PDA

View Full Version : Win Fights

RealSkeez
12-13-2011, 09:36 AM
I am having trouble winning fight now, and i haven't been able to get a successful robbery either. What is the best way to get my attack and defense up. Also i was wondering which missions(where they are located) are best for getting loot such as the M4A1?

Thanks!

-Skeez

Max Power
12-13-2011, 10:22 AM
Do a search, There are various guides and a million threads on the M4.

Brent
12-13-2011, 10:42 AM
Boardwalk - shooting game to loot m4a1.

dudeman
12-13-2011, 02:19 PM
The best way I've found to increase stats is to do the winning streak goals. I started focusing on those goals about a week ago because I wanted the respect coins awarded for completion, but I have been experiencing an unexpected yet pleasant side-effect of seeing my stats go up and almost effortlessly completing stat challenges along the way. The respect coins earned allow me to afford some very good equipment, and I've been looting M4s since Friday. I'm not sure how I went so long without even hearing about them. I wasn't noob to the game when I joined the forum, but I still had no idea about a lot of things.

But anyways, in about a week I have gained 10-12 levels, gained 7-8k across my stats, doubled my economy, and since Friday I have looted 40 M4A1s.

I'm not sure how this will help you though since you say you can't win anything ever. You pretty much have to be able to win in order to pull that off, and I have won hundreds of fights and robberies in a row. That's the only reason it's been going so quickly.

martMode
12-13-2011, 04:12 PM
I am having trouble winning fight now, and i haven't been able to get a successful robbery either. -Skeez

dude, what's your level and att/def stats? did you put all your skill points into def?

OG Mike
12-13-2011, 04:52 PM
The best way I've found to increase stats is to do the winning streak goals. I started focusing on those goals about a week ago because I wanted the respect coins awarded for completion, but I have been experiencing an unexpected yet pleasant side-effect of seeing my stats go up and almost effortlessly completing stat challenges along the way. The respect coins earned allow me to afford some very good equipment, and I've been looting M4s since Friday. I'm not sure how I went so long without even hearing about them. I wasn't noob to the game when I joined the forum, but I still had no idea about a lot of things.

But anyways, in about a week I have gained 10-12 levels, gained 7-8k across my stats, doubled my economy, and since Friday I have looted 40 M4A1s.

I'm not sure how this will help you though since you say you can't win anything ever. You pretty much have to be able to win in order to pull that off, and I have won hundreds of fights and robberies in a row. That's the only reason it's been going so quickly.
I keep going to get m4s but max at 26? Not getting anymore, any suggestions. I know there are three locations, I focused at the walk.

Nudie
12-13-2011, 05:28 PM
All my Stam is used in fight streaks and PvP (maybe the occasional really fat robbery target). I have also been enjoying the fight streaks for respect coins & drop items such as the police armor, M14s etc... The items from the drops and the items purchased using the respect coins have really helped improve my attack & defense stats. I also spend all my energy to loot the M4 at the shooting game. All my cash is used to buy money & defense buildings and upgrade buildings. All the respect coins go towards buying respect items. I am currently at level 83, 8500 Attack and 10000 Defense. 66 stam and 930 energy. The rest of my skill points are in Attack. Seems to me that skill points in Attack plays a bigger role in PvP & robbery success than we may think.

OG Mike
12-13-2011, 05:59 PM
Is the m4 still dropping? I used all my energy and got 0!

OG Mike
12-13-2011, 06:32 PM
All my Stam is used in fight streaks and PvP (maybe the occasional really fat robbery target). I have also been enjoying the fight streaks for respect coins & drop items such as the police armor, M14s etc... The items from the drops and the items purchased using the respect coins have really helped improve my attack & defense stats. I also spend all my energy to loot the M4 at the shooting game. All my cash is used to buy money & defense buildings and upgrade buildings. All the respect coins go towards buying respect items. I am currently at level 83, 8500 Attack and 10000 Defense. 66 stam and 930 energy. The rest of my skill points are in Attack. Seems to me that skill points in Attack plays a bigger role in PvP & robbery success than we may think.

dudeman
12-13-2011, 07:43 PM

I gave up on the junkyard pretty quickly. I got frustrated with the shooting game too because I was hitting it so many times and earning so much xp, and not finding a whole lot of M4s. I switched to the middle shipping crane* at Pier 13 and have found that there are probably about the same number of drops in one day as there are at the shooting game, but I can only hit it every 78-79 minutes as opposed to every 45 minutes. Roughly same amount of loot drop, less xp gained. The downside is that when you wait 79 minutes to try your luck, failure can be slightly more disappointing.

