PDA

View Full Version : Attacks suddenly stopped.

Garrison64
12-17-2011, 03:08 PM
Nearing the end of level 7 and suddenly all attacks have stopped. For a few days I was under constant attack, at least every hour or so. Now even when I had over $500k available nobody attacked. Is this happening to anyone else? I'm not complaining because I really don't want to level. It just seemed strange that it stopped all of a sudden.

Tramp Stamp
12-17-2011, 04:41 PM
Same happened to me. Was being attacked 2-3 times an hour all times of day then attacks simply vanished altogether. No one has made an attempt in over 5 days. I was at level 8 for comparison, around 561 experience points.

ronpaul
12-17-2011, 05:11 PM
I'm being attacked like never before. It's this new breed of kids who have their parents' money to dump and are leveling up so fast and they don't have others on the same level. I keep having these people over 50+ rank attack me.

For how slow this vault is, i lose 20,000 an attack sometimes.

This game is basically meant to be a competition between who's the biggest idiot to spend real currency on this video game. Simple as that. haha

Mastermind
12-17-2011, 08:33 PM
You don't have to spend your own cash to compete in this game. I'm at lvl 58 with 9K A/ 11K D and have only spent five bucks. Just figure out your strategy and follow it.

Leetfeet
12-17-2011, 10:22 PM
Same here.

Went from 15-30 attacks a day to absolutely the last 3-4 days. Was wondering if people gave up on the game or just went fully pve. No unit loss in pve right?

bredo2
12-18-2011, 01:22 AM
Theres unit loss in pve as well now, they hightened that one as well with one of the latest updates as well as drastically lowering loot drop rate. So now even pve is slow and not so cost efficient :(

Leetfeet
12-18-2011, 03:00 PM
Dang I wonder what funzio wants this game to be in a few months.. Quick buck? Game of the year? Very confusing game.

wupuck
12-18-2011, 11:30 PM
Same from constant attack that jumped me from lvl 8 -> 10 now barely 3 a day & been sitting at my current level for 1+ weeks! I think the luster from this game disappeared fast.

I still go back and play CC more

Nicz
12-19-2011, 12:53 AM
Lvl 20 i'm attacked 10/20 times per day...since two weeks i have lost...maybe 5 times, the last one took me 150k :(
I have two friends who are doing this too, lvl 11 and 19, and both are attacked 15/20 Times per day. But they have 400k+ unprotected, so it's certainly attractive for orthers ;)

eb0nyknight
12-19-2011, 07:59 AM
I was wondering about that myself. I noticed the drop in attacks. I think that the poster who talked about it being the increased casualty rate is correct. Now I am losing one piece of equipment per pvp on average. I think that is just isn't worth it anymore to do pvp, other than to cull out some lower level equipment.

Dover
12-19-2011, 08:15 AM
If everyone reads these threads enough there will be very little PvPing in the future and once the casual player gets bored with long upgrades and questing they will drop off for the next big game. Soon it will be only gold buyers playing along which is all that the company might care about. $$$ not volume of players.

This game is pretty fun but there is less to do each day. It's like they tried mirroring Kingdoms of Camelot but fell short in their effort to make it worthwhile for everyone (free loaders and gold buyers) to stay interested.

1) Let us build another base somewhere else, so we can at least have two bases with timers going so I don’t start 3 times and walk away from the game for 3 days waiting for things to complete.
2) They need a small window for an alliance chat so when there is down time we can shoot the "sheet" or coordinate attacks against each other.
3) Maybe we need to know what the purpose/strengths of the game are. Right now you should not to quests or PvP too early which takes A LOT of the game away. Unless you are a Min/Max player you will not have as much fun as you had hoped (lots of losing).

Good game but we need to meet back at the table and tweak a few things out.

Hugh Bris
12-19-2011, 02:52 PM
I'm being attacked like never before. It's this new breed of kids who have their parents' money to dump and are leveling up so fast and they don't have others on the same level. I keep having these people over 50+ rank attack me.

For how slow this vault is, i lose 20,000 an attack sometimes.

This game is basically meant to be a competition between who's the biggest idiot to spend real currency on this video game. Simple as that. haha

Dude, you seriously need to get some new material. You basically whine about the same thing in every post and in the game. Boo hoo kids spend their parents money, wah wah. Yeah. I'm an adult and it's fun. I would much rather do this rather than give to charity or something like that. Charities need this in order to learn that the world is a cold, dark, and cruel place...

*end sarcasm*

But seriously you call people that buy gold idiots over and over. You are the one that posted that on my wall - I didn't start anything with you. I'm sure you're a decent person and wouldn't say something like that in real life so either shut it about idiots or come up with better material.

Do you know who Cyrano de Bergerac was? (and yes kids there actually was a real one and not just the play). He deemed the material used to insult him inferiour to his own creativity and intellect. He came up with better insults about himself than were used against him. Allow me...

Hugh, I'm sure your mother was a loving and caring woman. I just wish she could have had the child she so richly deserved.

Hugh, everyone that has ever loved you has been wrong.

Hugh, I can explain this game to you...but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you.

Hugh, If we threw a going away party...would you?

Hugh, I love how you state the obvious, with such a sense of discovery.

Hugh, you are such a modest man. You have much to be modest about.

See? Isn't that easy? Brevity may indeed be the soul of wit, but repitition shows an absence of potential.

Garrison64
12-19-2011, 11:09 PM
Well my last attacks were now 4 days ago when I got hit 6 times and since then nothing. I'm beginning to wonder if ramping your attack/def up too high for a certain level makes you invisible to other players.

frenda
12-22-2011, 01:10 PM
Hugh, roflmao... Great stuff.

Garrison64
12-30-2011, 04:09 PM
Well after 15 days of nothing happening regular attacks have resumed. Very strange. Of course it was nice to have 15 days to build up completely uninterrupted without any forced leveling.