PDA

View Full Version : Why have a high allie count?

Mabraha
12-16-2011, 08:27 AM
In cc you need a high allie count to gain acces to some of the best items, but afaik there are no advantages in this game.. What do you think?
And why henchmen for reward?!?

Dover
12-16-2011, 08:39 AM
The more allies you have in MW the more troops you can take into battle. I forget the math for it but it is in a bunch of other posts. It may be better to wait for later levels to add huge amounts of allies though because the more you add the higher the braket you are moved into and the higher the hostals that can see you even though you are still a low level.

heath4pack
12-16-2011, 10:06 AM
I posted this in another thread, but did not get a response...any ideas?:

Kinda off topic, but I am at lvl 30 with 19 allies currently. I can "see" players with as little as 2 allies and as much as 40-50. What is the mechanism behind what rivals list you are in?

Tramp Stamp
12-16-2011, 10:49 AM
It tries to match you with players closest in level and ally count, but if you're in an odd spot your list will look like a mishmash. In your case, having 19 allies at level 30 is unusual so you get lumped with the other players with unusual ally counts. If you had 150 allies your entire list would be full of players with 149-150 allies.

heath4pack
12-16-2011, 11:51 AM
^thanks for the response.

Is there a point that you reach where all players above certain level can attack you (like in CC)?

Dog bite
07-05-2014, 11:08 PM
The more you have the more units you can bring to battle.
If you want to build your allie count the use the VIP function.