12-26-2011, 07:08 AM
EnjoyLife: that was the best thing I've read in weeks.

Dover
12-26-2011, 07:30 AM
"It got too cold outside, or he would be occupying Wall Street.

Quote of the day.