PDA

View Full Version : Mafia problem

Frik
12-18-2011, 12:34 PM
My mafia size is 267 and i get put against opponents with a 190 ish mafia size but the afterfight report says my mafia size is the same as theirs. KindA seems pointless in building a mafia up only to have it reduced to your opponent..... Seems to me that items are the only thing to win with in big numbers or am i missing something?
314 629 890

Syn
12-18-2011, 12:36 PM
My mafia size is 267 and i get put against opponents with a 190 ish mafia size but the afterfight report says my mafia size is the same as theirs. KindA seems pointless in building a mafia up only to have it reduced to your opponent..... Seems to me that items are the only thing to win with in big numbers or am i missing something?
314 629 890

What level are you? You can only use 5x time your level. So level 38 = 190 max mafia members used.

Frik
12-18-2011, 01:11 PM
Ahh i see, thankyou for explaining. I still dont understand though how having more mafia can help as when you level up you get put against the same levelled opponents And they have similar mafia sizes, i always lose because i have less items so it seems buying more items is the way to win as you are always matched to people around the same level who will usually have the same mafia size but it never matches items so thAt seems the only option to win. It just comes across to me that nomatter what level you get too or how big your mafia is, you will alwAys be handicapped too your opponents level, for example i had a mafia size of 60 yesterday, so i was put against people on level 38 witg mafia sizes of 55 to 65, i then spent £7.99 on gold to try to better myself, joined vip twice and my mafia grew to 267 but now im put against ppl on level 38 with higer mafia sizes similar to mine so we all have the same so im in the same position but £7.99 down. Seems stupid to me as you are always going to be matched to similar opponents nomatter how good you get so how can you get better?

Frik
12-18-2011, 01:30 PM
Its also quite funny how a grenade launcher that costs 450000 gives you 12 attack and a gun that gives you 237 attack costs 600 gold. Now it would take a long time to gather 450000 cash but it would also cost 34.99 quid to buy 650 gold, so they are askin you to piss around for days an days for a crap gun or pay the price of a greAt console game like mw3 to buy one good gun.....this trend goes through the whole game so all the great stuff costs gold an the expesive cash stuff sucks. Im always happy to pay like 79p on the app store for a good game but this offers it for free then wants 70 odd quid to give you some gold too at least give you a decent chance to play, its a joke the difference between gold items and cash items so i say funzio are just rippin us off. And i bet this post gets deleted but **** you funzio, charge us for a good game fair enough but who pays 79.99 to get ahead in any game.......oh and when did a meAt cleaver cost $11000 and an axe cost $27000, you need to get your pricing right in fantasy and reality

Lana Mano
12-18-2011, 01:36 PM
frik... there's a good thread here to read up some CC knowledge for newcomers. search through the forum for a lot of good information.
my advice when starting up is to not level too fast and try to max ur economy early on coz weapons get very expensive xD
only have enough mafia u can equipp with the best weapon, armor, vehicle etc.. collect respect points by doin a lot of pvp battles n robberies. follow mission goals

dudeman
12-18-2011, 03:09 PM

Syn
12-18-2011, 03:16 PM
Thanks for putting all that so nicely. Personally I can't understand how new people have so much trouble figuring things out, so I have difficulty being polite when all I can think is "#@$!&?%" lol

I just remember that I was a noob once...

Correction: I'm still a noob, the last couple days have really humbled me. I realized I don't understand anything about these PVP calculations anymore. They are either changing too often, or I have lost interest in trying to input data. All I know is does the person have 2k less defense than my attack? Attack them. Does the person have 2k more defense than my attack? Rob them.

dudeman
12-18-2011, 06:27 PM