*I forget the job name, but there are 3 shipping cranes at the bottom right. It's the one in the middle. I believe it was Syn who shared that valuable information with me, so he is to thank. Hopefully I credited the correct person with that. :\

Nudie
12-13-2011, 08:14 PM

Yes. I got 3 M4s from 7 tries about 5 hours ago at the shooting game.

OG Mike
12-14-2011, 07:35 AM
I gave up on the junkyard pretty quickly. I got frustrated with the shooting game too because I was hitting it so many times and earning so much xp, and not finding a whole lot of M4s. I switched to the middle shipping crane* at Pier 13 and have found that there are probably about the same number of drops in one day as there are at the shooting game, but I can only hit it every 78-79 minutes as opposed to every 45 minutes. Roughly same amount of loot drop, less xp gained. The downside is that when you wait 79 minutes to try your luck, failure can be slightly more disappointing.

*I forget the job name, but there are 3 shipping cranes at the bottom right. It's the one in the middle. I believe it was Syn who shared that valuable information with me, so he is to thank. Hopefully I credited the correct person with that. :\

Thanks I shall give it a try. I was wondering why I was moving forward so quickly. And without a real increase in attack and defense.

RealSkeez
12-14-2011, 12:50 PM
Does anyone know where I can loot these items:

Steyr AUG
Bloody AK
Hunting Rifle
Browning A5
Colt 45

I hope we can get a good list of where these items can be looted for starters.

-Skeez

Dorian Gray
12-14-2011, 01:26 PM
Do a search, There are various guides and a million threads on the M4.

Do a search, There are various guides and a million threads on the loot.

RealSkeez
12-14-2011, 03:59 PM
Do a search, There are various guides and a million threads on the loot.

I realize that, as your just like everyone else that wants to input unhelpful information. Also, I didn't ask about the M4 i asked about other guns which there are no threads on...

If your going to tell me to search don't bother, only answer if you have something worth adding.

-Skeez

Syn
12-14-2011, 04:23 PM
I realize that, as your just like everyone else that wants to input unhelpful information. Also, I didn't ask about the M4 i asked about other guns which there are no threads on...

If your going to tell me to search don't bother, only answer if you have something worth adding.

-Skeez

We see these same questions every single day. Wish we could put a list of the guides that various members of the forum have made in a sticky thread that reads, "Search through all of these BEFORE posting a new thread, cant find an answer? Now post".

No, i'm not asking you to read every single word of every guide. Just click on a guide, hit ctrl+f and type in a key word. Such as "loot", "best loot", or "pve loot".

Here are a few of these guides:

Popeye's Advanced Guide (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?11994-Popeye-s-Advanced-Guide)
Mickeytwotoe's Guide to Success (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?9259-Tired-of-Rolling-Noobs-A-Guide-to-Success)
allhaildiscordia's Area equipment/energy costs and completion awards (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13273-Area-equipment-energy-costs-and-completion-awards)

These are just a few that I consult frequently. The first two have their own strategy, and the last is straight up facts.

Good luck,

Syn

Dorian Gray
12-14-2011, 04:27 PM
We see these same questions every single day. Wish we could put a list of the guides that various members of the forum have made in a sticky thread that reads, "Search through all of these BEFORE posting a new thread, cant find an answer? Now post".

No, i'm not asking you to read every single word of every guide. Just click on a guide, hit ctrl+f and type in a key word. Such as "loot", "best loot", or "pve loot".

Here are a few of these guides:

Popeye's Advanced Guide (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?11994-Popeye-s-Advanced-Guide)
Mickeytwotoe's Guide to Success (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?9259-Tired-of-Rolling-Noobs-A-Guide-to-Success)
allhaildiscordia's Area equipment/energy costs and completion awards (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13273-Area-equipment-energy-costs-and-completion-awards)

These are just a few that I consult frequently. The first two have their own strategy, and the last is straight up facts.

Good luck,

Syn

Thanks Syn, you're a better person than me. With what I wanted to say I decided I better not respond at all lol.