PDA

View Full Version : Couple Questions

CoachPappy
12-19-2011, 08:21 AM
How do I look up how much attack and Defense I have and then how do I compare it to someone I want to attack?

I have been attacked twice in the last 8 hours and both attacks I haven't lost anything but I am still creited with a loss. Why?

CoachPappy
12-20-2011, 09:45 AM
Any help. Anyone?

Dover
12-20-2011, 09:50 AM
I will try and do this without the App because I am at work. To see your info click lower right hand icon (not sure of name). Then you will see your profile button on the bottom row left hand side. Click on stats if it is not the primary window and you will see your A/D. For someone else's you first need to click on the raid button of the person you want to attack before you attack them. When you see their camp there is a folder (called #name's# Profile) that will allow you to see their A/D.

CoachPappy
12-20-2011, 09:57 AM
Thanks!!!!!

Agent Orange
12-20-2011, 12:22 PM
How do I look up how much attack and Defense I have and then how do I compare it to someone I want to attack?

I have been attacked twice in the last 8 hours and both attacks I haven't lost anything but I am still creited with a loss. Why?

From the game click the clipboard, then click profile.

When you are attacked and you loose the battle it is possible to not loose anything if you were smart and put all your cash in your vault so technically you lost the fight but didn't loose any money.