PDA

View Full Version : Nightclub 40,000,000 = 175K per 6 hours

Justintubbs01
12-16-2011, 01:21 AM
Does anyone currently have a nightclub and if so how long did you have to save? Also, is it worth saving up for a nightclub. I am currently trying to do so and it is taking some time. Lets just say I'm 1/4 the way there!!!

g33kfest
12-16-2011, 01:30 AM
Ive tried.. and always end up spending my money on upgrades etc.

im level 93, never bought gold and have an hourly income of $41,000.. I get like 800k a day, maybe a bit more. It's too hard! Spend your money elsewhere until you can save for that thing in like a week or 2.. otherwise your money is sort of rotting in the bank when its not invested if that makes sense?

xclusiv
12-16-2011, 01:37 AM
id rather invest the money in upgrading my buildings first

Syn
12-16-2011, 01:37 AM
Does anyone currently have a nightclub and if so how long did you have to save? Also, is it worth saving up for a nightclub. I am currently trying to do so and it is taking some time. Lets just say I'm 1/4 the way there!!!

If and when you buy the Nightclub, it would take you 63 days of collecting every 6 hours to make your money back. If you are a Tycoon, it would take you 58 days.

Source (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgEHrvnoijXudHFVU2RxYUQzYXYtOURRd0d3M1hVR 2c&hl=en_US&pli=1#gid=1)

khung003
12-16-2011, 01:47 AM
should build it and be generous for others

Certes
12-16-2011, 09:24 AM
should build it and be generous for others

This.

Seriously, there should be a third option..."Yes, but when I'm ready." If it takes you more than a week to save up for it, you're not ready. Otherwise, all of that money is just wasting away when it could be making you more money.

Tramp Stamp
12-16-2011, 10:24 AM
Have to agree with the general sentiment. I spent some 10 days saving up for 2 Lofts and almost regret it. I really only did it because I wanted to slash mafia and didn't want to have to rebuild it only to slash it again to build the Lofts a little later. Like Certes said, once it becomes doable within the one week range is the time to consider it. Waiting months is a waste of time and leaves a lot of money on the table. The exception to this is if you play to camp. Otherwise it's fine as long as you constantly keep upgrades going and have built every cheaper building available. Don't worry about spending money on upgrades. They should produce an order of magnitude greater in return by the time the Nightclub is built.

rustbinlid
12-16-2011, 10:44 AM
If you are happy with your defence go for it.

Duke.0
12-16-2011, 11:08 AM
If you can't collect the money from your current buildings to build it in 2-4 days i would not bother.

My Strategy is:
1. Build 12/24/48 hour buildings, so i can collect fully their income without missing any (that income per hour number

2. Wait to build further buildings until i can collect enough to make it in 2-4 days. If that is not possible, then i'm not building it. For example, i can collect 80-100k+ every 12 hours. About 150-200k a day if i don't spend anything. In 3 days that 600k, a Loft is possible (and is my last building i built was 2 lofts). However, i will not be building any higher buildings until i feel i can collect the money from my buildings in a reasonable 2-4 days time.

3. Using the money from the buildings to, (a) upgrade money and defense buildings (b) buy gatling guns/defense buildings (c) buy some items to help the mafia (like steel garrotes) (d) expand when i have NO room to build anything

-too often i see people just pumping up their economy just to make more money buildings without really gaining anything at all other then a new money building (oh happy day!)...that is not the point of the game to me, i spend the money to build defense buildings and help my mafia with items. If i have money that i'm not spending, i'm upgrading a money building (usually the little ones now like a tattoo shop, pawn shop etc..)

duder
12-16-2011, 11:33 AM
Absolutely worth it. I'm just waiting to get the ROI on my movie theaters and lofts below the ROI on the nightclub.

Then the fun really begins. Buying equipment. I think I'm only like 2 months away from actually playing this game!

What are you supposed to rob? Can I get loot from buildings? Does anything bad happen when your level gets into double digits? I have so much to learn!

whocareswhatmynameis
12-16-2011, 12:58 PM
What are you supposed to rob? Can I get loot from buildings? Does anything bad happen when your level gets into double digits? I have so much to learn!

funny... you'll find out soon enough. i hope you won't regret holding out on PvP and PvE components of the game for so long.

as always, i admire your patience!

whocareswhatmynameis
12-16-2011, 01:12 PM
This.

Seriously, there should be a third option..."Yes, but when I'm ready."

agree. although i voted "yes", it doesn't make sense from my perspective to save up at my current income level. my profile tells me that my hourly income is $53,530. i am lucky if i collect 75% of that, which comes up to $40,000. so i have to save up for 40M/40K=1000 hours. but the situation is even worse if you throw in 10% bank fee- accounting for that drives up the time to get a final "hours saved to build nightclub" to 1100 hours. that's 45 days! i can think of a couple of building i could build and upgrade instead of waiting forever to accumulate enough dough for nightclub purchase.

some have suggested that it's not worthwhile to construct any building if you need to save up more than a week. well, i did the calculation for what your base income needs to be to be able to build a nightclub in a week. get ready for this... $261,900 (assuming 100% collection rate)

i don't know about you, but it's probably going to be a couple of months before my income gets to that level!!!

duder
12-16-2011, 02:50 PM
The problem is you have too many other buildings that you could be building...

g33kfest
12-16-2011, 04:09 PM
Why dont you save your money, but upgrade cheaper buildings for 40-odd days so no time is being wasted?

whocareswhatmynameis
12-16-2011, 05:21 PM
The problem is you have too many other buildings that you could be building...
exactly! especially now with addition of a bunch of new buildings! i'm actually thinking of saving up 4mil to get the upscale club... will only take me 45/10=4.5 days... a reasonable wait time!

Why dont you save your money, but upgrade cheaper buildings for 40-odd days so no time is being wasted?
yes. i suppose that is possible. another factor that drives my building strategy is collection time. i am somehow concerned by the fact that night club is a 6hr building. i fear i would not be able to collect 100% and end up opening a charity foundation for the less priviledged (and more powerful) :D.

J.J.
12-16-2011, 06:14 PM
I've tried to save for the nightclub twice now, but get sidetracked & end up spending the $ on something else. Think I'll wait until my hourly income hits at least $200-$250K, then it shouldn't take all that long to get to $40 mil.

This game is sort of like managing money in real life, except I don't have millions to play with lol.

Max Power
12-16-2011, 06:24 PM

That's what I am doing to get the Upscale clubs built.

Dorian Gray
12-16-2011, 06:34 PM
That's what I am doing to get the Upscale clubs built.

Same here, I've been meaning to get that second laundromat up to level 10. I guess now's the perfect time.

g33kfest
12-16-2011, 06:38 PM
Same here, I've been meaning to get that second laundromat up to level 10. I guess now's the perfect time.

Exactly what I did! My hourly income is 41k so it'll take a while.. Got 1.8m, ill keep upgrading the cheapies and see how far I get when they're all level 10..

Max Power
12-16-2011, 07:58 PM
I threw a couple of Gun Shops in by my other 48 hour buildings and am running them up. I have about 750k to go for the Upscale club. Might just do the same and get a 2nd.

whocareswhatmynameis
12-17-2011, 09:35 PM
Exactly what I did! My hourly income is 41k so it'll take a while.. Got 1.8m, ill keep upgrading the cheapies and see how far I get when they're all level 10..

i've stopped investing on my laundromats. both stuck at level 6. since LM collection rate is <5%, i don't intend to waste any more time on them.