PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Have More Success?

G Wiz
12-13-2011, 02:21 PM
First generation players who have tested the waters, taken advantage of goot looting spots before their exposure, or the newer generation that has a lot of information at their hand; considering their use of the forms?

Is any one group better off? Whats your pov?

Max Power
12-14-2011, 04:40 AM
I think forum users will have more success.

That and people who are new now are getting the loot info much earlier than we did.

G Wiz
12-14-2011, 06:02 AM
I was talking to another guy on the game and he kept talking about horrible drop rates. I have like 210+ m4's. He couldnt believe it...said it would take him years to get that.

khung003
12-14-2011, 07:20 AM
I was talking to another guy on the game and he kept talking about horrible drop rates. I have like 210+ m4's. He couldnt believe it...said it would take him years to get that.

And it would take you a year to double that number too :D.

Dorian Gray
12-14-2011, 03:58 PM
I play on an iphone and I didn't make it to the forums untill I was in the 50s or so. I would really like an ipad just to see how well I could do knowing what I know now.

Tramp Stamp and duder are probably a good test of this question, they know a lot really early.

Tramp Stamp
12-14-2011, 04:00 PM
Tramp Stamp and duder are probably a good test of this question, they know a lot really early.

I am actively using myself as a test sample both with this concern and how good of an idea it is to rigorously track ROI.

rustbinlid
12-14-2011, 04:26 PM

I have 345 at the moment.

Lola Gets
12-14-2011, 04:35 PM
Good question! I wonder this everyday!

I'm pretty intimidated by the long time players who have been farming the heck out of high level weapons I probably won't be able to get many of...I am still 5 levels away from unlocking the Junkyard, and 26 away from unlocking the Boardwalk...

G Wiz
12-14-2011, 04:51 PM
Yea...its definately a gap between higher ups and lower downs (Clean my shoes, muaha...)
but I have to go with the older gen simply because there are a lot of people outside of this form that are so strong because they joined at the right time.

G Wiz
12-14-2011, 04:53 PM
Good question! I wonder this everyday!

I'm pretty intimidated by the long time players who have been farming the heck out of high level weapons I probably won't be able to get many of...I am still 5 levels away from unlocking the Junkyard, and 26 away from unlocking the Boardwalk...Sometimes when i see the inventory on high level players I feel as though Ive been first come-first SERVED! I want 30 peacekeeping rifles.....