PDA

View Full Version : Equipment trend for the high level (HL) players

Peacock
12-13-2011, 09:23 AM
Hi

I am currently at ~lv150. I notice a similar trend in the way the strong HL's equip their mob.

Guns: RPGs (few) and 400 plus M4s
Melee: Chain whip (few) but a lot steel garrotes (cost 53k each)
Armor: Purely google night vision (those ppl at my lv who stock up on full combat gear are pretty weak)
Vehicles: Exelero and audi (900k each)

Vehicle is the point that I wanted to highlight. Pls dun stock up too much on bikes. They may seem useful at the earlier stage (below lv100) but they are comparable to audi. At a point of time, ur economy will be able to support the purchase of audi and steel garrotes. I feel that u need to switch to exelero asap when u hit above lv100 but each to its own.

What are ur comments? I would like to hear.

Ghost3
12-13-2011, 11:41 AM
I'm only lvl 76 but my respect has been going into bikes, have 125ish of them. Personally was gonna take them to about 150-200 leaving 300 for excelero and loot ones but that's to equip members with vehicles and then buy goggles for higher atk/respect ratio for armor then the combat armor primarily because the cash is better spent on income generation and buying garrotes

Cooz
12-14-2011, 07:02 AM
I'm below 100, it's interesting to read about the distribution of respect points. I have well over 200 bikes, and if you're suggesting to not go very high into those because Audis are comparable. If that's how people at higher levels are doing it, can I ask what is the typical income of those people?

I'm at about $31k/hr, and that seems higher than just about anyone else I see at my level. THere's no way I could afford more than like 7 Audis a week, and that would be with perfect collection and hitting a few gems in fighting.

Their income must be close to $100k, right?

Syn
12-14-2011, 07:15 AM
Hi

I am currently at ~lv150. I notice a similar trend in the way the strong HL's equip their mob.

Guns: RPGs (few) and 400 plus M4s
Melee: Chain whip (few) but a lot steel garrotes (cost 53k each)
Armor: Purely google night vision (those ppl at my lv who stock up on full combat gear are pretty weak)

Vehicle is the point that I wanted to highlight. Pls dun stock up too much on bikes. They may seem useful at the earlier stage (below lv100) but they are comparable to audi. At a point of time, ur economy will be able to support the purchase of audi and steel garrotes. I feel that u need to switch to exelero asap when u hit above lv100 but each to its own.

I have been thinking about this lately. I find myself forgetting about respect points all together. It's weird, because I know they are a great currency! I'll go buy a weapon for a mission and realize I have 4-6k in respect. Then I just dump them in goggles and bikes.

I'd really like to hear from some of the level 100+'s we have. What do you all think? I can easily save about 5-8k respect in a level because i'm just now in the middle of doing the championship, hitman, etc., missions. Should I be saving for the Exelero's?

Euchred
12-14-2011, 07:22 AM
I'm only level 99 right now and after reading this it makes me want to stockpile respect until the exelero unlocks then buy as many as i can. I just stopped buying race bike and started buying columbian knives and goggles, I guess i'll just get a few pairs of goggles and try and save a bunch of respect.

madawgg
12-14-2011, 07:26 AM
Exelero is a waste of respect. but at lvl 139, i recommend buying chain whip, just because ur existing inventory is so great that averagely good weapons only boost ur stat by 5-6, so a 10+ boost is great!. and it's economically beneficial too. in terms of cars, buy audi coz u still don't have much good vehicles yet. but i suppose when u hit higher lvls u want to buy excelero instead. after all the key is boosting ur economy...and with 400+ M4...trust me after u get about 350 of them, they only add about 5 to ur stat hahah

Syn
12-14-2011, 07:29 AM
I'm only level 99 right now and after reading this it makes me want to stockpile respect until the exelero unlocks then buy as many as i can. I just stopped buying race bike and started buying columbian knives and goggles, I guess i'll just get a few pairs of goggles and try and save a bunch of respect.

This is what i'm thinking, but I need some more input from the higher levels before I make a decision. I can't afford to make any more mistakes.

khung003
12-14-2011, 07:44 AM
Hi

Exelero & Audi are strong & expensive vehicles.

It's easy to have 4,5 Exelero, but 100 Exelero are impossible, everyday I earn max 2000 respect points if I work hard 20/24, it's impossible to buy 100 Exelero in couple months.
Same to Audi. One Audi cost nearly 1M, I barely see normal players with 500k/hour income. Many rich players are about 100-200k/hour - you can have 1 or 2 Audi /day, how about 500 mobs waiting in your list ?

