PDA

View Full Version : Upscale club and beachside inn

ShotInTheDark
12-16-2011, 05:33 AM
I think the new buildings are awesome... I got two of them built already in case you are too low of a level to see them or high level and want to know the size... Does anyone know what the build times of the other new buildings are?... these two built quick, 12 hours for the upscale club and 16 hours for the beachside inn...

http://i41.tinypic.com/2vuizy1.png
http://i40.tinypic.com/14u2ja.png
http://i43.tinypic.com/jtarzo.png
http://i43.tinypic.com/358w112.png

ShotInTheDark
12-16-2011, 05:37 AM
I have a christmas tree in front of my church for christmas... MERRY CHRISTMAS

ShotInTheDark
12-16-2011, 05:37 AM
My stats...

http://i40.tinypic.com/2lcxkea.png

Syn
12-16-2011, 06:07 AM
Hahaha, I've been to your hood about 10 times waiting for that Upscale to be ready to hit! :p Sent you a mafia request so this doesn't happen. Didn't realize you were a forum regular :D

Max Power
12-16-2011, 06:15 AM
My stats...

http://i40.tinypic.com/2lcxkea.png

You tried robbing me the other day.

You lost.

You are on my wall.

J.J.
12-16-2011, 06:37 AM
I'm getting ready to build one of those upscale clubs if this Credit Agency ever finishes. Damn credit agency takes 96 hours. I have xmas trees in front of all my buildings so that no one can see what level they are!

ShotInTheDark
12-16-2011, 07:35 AM
Hahaha, I've been to your hood about 10 times waiting for that Upscale to be ready to hit! :p Sent you a mafia request so this doesn't happen. Didn't realize you were a forum regular :D

lol... someone got it last night... it was ready at 2 in the morning and i didn't feel like staying up so someone is happy...

I think on christmas i'm not gonna collect my buildings all day so everyone can rob and that will be my christmas present to the world...

ShotInTheDark
12-16-2011, 07:40 AM
You tried robbing me the other day.

You lost.

You are on my wall.

If I tried to rob you that means I can rob you... if i gave up means you weren't worth it...

Why are people still sensitive about getting robbed... If I don't collect my buildings within 5 minutes of them being up then i figure i deserve to get robbed... Being robbed doesn't bother me anymore... In fact I encourage people to rob me... if you can get to my buildings before me then you deserve it...

ShotInTheDark
12-16-2011, 07:42 AM
I'm getting ready to build one of those upscale clubs if this Credit Agency ever finishes. Damn credit agency takes 96 hours. I have xmas trees in front of all my buildings so that no one can see what level they are!

You have xmas trees in front of everything?... they are 20 gold a piece you must be rich as hell if you can afford that many just for decoration... bet your hood looks awesome though... post some screenshots

Ram
12-16-2011, 07:56 AM
Yeah I got them too! I'm gonna buy 2 dominican restaurants and the other upscale club ;)

Euchred
12-16-2011, 07:58 AM
i have 2 beachside inns and dominican restaraunts. I can't seem to justify the upscale club yet though I'd rather put my lofts to level 4.

Max Power
12-16-2011, 08:04 AM
If I tried to rob you that means I can rob you... if i gave up means you weren't worth it...

Why are people still sensitive about getting robbed... If I don't collect my buildings within 5 minutes of them being up then i figure i deserve to get robbed... Being robbed doesn't bother me anymore... In fact I encourage people to rob me... if you can get to my buildings before me then you deserve it...

LOL...maybe you can, maybe you cant. (You probably can in time)

Not sensitive at all, that was just my attempt at a humorous "you have been warned" message. I am building fresh and entertaining buildings for you to rob as we speak.

ShotInTheDark
12-16-2011, 08:17 AM
i have 2 beachside inns and dominican restaraunts. I can't seem to justify the upscale club yet though I'd rather put my lofts to level 4.

My lofts are both level 3... If I was smart I would have upgraded them to level 4... but I think the upscale is more stylish... and I prefer style over smarts

Euchred
12-16-2011, 08:19 AM
My lofts are both level 3... If I was smart I would have upgraded them to level 4... but I think the upscale is more stylish... and I prefer style over smarts

I can respect that I'm still tempted myself especially if I'm in the middle of a long upgrade when I raise the funds.

ShotInTheDark
12-16-2011, 08:22 AM
LOL...maybe you can, maybe you cant. (You probably can in time)

Not sensitive at all, that was just my attempt at a humorous "you have been warned" message. I am building fresh and entertaining buildings for you to rob as we speak.

Thank you... i like robbing your fresh entertaining buildings... and i think i'll eat your babies as well while i'm at it

Max Power
12-16-2011, 08:29 AM
Thank you... i like robbing your fresh entertaining buildings... and i think i'll eat your babies as well while i'm at it

Babies stay crunchy in milk!

ShotInTheDark
12-16-2011, 08:29 AM
I can respect that I'm still tempted myself especially if I'm in the middle of a long upgrade when I raise the funds.

You should... I'm gonna build another upscale and put my fountain between the two upscales... and i got some more empty space to fill with a modern loft i think... then my hood is gonna look so bad ass and then i'll camp for a while and get my stats up so everyone gets a chance to see how awesome it looks... then i'll expand some more...

