PDA

View Full Version : Crashes, yes, again..

audufrane
12-14-2011, 09:26 PM
It seems that crashes have gotten worse after the new update. This is the most frustrating thing in this whole game when i'm robbing someone and it crashes. Just now I stumbled upon a great hood filled with uncollected buildings when bam, my first rob it crashes. I'm putting this in general because it doesn't get enough attention in technical or suggestions. PLEASE FIX THIS FUNZIO! All I ask of you..I play on an Ipod..

2Legit
12-14-2011, 09:33 PM
That is very unusual. I just updated mine and is also playing it on ipod (4g) and it is working absolutely great. I've never played longer than b4 without crashing. Yes, It still does crash, but not as bad as all the other updates. Just glad I'm not experiencing it as bad anymore.

So now I wonder why you're still experiencing it the opposite way. I'll forward them a feedback and check what's up. Are you also using 4g?

audufrane
12-14-2011, 09:38 PM
I'm using iPod Touch 2nd Gen, Yes I know it's out of date, but it has barley any memory being used. and it crashes about 5-15times per day depending on how many times I check it.

2Legit
12-18-2011, 04:40 PM
I've spoken to FS and they say that Ipod Touch 2G is the worst device they try to support. Since they are the next-gen games, the CPU and memory requirements make things tough on older devices. So basically CC is mostly compatible only to the new gen devices.

deuces
12-18-2011, 09:30 PM
This is happening 2-5 times a day for me now as well unfortunately, playing on an ipad2. 90% of the time id say is when robbing someone.

dudeman
12-18-2011, 10:12 PM
This is happening 2-5 times a day for me now as well unfortunately, playing on an ipad2. 90% of the time id say is when robbing someone.

Same. Not as frequently, but always resulting in the loss of stamina and no gains from a successful fight or robbery.

MicahW29
12-23-2011, 08:04 PM
Same. Not as frequently, but always resulting in the loss of stamina and no gains from a successful fight or robbery.

Using an iPad which results in the same thing dudeman experiences...large hood with high-money buildings, first robbery game crashes and I return to one fewer stamina point, no wealth gained and no way to find the hood again. It is a problem which happens at LEAST 5-6x a day for me.

I also play on an iPhone which has never crashed in the same way - not sure why my iPad is effected like that... The ipd crashing was even worse before I went back to the regular version if the game. The HD version crashed constantly. Hoped the latest update would help but doesn't seem like it has...