In short term, I equip all my mobs with Yamaha bike (325 respect) & 69 Camero (35k), at least they can fight with decent vehicles. For long term, I don't know, strong vehicles are too expensive, it's too hard to equip strong vehicles to all 500 mobs.

Peacock
12-14-2011, 08:13 AM
Let me explain how i equip my mob
Guns: RPGs (less than 10) and 400 plus M4s
Melee: Chain whip (less than 10) 400 plus steel garrotes (cost 53k each)
Armor: 300 plus google night vision and some goodies u get from missions, the rest is boxing trunks (6/8)
Vehicles: Exelero (less than 10) and ~10 audis. My weakest mob is still using vehicles (4/x). My economy still could not support me with the purchase of audis yet. By the time u get to my lv, ur weakest mob should be using (4/x) vehicle

At this moment this equiping gives me a mafia att of ~25k (excluding explosives). And it keeps me above average at my lv. Initially if u hv spare cash, u shld invest in steel garrotes first. Leave audis at the later part or u dun really need that too.
Y i suggested exelero instead of chain whip because steel garrotes are cheaper than audis.. Cash for steel garrotes and respect for exelero.
Performance
Chain whip = 750R/increase in atk of 15 = 50 (assuming u have 400 plus steel garrotes)
Exelero = 1200R/increase in atk of 27 = 44.4 (assuming ur weakest mob is driving a 4/x)
Exelero is more efficient in terms of the cost
RPGs = 1000/increase in atk of 16 = 62.5 (assuming ur weakest mob is having a M4)

RPGs is the last thing that I will buy

I hv seen players ard my lv with ~100 exeleros. (there is no need for u to get 500. If u can hit 100, u shld be at the top 5% with the gold players) They only have ard ~50 bikes and mustangs. Their atk is above mine. If u invested heavily on bikes and mustangs, i'm afraid at a certain point u might have to pull out just like me... sob sob

Peacock
12-14-2011, 08:21 AM
I think this type of equipping is more suitable for pvp players. Because soon u will find yourself flooded with police trucks. Ur bike will not play much effect over a police bus if ur atk is above 20k

khung003
12-14-2011, 08:30 AM
By the time u get to my lv, ur weakest mob should be using (4/x) vehicle

I'm 120+ and my weakest mobs still using 4/x (about 20 mobs), others use 5/x.

Performance
Chain whip = 750R/increase in atk of 15 = 50 (assuming u have 400 plus steel garrotes)
Exelero = 1200R/increase in atk of 27 = 44.4 (assuming ur weakest mob is driving a 4/x)
RPGs = 1000/increase in atk of 16 = 62.5 (assuming ur weakest mob is having a M4)

I won't buy RPG, my weakest mob already using M4A1, no reason to buy RPG anymore. I remember you have 500 M4A1 already, why you need RPG, it won't add many points to your stats anymore.

I hv seen players ard my lv with ~100 exeleros. (there is no need for u to get 500. If u can hit 100, u shld be at the top 5% with the gold players) They only have ard ~50 bikes and mustangs. Their atk is above mine. If u invested heavily on bikes and mustangs, i'm afraid at a certain point u might have to pull out just like me... sob sob

It's possible to have 100 exeleros without other respect point equipments. But if someone have 100 exelero & 100 RPG then should check his total fights again, many people have too many respect points items & just several thousand fights, I saw many people like that in the past, just report 1 or 2 and they disappear.

madawgg
12-14-2011, 08:34 AM
Let me explain how i equip my mob
Guns: RPGs (less than 10) and 400 plus M4s
Melee: Chain whip (less than 10) 400 plus steel garrotes (cost 53k each)
Armor: 300 plus google night vision and some goodies u get from missions, the rest is boxing trunks (6/8)
Vehicles: Exelero (less than 10) and ~10 audis. My weakest mob is still using vehicles (4/x). My economy still could not support me with the purchase of audis yet. By the time u get to my lv, ur weakest mob should be using (4/x) vehicle

At this moment this equiping gives me a mafia att of ~25k (excluding explosives). And it keeps me above average at my lv. Initially if u hv spare cash, u shld invest in steel garrotes first. Leave audis at the later part or u dun really need that too.
Y i suggested exelero instead of chain whip because steel garrotes are cheaper than audis.. Cash for steel garrotes and respect for exelero.
Performance

dude what's ur in-game name? mine is the same :)

madawgg
12-14-2011, 08:37 AM
i have 100 chain whip, i've been doing this for more than a month. the maximum respect i can muster in a day is about 1700, just enough for 2 chain whips. so whoever gets 100 excelero...that means they have been doing this for like 3 months at least? that's really impressive, and i have seen this deamonhunter player who has millions of respect points, lol she has over 300 for every top respect item.

khung003
12-14-2011, 08:39 AM
I won't buy RPG, my weakest mob already using M4A1, no reason to buy RPG anymore. I remember you have 500 M4A1 already, why you need RPG, it won't add many points to your stats anymore.

