PDA

View Full Version : i have some critical questions, who can help me :(

mustaj
12-13-2011, 03:18 PM
hey i'm the new guy firstly, sorry for my english :S

i wonder,

1-) how do you attack low level player? how can i find them? rival list just show us our class players.

2-) what's your advise about using skill point? defence/attack/energy?

3-) and some players have just 250 ally. i have 250 too but i usally lost all fight? my alliance defence 380, attack 330. i accepted all of request. what should i do? remove them and adding high level player?

4-) when someone raid me, my unit's level stick going to fall of. and i click it is full up. so why should use defend building, if i can repair freely? (sometimes when i repair it, it give me money)

5-) why i can not raid some unit?( they don't have life stick or i don't see :) )

thank you very much.

all of these things, you don't give me permission for be yours ally, but i'm gonna try my luck;

354 - 394 -761 :)

vitus79
12-13-2011, 03:46 PM
which level are you?

u have to equip all allies u can bring into battle with units, its 5 allies for every level, so if u are level 20 (20x5 alliesx4units) u have to get 400 units to equip ur army,u stats sound like u have way to less infantry/vehicles/aircrafts/sea units.
all farmed allies above are still useless, just add 5 more if u about to level up.
so u really have to build ur economy out. do every upgrade for better units.

work out this forum and crimecity, all ur questions kinda answered already, spend some time reading the threads to figure out what to do, but i think u need to camp from now on not doing missions only upgrades and collect everytime to max out ur income and raise stats with better units.
u need a big vault and its taking ages to protect the money and do upgrades, wish u best luck

Agent Orange
12-13-2011, 04:03 PM
1) Only place to find others to attack is your Rivals list or in the News -> Situation Report. The problem with going there is that you could attack a stronger player so if it says you lost the fight I wouldn't hit attack.

2) I took a balanced approach but really depends on your strategy.

3) Having too many allies at the lower levels is a mistake, the game looks at both your level and number of allies when it decides who to group you with in the rivals list. You can try to reduce your allies and try and move down but that doesn't seem to work as well as pacing yourself from the start.

4) We don't know why that is, but it does look like it costs nothing to 'repair' some buildings.

5) They might have been attacked to the point that they can no longer fight. Happens a lot when a weak player is mixed in with a lot of stronger players.

mustaj
12-13-2011, 04:27 PM
my lvel is 24

#of alliance members : 216
#of units : 145
alliance attack : 373
alliance defence : 430

thats my stats...

mustaj
12-13-2011, 04:29 PM
i forgot to ask whats the difference between add someone & someone add to me?

Agent Orange
12-13-2011, 05:29 PM
Nothing either way the are added to your total number of allies. You might want to consider not adding more allies for a while as this is going to push you into the lists of higher level players. You can just leave the requests unanswered, they just build up in a counter on the side of your screen. A friend has over 100 waiting on his list right now.

heath4pack
12-14-2011, 06:57 AM
Kinda off topic, but I am at lvl 30 with 19 allies currently. I can "see" players with as little as 2 allies and as much as 40-50. What is the mechanism behind what rivals list you are in?

EpicNecro1
08-02-2013, 11:28 PM
No clue.....