PDA

View Full Version : Need your help!

Jwallace
12-17-2011, 09:18 AM
I made a really stupid mistake and it cost me 178 gold...I was looking to see how much time was left on expanding my hood...the game lagged and i hit it twice but it recognized it as me hitting finish now....I emailed funzio IMMEDIATELY asking for help...now it's been almost 2 weeks and I haven't heard anything...what do I do?

yshen
12-17-2011, 09:27 AM
Similar things happened before on the forum, just contact funzio and they will deal with it. You probably need to do some search about the email address.

Jwallace
12-17-2011, 11:14 AM
I contacted them almost 2 weeks ago and no results...what kind of customer service is that?! Its getting frustrating.

Syn
12-17-2011, 11:53 AM
I made a really stupid mistake and it cost me 178 gold...I was looking to see how much time was left on expanding my hood...the game lagged and i hit it twice but it recognized it as me hitting finish now....I emailed funzio IMMEDIATELY asking for help...now it's been almost 2 weeks and I haven't heard anything...what do I do?

I contacted them almost 2 weeks ago and no results...what kind of customer service is that?! Its getting frustrating.

This is not very characteristic of Funzio Support. Every time I have ever had a problem, whether is be due to a cheater or accidentally selling my level 9 Laundromat, Funzio has come through for me.

I would send another email to crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com, kindly stating that this is your second request. Always make sure to put the exact time and date of the incident, your level, your name in game, your Funzio ID, and your mafia code. This information makes it much easier for the support staff and/or the developers to look up exactly what you are talking about in the miles of code.

Hope you get your gold back! I too am a victim of lag mistakes, they sure can be costly.

Whoopdido1980
12-17-2011, 01:10 PM
I contacted Funzio with just a minor complaint about the crashing problems. Somebody named Andy replied within a couple hours and also copied some other Funzio people. Andy and I had a couple more back and birth emails and he was great. He even gave me 50 gold for my problems. I was extremely impressed by their customer service.

Syn
12-17-2011, 01:35 PM
I contacted Funzio with just a minor complaint about the crashing problems. Somebody named Andy replied within a couple hours and also copied some other Funzio people. Andy and I had a couple more back and birth emails and he was great. He even gave me 50 gold for my problems. I was extremely impressed by their customer service.

This isn't the first time I have heard of them giving gold as compensation for player frustrations. Class act in my eyes!