PDA

View Full Version : Dry Dock

Dover
12-19-2011, 07:18 AM
1) How many water plots does the dry dock take up? I am developing one now but dont want to be one short if it needs 2 plots. Also dont want to waste 36 hours on a water plot that wont be used for a long time.

2) Would be nice to have an option to reset your points eather buy spending monies collected in the game or with gold. You can change countries with gold I bet more than a few people would spend gold to reset their points and reallocate them differntly.

thank you.

Psyche
12-19-2011, 07:56 PM
Heya boss,

The Dry Dock fits the same space the Shipyard takes. Keep in mind that the waterline is not all created equal and it needs the same space a Shipyard can go on. (I have a partial space that doesn't fit the Dry Dock and is basically useless due to the weird coastline.)

I'm Alpsyche 742 147 120 if you want to take a look. L9 - upgrading to L3 Dry Dock as we speak. (48hrs and 1.55 mil)

Viduus
12-20-2011, 08:14 AM
Other posts have mentioned it but sometimes you need to move close by buildings before you can place your dry dock. I was getting frustrated until I read that. Also, I found it would only let me position it if it was 60/40 on land.

Rick234
12-31-2011, 08:36 AM
I can't even see some of the buildings, like airfields and dry docks,etc..... how do I get them in my store?

azy
12-31-2011, 01:51 PM
The placement trick for drydocks is the same as it was for the shipyard: after "clearing" a new coastal plot, your new building needs to be place where it encroaches slightly on the adjacent land plot. You won't notice nor be able to do that if that adjacent plot has buildings all the way to the edge.