I remember checking one guy in this forum & saw 500 M4A1, not remember exactly it's Peacock or 2Legit.

khung003
12-14-2011, 08:46 AM
i have 100 chain whip, i've been doing this for more than a month. the maximum respect i can muster in a day is about 1700, just enough for 2 chain whips. so whoever gets 100 excelero...that means they have been doing this for like 3 months at least? that's really impressive, and i have seen this deamonhunter player who has millions of respect points, lol she has over 300 for every top respect item.

You experienced this game & you know it's impossible to earn more than 2500 respect point /day.

A month ago, I recalculate the respect points I earned, in average I earned about 2500 respect points/day with quests - without quest, the only way is playing 24/24.

People with too many strong respect point items can only achieve that by cheat. I saw a guy with hundreds RPG before, just ask Funzio to check it's real or not & he gone.

madawgg
12-14-2011, 08:51 AM
You experienced this game & you know it's impossible to earn more than 2500 respect point /day.

A month ago, I recalculate the respect points I earned, in average I earned about 2500 respect points/day with quests - without quest, the only way is playing 24/24.

People with too many strong respect point items can only achieve that by cheat. I saw a guy with hundreds RPG before, just ask Funzio to check it's real or not & he gone.
i guess the only thing is that...theoretically speaking, u will eventually get 500 of best respect items under each category...but that just so time consuming and defeats my purpose of having fun&kill some leisure time. i guess i can get about 500 chain whip because every other item only adds 5-6 and my economy is only 50000/hour, which is not that great. AND...as more and more ppl buying gold, as a non-gold player there are quite some pressure. im lvl 37 with 22500/25000, what's ur in-game name again?

Peacock
That's right Khung. I know u r a pvp player same as me. I don't think I will play that long to buy RPGs..lol
If u have 100 bikes on hand, this will give u an extra atk of 900 as compared to police bus. If ur atk is above 20k, 900 is going to be a small no. unless u hv 400 bikes (3.6k more then it will make a diff). But when u reach that pt. u will be scratching ur head hw to get better vehicles for ur mob. The only way out is to move to exelero. Of cuz u can coupled ur mob with both vehicles. (I think most ppl do that) but just not too much on bikes. U hv to stop them at a certain pt.

madawgg
sorry i mean lvl 137

Peacock
12-14-2011, 09:09 AM

Lol.. Actually u can increase ur stamina, so that u can slp longer. I did some samplings with the atk skill pts. It doesn't make much diff at my lvl (I have 300 skill pts invested in atk but eg. 35k atk will not win 40k mafia def (this guy is at ~lv160 and hv quite an amount of gold items for him to get 40k). Our lvls are comparable and I don't think he has invested that much in def skills.

PS: Y am i able to invest so much in atk, its not cheating..lol. My total skill pts are incorrect and Funzio reseted everything

Peacock
12-14-2011, 09:23 AM
dude what's ur in-game name? mine is the same :)

Dude I really appreciate ur honesty and u have my respect. To tell u the truth, schemeing players don't like to reveal too much about themselves over the forum.
I don't believe Khung is khung either..lol

khung003
12-14-2011, 09:32 AM
Lol.. Actually u can increase ur stamina, so that u can slp longer. I did some samplings with the atk skill pts. It doesn't make much diff at my lvl (I have 300 skill pts invested in atk but eg. 35k atk will not win 40k mafia def (this guy is at ~lv160 and hv quite an amount of gold items for him to get 40k). Our lvls are comparable and I don't think he has invested that much in def skills.

PS: Y am i able to invest so much in atk, its not cheating..lol. My total skill pts are incorrect and Funzio reseted everything

How many stamina you have ? I only have 40, that's enough.

dudeman
12-14-2011, 09:43 AM

No it's not, and you don't need to play 24/7 to exceed that either, you just need to do a couple things right. Never pick a fight you aren't sure you'll win, and don't let your stamina bar fill up.

Over the past few days I have been getting 10 bikes/day, and I have been able to afford a few chain whips, night vision goggles, and full body armor at the same time. My plan is to stop at 100 bikes, but this thread is making me think I should stop where I am and focus on other things, like goggles or saving for future exeleros.

