PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else want a full reset???

chuck norris
12-15-2011, 05:48 PM
I'm ready to give up on the :mad: game. but I spent a little cash and i like the general idea, and want to see it improved to where its enjoyable so I stick around. What I really want now though is to be reset. Let me start over, knowing the :mad: "weaknesses" and I'll play differently.
"we're sorry, well actually we're not cause we're making lots of money, but anyway, resetting is not an option at this time. have a nice day!!:D" Yeah ill just go look up some players about half my strength and have a nice day watching them tear my army apart. Thank you for your :mad: time.

frenda
12-16-2011, 01:14 PM
I agree with you, wish I'd known then what I know now, which still isn't that much, but at least I'd do things differently this time around.

pwnface65
12-16-2011, 05:14 PM
Not an option? wtf seriously? wow that is so lame.

Loki KAD
05-01-2014, 07:27 AM
Find a device you never use (Maybe your friends) and transfer your game.

Done!

Thief
05-01-2014, 07:36 AM
In the end they should just offer a reset.....Player base is shrinking. If players want to start over 100% then great let them.

jrb22250
05-01-2014, 09:22 AM
I think when they say they want a FULL RESET, they are suggesting everyone start over from scratch. Everyone start new, to make it equal...Sorry gree will not do that can not do that due to the GOLD base users that they will lose.

I have played games before that did this RESET, when you purchase your GOLD it states that reset can happen when ever and your gold will be good for two resets. Meaning that what you purchase this time will be avaliable to you again next time, reset after that you lose all your gold.

Food for thought

BadCompanyAlliance
05-01-2014, 11:16 AM
Did you notice it is a 3 years old thread?

2MblaZ
05-01-2014, 02:59 PM
Necromancers delight this post is ( . )( . )

Badvock
05-01-2014, 06:13 PM
How about, leave MW as it is and develop MW2, where the game can be rebuilt from the ground up, without all the bugs and people can have a fair crack at it.

Loki KAD
05-02-2014, 04:52 AM
In the end they should just offer a reset.....Player base is shrinking. If players want to start over 100% then great let them.

The issue with this would be that players would use second devices to reset over and over for Epic boss events.

I think that Gree should allow us to reset our skill point allocation though.

This option is available in LAW so should be available in MW too

Regards Loki

Thief
05-02-2014, 12:38 PM
The issue with this would be that players would use second devices to reset over and over for Epic boss events.

I think that Gree should allow us to reset our skill point allocation though.

This option is available in LAW so should be available in MW too

Regards Loki

Simple Charge people 500 Gold to reset....Problem Solved

As for skill points yea i've argured that for awhile.