PDA

View Full Version : Accidental purchases.

Sepi
12-16-2011, 12:54 PM
Hi ladies and gentlemen!

Have anyone of you accidentally purchased something (be it base expansion, unit, building upgrade, costumes, etc.) with Gold? It happened earlier to me as my phone was in my pocket and unfortunately game was on and my just few hours ago started expansion to the sea was finished in a blink and I lost quite a lot of Gold. For the record I was already building Robotics Facility so I was in no need for more space for my base for time being.

Have you experienced something similar? For example, you have been anxious to finish something and have checked how much time is left for and then oops - instant purchase when your finger or device was in wrong place.

I´d like to hear your thoughts and have you contacted Funzio´s support team and got your Gold back as purchase was purely unintentional. Of course I understand it is quite impossible to track or keep record how people use their Gold and there´s is always a possibility for abuse to gain somekind advantage.

Sepi

Tramp Stamp
12-16-2011, 01:31 PM
I triggered 1 gold payoffs twice due to interface lag then purchased the 8 gold tree to clear out the rest.

looker
12-16-2011, 02:51 PM
I spent gold in err adding more stamina due to lag once. C'est la vie.

NeonBlue
12-17-2011, 12:32 PM
In Crime City, I accidentally purchased a stamina upgrade. I emailed Funzio support and they promptly replied and refunded my gold. I was impressed with their customer service.

Sepi
12-18-2011, 01:51 AM
Glad to hear that NeonBlue, hopefully I and others get their Gold back too as something similar has happened. In the end, majority of players most likely have plans how to spend their Gold and as paying customers we pay for both service and products. It would be great feature if all purchases done with Gold had somekind back-up button, for example, that you could cancel what you have bought in 1 or 2 minutes.

I´m quite sure that Funzio´s support is quite stuffed with various cases from diffirent players and it may take some time before they reply.

Sepi
12-20-2011, 11:27 PM
I´m glad to inform that Funzio Support returned my Gold and in very reasonable time. Special thanks to "J" at the customer service, thank you once again!

Kiko Matsing
07-05-2014, 11:27 PM
I just accidentally puchased a crate (90 gold, and got 12k/9k infantry,) while trying to browse battle list when the pop up just appeared( i just opened the game, with the pop up appearing late) was saving them golds for my composite but now i have to watch more videos again( was 30gold short to reach 250),
GREE should put in a confirm button on all gold purchase which i think is what has been requested aeons ago!

bam bam.
07-06-2014, 12:09 AM
Yeah it happens to me all the time. I've wasted 2 vaults due to lack of confirm buttons. I got some gold returned for accidentally completing a vault upgrade which cost me almost a vault alone about a yr ago. I also have had a few run ins with crate pop ups showing on m screen as I'm tapping away and they wouldn't return that money cause although I despise gambling I get no refund for as I purchased a crate.

Also accidentally bought 20 tech f2 lightnings with valor and they won't exchange my units for my valor.