I just got my first exelero last night for completing a fight streak goal, but I still haven't unlocked it in the store.

Ram
12-14-2011, 09:45 AM
Should I be saving for the Exelero's?

yes you should!

khung003
12-14-2011, 09:47 AM
No it's not, and you don't need to play 24/7 to exceed that either, you just need to do a couple things right. Never pick a fight you aren't sure you'll win, and don't let your stamina bar fill up.

Over the past few days I have been getting 10 bikes/day, and I have been able to afford a few chain whips, night vision goggles, and full body armor at the same time. My plan is to stop at 100 bikes, but this thread is making me think I should stop where I am and focus on other things, like goggles or saving for future exeleros.

I just got my first exelero last night for completing a fight streak goal, but I still haven't unlocked it in the store.

Just simple math, every one should have 480 stamina refilled/day. If you want to save 6 hours of stamina while you're sleeping, you need 120 stamina points. I don't think people invest too many stamina, most about 60 stamina. That's enough about stamina points.

Let say you could use 400 stamina /day. If you fight stronger people (higher level than you) you could have average 5 rp / fight (range of rp from 1 - 11 rp per attack). 1 day you could earn more or less 2000 rp.

If you focus on rob good buildings (I wonder if you could find enough good buildings to rob everyday), you could earn more than 2500 rp/day. but still impossible to earn like that in one month.

Because the rp rewards limit / fight & rob, and the number of stamina refill also limited, it's easy to calculate the maximum respect points one could earn / day.

dudeman
12-14-2011, 10:22 AM
By fighting only people that you are guaranteed to beat, you can smoke the fight streak goals and earn hundreds of rp for each goal that you complete. If you do 4 or 5 of those goals in a day, that's a lot of bonus rp that you wouldn't get from just fighting and keeping your fingers crossed.

I realize 4 or 5 of those goals is unrealistic once the streaks become longer and longer, but I'm saying that 2500 rp/day is definitely not impossible to exceed. I have done double that without cheating.

Edit: I posted this and noticed that I had been away from CC long enough for my stamina to refill. I opened the game, did only 20 fights, accomplished a goal in the process, and in only a few minutes find myself with a lot more rp. 550 from the goal + whatever I got from the 20 fights I just won.

khung003
12-14-2011, 10:29 AM
You may miss my previous post, I'm saying I earned 2500 rp/day with quests. Without quests, it's impossible to earn 2500 rp/day. I finished all quests.

khung003
12-14-2011, 10:31 AM
Dude I really appreciate ur honesty and u have my respect. To tell u the truth, schemeing players don't like to reveal too much about themselves over the forum.
I don't believe Khung is khung either..lol

nope, there is no khung in-game. however, it's better for me to not reveal my name, every day I attack/rob some people in this forum, it's not easy to say I rob you everyday.

Peacock
12-14-2011, 10:50 AM
You may miss my previous post, I'm saying I earned 2500 rp/day with quests. Without quests, it's impossible to earn 2500 rp/day. I finished all quests.

Maybe close to that at my lv before all my skill pts are reseted. I've 100 stamina initially. If I get myself lv up once per day. I would have 580 trials. Ave 4 rp will give 2320R per day. I notice I bought around 7-8 googles per day as my lv gets higher. U must pick the right ppl to hit. There are a few lv150-200 punchbags (I wont name them, it's so bad) that can chunk out alot of Rp.

dudeman
12-14-2011, 12:45 PM

I must have misunderstood, my bad.

As for names, I don't even know when or if I see anyone from this forum in the game. I have no problem telling someone if I rob them everyday though :D

procsyzarc
12-14-2011, 02:01 PM

It's quite easy to earn over 2500 respect per day especially if you have high stam and can let it build up over a long period of time (ie doesn't completly fill at work or while sleeping)

You fill 533 stam per day with class bonus or 480 with out class bonus. Almost every person has clothing stores which give 10+ respect and there are other buildings that aren't as common that give over 10 respect per tap so by picking and robbing high respect targets you can easily make 5500 respect per day.

The quest do end so should not be included in calculations since they are a one off bonus and are not substainable since they do end by about L60 if you fight a lot

khung003
12-14-2011, 02:45 PM
and you use all 480 stamina per day... cool!
what time do you sleep?

Tramp Stamp
12-14-2011, 02:48 PM
You could clear that in an hour at 8 fights per minute.

khung003
12-14-2011, 02:51 PM
I wonder if if your rival list show you 200 people with clothing stores or meat factories... just talk theory...

khung003
12-14-2011, 02:54 PM
You could clear that in an hour at 8 fights per minute.