ShotInTheDark
12-16-2011, 08:30 AM
Babies stay crunchy in milk!

thats what she said

J.J.
12-16-2011, 01:36 PM
You have xmas trees in front of everything?... they are 20 gold a piece you must be rich as hell if you can afford that many just for decoration... bet your hood looks awesome though... post some screenshots

Oops I meant to say pine trees lol. $1,200 game dollar pine trees. Just think of them as naked xmas trees.

PhantomNine
12-16-2011, 03:43 PM
You should... I'm gonna build another upscale and put my fountain between the two upscales... and i got some more empty space to fill with a modern loft i think... then my hood is gonna look so bad ass and then i'll camp for a while and get my stats up so everyone gets a chance to see how awesome it looks... then i'll expand some more...
You sound very proud of your hood. I'm with you. I'm building too and having a ball. Enjoy the holidays.

Dorian Gray
12-16-2011, 04:41 PM

lol Don't feel bad. I'm waiting to bring my second loft up to lvl3 just so I can get the Upscale sooner.

Nudie
12-16-2011, 10:56 PM
Just done building my second Dominican restaurant to go with my 2 Beach hotels. Love the fact that they are 24 hour collection buildings. Saving up for some crematoriums but they look really creepy and I might eventually pass on them. Get something that looks more cheerful...

Amber_
12-17-2011, 05:17 AM
http://i44.tinypic.com/21479j4.jpg

Bought 2 Beach nightclubs, 1926:-/h with tycoon. Don't really remember the building time, but I think it was 30h or something. They were a little bigger than I thought, but they're quite cool. Now i'm saving up for the 5mil expansion that will only give me, well, road. But when I get more space i'm definitely going to build the upscale club and the comedy club. Not really sure what I think about the Beachside inn, doesn't it look kind of dirty..?

Max Power
12-17-2011, 09:21 AM
I think those Beach Nightclubs are bizarre looking. Gonna pass because of the 1 hour collection and the space they take up. Built two Dominicans and one Beach Hotel, and I am about an hour away from my first Upscale club. After that I have to level up 4 spots to fetch a couple of Hard Rocks.

Cooz
12-17-2011, 09:36 AM
I'm just gonna build them all, cuz, why the hell not? At level 1, one Beach Night Club makes about as much as my other 1 hour buildings combined. I can open up more room by getting rid of those. Gives me some options. Worst case scenario, it's more income.

k0de
12-17-2011, 08:39 PM
@Amber_ - Looks cool the way you have the two of them laid out like that.

I still wonder about the merits of such a thing. While I understand the theory behind it I do have to wonder if it serves any purpose in your situation. Given the opportunity (and a way around a 26k defense) I'm gonna rob both your Churches, Brownstones, and your Internet Company regardless of what level they are, as well as the Loft and Warehouse for the Respect. At the same time, I'd leave the Arcade, Chinese Restaurant etc. even if I knew they were L10. I suppose you may get some protection from a robber with limited stamina but that's it as far as I can tell.

Anyway, I got a Dominican now and a Beachside Inn on its way to L2. All the new buildings seem pretty cool so good job Funzio. I have to say that I'm surprised at how many Wholesale Warehouses I've seen already, given the 18h collect time. I even found a Gingerbread House too- complete with Christmas Tree!

Saving up for some crematoriums but they look really creepy and I might eventually pass on them. Get something that looks more cheerful...
Agree with you there. They always look out of place, unless maybe you put up a bunch of Guard Towers and go for an Auschwitz kind of feel. But next to, say... a Meat Factory (or some sort of restaurant) it does seem kind of strange.

k0de
12-17-2011, 08:41 PM
Not really sure what I think about the Beachside inn, doesn't it look kind of dirty..?
Just put a Techno Club next to it. It won't look quite so dirty then.

Nudie
12-17-2011, 09:20 PM
Ahhh an Auschwitz theme: crematoriums with Guard towers, machine guns and barbed wire. That should look pretty cool!

Tramp Stamp
12-17-2011, 10:01 PM
I think Funzio needs to get more creative with their "decorations". A game called "Crime City" and we get shrubs, statues, and subway entrances. Where are the dead bodies, drug needles, and prostitutes?

xclusiv
12-18-2011, 03:57 AM
http://i44.tinypic.com/21479j4.jpg

Bought 2 Beach nightclubs, 1926:-/h with tycoon. Don't really remember the building time, but I think it was 30h or something. They were a little bigger than I thought, but they're quite cool. Now i'm saving up for the 5mil expansion that will only give me, well, road. But when I get more space i'm definitely going to build the upscale club and the comedy club. Not really sure what I think about the Beachside inn, doesn't it look kind of dirty..?

wow your hood looks amazing whats your income per hour?

xclusiv
12-19-2011, 04:52 AM
dominican resturant is 10 times better than beachside inn wouldnt waste your money on the inn

both 24 hour buildings

the domician takes up half as less space upgrade costs are way cheaper and you will make way better cash

beachside inn more expensive building double the space and way more expensive for upgrade.