PDA

View Full Version : UNFAIR RESULTS FROM ROBBERIES / ATTACKS!

jefffrum12
12-14-2011, 06:07 PM
Okay, this game makes no sense at all. Can someone please help me understand how some one the same level as me can attack me and receive $8,000. But when I attack him back I only get $10? We were both level 22 and had over 110 mafia members. My defense and attack were stronger than his. I really want to quit this game but it's too much fun. The rewards make absolutely no sense and the buildings / cars are ridiculously priced for this crap to keep happening to me. wtf

G Wiz
12-14-2011, 06:33 PM
You can only receive a small percentage of that 8k back that u lost originally (3-10%? Not sure). The game is sometimes delayed in showing how much on hand money a person has.

To answer your question, he probably banked all that money he got frm beating you then received a few bucks frm fighting someone else, which u got a piece of.

Syn
12-14-2011, 06:54 PM
You can only receive a small percentage of that 8k back that u lost originally (3-10%? Not sure). The game is sometimes delayed in showing how much on hand money a person has.

To answer your question, he probably banked all that money he got frm beating you then received a few bucks frm fighting someone else, which u got a piece of.

10% is stolen up to 30k. Example: Person has 10k on them, you attack and win, you get 1k. They have 310k on them, you win, you get the maximum of 30k. This does not count towards money in either persons bank.

Quit screaming your questions please, you have been told numerous times. This is the last time I respond if you don't comply.

Dorian Gray
12-14-2011, 07:25 PM
10% is stolen up to 30k. Example: Person has 10k on them, you attack and win, you get 1k. They have 310k on them, you win, you get the maximum of 30k. This does not count towards money in either persons bank.

Quit screaming your questions please, you have been told numerous times. This is the last time I respond if you don't comply.

What? Are you an ED-209 now? lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-yvmuGSQJ8

Syn
12-14-2011, 07:54 PM
What? Are you an ED-209 now? lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-yvmuGSQJ8

To be fair, I did give the guy 20 seconds...Everyone knew he was still armed. Didn't you see the pen in his shirt pocket?

Dorian Gray
12-14-2011, 08:02 PM
To be fair, I did give the guy 20 seconds...Everyone knew he was still armed. Didn't you see the pen in his shirt pocket?
lol I just thought he should know what he was getting himself into. You never know what's behind that screen name.

Syn
12-14-2011, 08:04 PM
You see my avatar? This is my expression 90% of the time when I try to understand PVP calculations.

Dorian Gray
12-14-2011, 08:18 PM
You see my avatar? This is my expression 90% of the time when I try to understand PVP calculations.

HaHa, now imagine the expressions of the people who haven't been to the forum. A bit more filled with rage I'm guessing, judging by some people's first posts.

Tramp Stamp
12-14-2011, 08:43 PM
The game is sometimes delayed in showing how much on hand money a person has.

I'd say consistently. I sometimes check before I attack then check again to see the same number. I hang around for the minute and it's still the same. I think there's a set window for status updates as I see the same behavior for building upgrades.

HaHa, now imagine the expressions of the people who haven't been to the forum. A bit more filled with rage I'm guessing, judging by some people's first posts.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/000/063/Picture_2_c.jpg?1310882388

allhaildiscordia
12-14-2011, 09:04 PM
I'd say it makes no sense that you can earn money from attacks without risking an equivalent amount of money. But as we've already seen from the building economics, Funzio doesn't care.

G Wiz
12-14-2011, 09:08 PM

Quit screaming your questions please, you have been told numerous times. This is the last time I respond if you don't comply.is this for me or jefffrum? If it is for me how was I screaming?

g33kfest
12-14-2011, 09:25 PM
You get 10% of a persons money ON HAND when you successfully attack, up to a maximum of $30,000. If a person has $300,000 or $2,000,000 on hand and you win, you'll get $30,000. If you lose, you'll lose 10% of your money on hand to that player.
When robbing, you get 20% of what the building pays out, for the first 2 robs, then $1 for the 3rd (no idea why.. I seem to lose 80% of my payout when collecting from a robbed building.. unless it refreshes after a while for someone to rob another 2 times (20%+20%+20%+20%))

Edit: I lose 60%, not 80%.

Syn
12-14-2011, 09:51 PM
is this for me or jefffrum? If it is for me how was I screaming?

Hahaha, no not you G Wiz. It was for Jefffrum. Look at the title, also look at his other posts. CAPS ALL DAY ERRY DAY!