PDA

View Full Version : What is the maximum # of fights?

2Legit
12-18-2011, 05:45 PM
I've always thought the maximum is 10x to attack a rival. But last time I played, I fought someone 45+ of stamina used and earned about 1.1+ mil from him/her (the person never heard of banking his/her cash in) Is this because of the new update? Or glitch? Either way, I'm cool with that experience :D

Anyone else had that?

Joeycool
12-18-2011, 05:56 PM
no... everyone I have fought today maxed out at 10!

Nice little haul for you there though huh? :) Well done.

2Legit
12-18-2011, 06:21 PM
haha, it felt like the energizer battery, just kept going and going, till i ran out of stam.

Joeycool
12-18-2011, 06:26 PM
maybe an issue with the update. I feel sorry for the guy when he reads his news feed! ha ha!

martMode
12-19-2011, 05:29 PM
wow... you hit him/her 45 times and there was no "what did i do to you?" "my small hood" and then maybe he/she spams you 100+ times... muahaha...

i would think no one hit the player for awhile and you may have maxed out the cap or close... i guess the next one who hits him/her will receive the player too beat up message...

when i was below level 100, i had a very hard time being hit by higher levels and the max i ever got was about max 100+ loses a day... and of course, i didnt do the "what did i do for you to hit me" deal, nor did i spam players...

Brent
12-19-2011, 05:32 PM
Wow how lucky, max is 10. It's obviously a glitch.

2Legit
12-19-2011, 05:39 PM
wow... you hit him/her 45 times and there was no "what did i do to you?" "my small hood" and then maybe he/she spams you 100+ times... muahaha...

i would think no one hit the player for awhile and you may have maxed out the cap or close... i guess the next one who hits him/her will receive the player too beat up message...

when i was below level 100, i had a very hard time being hit by higher levels and the max i ever got was about max 100+ loses a day... and of course, i didnt do the "what did i do for you to hit me" deal, nor did i spam players...

No he/she never spam me at all...i give him/her credit for that :D After that i can't find him/her on my list. Usually ppl only says "thanks" whenever I rob or attack them. LOL