PDA

View Full Version : Changing Nations

Watash
12-17-2011, 08:18 AM
Is there any benefit/penalty to changing Nations during the game? I am presently a level 16 German.

Ken

JMC
12-17-2011, 09:06 AM
Different nations give different bonuses. For instance if you have a lot of sea units and your looking to switch nations, you should go with the UK.

kt3448
05-08-2012, 07:14 AM
Thinking about switching nations from the US to UK for the bonus to Sea Power because fast stamina recovery does not really help me in my game strategy. I really don't want to be any other nation than the US though. Russia's bonus to air power is ideal too. For players that are cautious on leveling fast, US and Iran are the two worst nations to play.

manbeast
05-08-2012, 07:16 AM
i say UK is best. sea units are strong, and have the lowest casualty rates, but the good ones are pricey!

RedLabit
05-08-2012, 08:16 AM
Is there any benefit/penalty to changing Nations during the game? I am presently a level 16 German.

Ken

At your current level, Germany is the best. Only when you have the economy at higher level to purchase the ultra expensive units, then the air and sea units would come into play.

In my opinion, if you could afford to switch country, the best route would be
Low level until lvl 40 - China with infantry boost
Medium level until lvl 80 - Germany with land boost
High level lvl 80 and beyond - either Russia or UK. Russia would be a better choice in terms of valor and a lopsided stealth drone cash unit.

Blackstone
05-08-2012, 08:21 AM
UK for camping/economy building.
Russia for active PVP players.

Luke7676
05-08-2012, 11:45 AM
Wow what a old thread to bring back to life. Haha.
For anyone else thinking of switching think about Russia or UK like all others say.

Uk for more defence
Russia for more attack

Both are still decent at the opposite stat though. Just a bit more attack with Russia over defence with uk.
I went with Russia a couple months ago. The loses are low for me most of the time. Lose a SH or b52 every now and again. The cash unit prices are much cheaper then UK counter parts. Though the Uk have mostly very low casualty rate units.

But both are good nations. Choose wisely and enjoy the 10% nation boosts :)

Oh and make sure you lvl your boost buildings according to your new nation.