PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Questions

Dover
12-14-2011, 08:22 AM
Hello All, I just started 3 days ago and at L10 figured out I needed more money buildings, land and bigger vault. I play for about an hour to 90 minutes at a time each night. I have never played CC but I have played WoW for four years so I may be over thinking things. Since it does not sound like you can start over I am trying to get it right at L10. I will probably give Funzio there due and buy $10.00 worth of gold to change from Germany to England but I have not seen enough on what the top 2-3 choices are for what country I should be. Unless they are all equal at higher levels and while leveling.

1) But I do not understand the defensive buildings, when I place them there is a circle on the ground. Should I be putting all of my buildings in a circle of a defensive piece?
2) Can my buildings be destroyed from others raiding me?
3) Do the quests (PVE) run out after a certain level? I do not know if I should be putting points into Energy for PVE or Stamina for PVP. I intend to due both to level but I am sure when I get high enough there will only be PVP.
4) Can you reset your points at any...point?
5) Spending Points - I have read the threads that say put all into Energy and none into Def, others say they are putting points into Def...Should I aim for 500 energy, 21 stamina and a even amount in Attack/Def? Can you survive putting all points into Energy/Stamina and depending on soldiers, planes, boats and such for your Attack and Def points at end game?

Thank you in advance for your help, hope I did not put too much into one thread.

Palmer
12-14-2011, 08:57 AM
Hi, you can see my strategy, maybe can help you a bit.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?14773-Strategy&p=74986#post74986

skunk
12-14-2011, 09:41 AM
I'll answer as best I can.

1) But I do not understand the defensive buildings, when I place them there is a circle on the ground. Should I be putting all of my buildings in a circle of a defensive piece?
You can try to put buildings within the circle, but you are better off ignoring defensive buildings. They make fek all difference, and raiders just ignore them.
2) Can my buildings be destroyed from others raiding me?
No, they get damaged, but at present you repair for free???? Why we don't know.
3) Do the quests (PVE) run out after a certain level? I do not know if I should be putting points into Energy for PVE or Stamina for PVP. I intend to due both to level but I am sure when I get high enough there will only be PVP.
PvP Does not pay, you lose troops far in excess of what you gain, so ignore it - I tried and failed to find a way to make it work, but it is break even at best. Do not level up to quick, or you will be unable to compete and will get raided by those who still do.
Plus, you get $1000 for each ally you visit with no down side, so it's more lucrative to do this than search for targets!
4) Can you reset your points at any...point?
NO
5) Spending Points - I have read the threads that say put all into Energy and none into Def, others say they are putting points into Def...Should I aim for 500 energy, 21 stamina and a even amount in Attack/Def? Can you survive putting all points into Energy/Stamina and depending on soldiers, planes, boats and such for your Attack and Def points at end game?
At present PvP is useless, which renders Stamina and attack useless, plus, most people are not raiding as they also know this, which renders defense useless, so my points are going into energy 100!
Sad but true, this is a PvE game only. If you want PvP, Crime City is FAR FAR FAR better and much more competitive between players.

skunk

Raytheon
12-14-2011, 09:55 AM
Hi , just wondering how to build the war factory, shipyard , and so on.
I was never prompted to build these buildings...

skunk
12-14-2011, 09:57 AM
Store>unit buildings! ??

Dover
12-14-2011, 11:25 AM
Thank you Skunk and Palmer for the info. I liked PvE better in WoW so this won't me too bad, will just PvP to keep from getting bored later on.

Follow up Quesion: I am at L10 turtling. I only have 3 allies right now. It there a number closer to 25 I can get to without moving myself up into a higher bracket with higher level people? I want to collect $1000 for visiting but not at the cost of moving into a higher bracket. TY.

skunk
12-14-2011, 11:37 AM
Add em and see.
You can always add and delete allies at will by using the forums.

Jon_Snow
06-16-2014, 09:15 PM
2 Year Player Quit: 1 week after quitting MW: Family/Social life is better (hard for anyone who has seriously played to say you never skipped out on important events to play) and cash in my pocket (bought a new surf board). It's hard to leave an account you invested so much time an/or effort in. I was top 3 at my level and had reason to beleive one of the others was a hacker. Spent a long time developing and LLP that cpuld destroy level 300 players in WD. I finally made the choice to end it and it felt great!!! All the BS, hackers, worries, frustration are gone!! Just wanted to share my story. There is life after a cell phone game.

Mr llama
06-16-2014, 09:20 PM
2 Year Player Quit: 1 week after quitting MW: Family/Social life is better (hard for anyone who has seriously played to say you never skipped out on important events to play) and cash in my pocket (bought a new surf board). It's hard to leave an account you invested so much time an/or effort in. I was top 3 at my level and had reason to beleive one of the others was a hacker. Spent a long time developing and LLP that cpuld destroy level 300 players in WD. I finally made the choice to end it and it felt great!!! All the BS, hackers, worries, frustration are gone!! Just wanted to share my story. There is life after a cell phone game.
If you have a life now why do you come on here and troll. Run on and live your life no one needs you pulling up old threads for attention

Jon_Snow
06-16-2014, 09:25 PM
Why are you being so rude to me?

Tadaaah
06-17-2014, 09:44 AM
Let's not bump 3 year old threads. Thanks.