PDA

View Full Version : New Update 2.0.1

G Wiz
12-14-2011, 02:42 PM
Thought I would say its out there. If your anything like me, you occasionally forget to check :p

Max Power
12-14-2011, 03:34 PM
I loaded it. No idea what is different. It is probably geo-tracking me.

Meh.

Syn
12-14-2011, 03:40 PM
Thought I would say its out there. If your anything like me, you occasionally forget to check :p

Thanks for the heads up, it would have been awhile before I noticed. I never pay attention to my app update notifications unless the app stops working all together.

What I do find weird is that I haven't seen one person with a new building yet. Not even building one. To be honest if I wasn't up at 2:00 a.m. this morning and gotten kicked out of CC, I wouldn't of known about the new buildings. I would have seen the new gold items, and closed it as usual.

Dorian Gray
12-14-2011, 03:41 PM
Thanks, I always forget. Ever since I started CCity I've accumulated a lot of pending game updates.

Babytway
12-14-2011, 03:46 PM
is there anything new with the update?

corpsegrinder
12-14-2011, 04:00 PM
Seen a comedy club and robbed a gingerbread house, which sucks - only 1 respect

2Legit
12-14-2011, 04:29 PM
Lesser crash

Syn
12-14-2011, 04:36 PM
Lesser crash

I first read this as "Lesser cash"... Hulk mode was gonna go down. :p

allhaildiscordia
12-14-2011, 04:42 PM
Aside from bug fixes, I think they did this update to let people who might have stopped playing "Hey, there's new levels that will cost you $MM and take days to clear once!"

2Legit
12-14-2011, 04:43 PM
I first read this as "Lesser cash"... Hulk mode was gonna go down. :p

LOL, Funzio is more of a scrooge than santa. But maybe, this xmas they'll give us 50% off discount on gold.

G Wiz
12-14-2011, 04:43 PM
The update only seems to make dragging and sliding my finger across the screen more responsive. It did say higher level buildings available, but of course we got that without the update.

P.s your all welcome :)

Babytway
12-14-2011, 04:59 PM
it wouldve been a good update if they put some xmas type weapons/armor/vehicles/melee in pvp drops, then it wouldve been awesome update

G Wiz
12-14-2011, 06:24 PM
As with funzio tradition there are new items...gold required items...

Anyone wanna rob Mr. T with me and be pittied as a fool? 2k in gold guaranteed lol!

dudeman
12-14-2011, 06:36 PM

I don't just occasionally forget to check, I always forget.

I haven't installed it yet. I wonder if loot drop rates will be different. I've been on a veeeeerrrrrrry dry spell all day today, although last night I did get two pimp's lowrider.

Edit: This update suuuuuuuuuucks!!! Super laggy hood scrolling, and all those new maps are gone. Is there a way to revert back to the last version?

LVT
12-14-2011, 07:44 PM
My game cant start after i update this new patch 

G Wiz
12-14-2011, 09:05 PM
I don't just occasionally forget to check, I always forget.

I haven't installed it yet. I wonder if loot drop rates will be different. I've been on a veeeeerrrrrrry dry spell all day today, although last night I did get two pimp's lowrider.

Edit: This update suuuuuuuuuucks!!! Super laggy hood scrolling, and all those new maps are gone. Is there a way to revert back to the last version?gotta delete the app from your ipod then load the previous version from your itunes app section. Hopefully its the one you seek

dudeman
12-14-2011, 09:17 PM
I don't connect my iPad to the computer often, so I hope so too. Doing that won't affect my game though, correct?