No problem with clear the stamina, just the problem with wasted stamina during sleeping time. as NORMAL people only have 40-60 stamina points. I don't talk about ABNORMAL people :D

Tramp Stamp
12-14-2011, 03:01 PM
I thought we were talking about someone with 480 stamina, which takes 1440 minutes to refill. I posit only abnormal people, or perhaps people with Epstein Barr, sleep that long.

Syn
12-14-2011, 03:45 PM
I thought we were talking about someone with 480 stamina, which takes 1440 minutes to refill. I posit only abnormal people, or perhaps people with Epstein Barr, sleep that long.

Or maybe a mini coma!

procsyzarc
12-14-2011, 04:56 PM
We are talking about 480 is how much stamina you regain in a day before class bonuses has nothing to do with how much stamina you have, personally I have 120 which means I can usally get to it before it fills, depends on your play style if you check every 2 hours 40 is enough if you sleep/work for 10 hours and can't check during then you would need 200.

As for finding enough clothes stores and meat factories. Yes it is quite easy to find enough if you want to focus on them exclusively, again we are talking over a 24 hour period not just sitting there all at once. Pretty much every player has at least 1 of each, so finding 200 that can be hit over 24 hours is actually pretty easy.

khung003
12-14-2011, 07:07 PM
As for finding enough clothes stores and meat factories. Yes it is quite easy to find enough if you want to focus on them exclusively, again we are talking over a 24 hour period not just sitting there all at once. Pretty much every player has at least 1 of each, so finding 200 that can be hit over 24 hours is actually pretty easy.

Something not right here. You believe that your rival list show 200 people just by refreshing it again, again & again ?

I don't think so, I think the rival list only limit about 100 people for each person, and it just loop around those 100 people, you can't escape from that in a day.

Not many people let you rob, not many people build good buildings for other to rob. Anyway, talk about theory everyone can talk, in practice earning 2500 rp / day without quests is already super cool. Want more ? just cheat.

Cooz
12-15-2011, 06:05 AM
By fighting only people that you are guaranteed to beat, you can smoke the fight streak goals and earn hundreds of rp for each goal that you complete. If you do 4 or 5 of those goals in a day, that's a lot of bonus rp that you wouldn't get from just fighting and keeping your fingers crossed.

I realize 4 or 5 of those goals is unrealistic once the streaks become longer and longer, but I'm saying that 2500 rp/day is definitely not impossible to exceed. I have done double that without cheating.

Edit: I posted this and noticed that I had been away from CC long enough for my stamina to refill. I opened the game, did only 20 fights, accomplished a goal in the process, and in only a few minutes find myself with a lot more rp. 550 from the goal + whatever I got from the 20 fights I just won.

The quests/streak goals end, though. I've done them all, outside of the random Hardcore Hitman ones that appear when you level sometimes. I think I just need to advance a few levels. I don't see people with high level buildings very often. I'm pretty excited when I see a level 2 movie theater or loft.

Cooz
12-15-2011, 06:21 AM
sorry i mean lvl 137

Cripes, I was gonna say! That's some serious camping!

I appreciate all the help, everyone. Looks like I'm about 35-40 levels behind all of you, and your experience is very helpful.

One recurring theme here is stopping the purchase of bikes at a certain point. Can anyone provide a reasonable number of when to stop? Based on what you're saying, I think I've purchased too many already. I've started putting respect into goggles, which makes sense. Chain Whips just don't seem realistic for me right now.

whocareswhatmynameis
12-15-2011, 08:09 AM
Cripes, I was gonna say! That's some serious camping!

I appreciate all the help, everyone. Looks like I'm about 35-40 levels behind all of you, and your experience is very helpful.

One recurring theme here is stopping the purchase of bikes at a certain point. Can anyone provide a reasonable number of when to stop? Based on what you're saying, I think I've purchased too many already. I've started putting respect into goggles, which makes sense. Chain Whips just don't seem realistic for me right now.

i'm still a couple of months away from getting to high level, but it is my view that investing respect points in vehicles is the most prudent strategy. looking at the cost of weapons, vehicles are by far the most expensive if you compare attack and defense points per cost. so, it is reasonable to assume that you can purchase guns, melee and armor using in-game cash and reserve all respect points for vehicle purchase, ie. excelero. i have 172 yamaha- i plan to buy more till i get to about 250. then i will save for excelero!

procsyzarc
12-15-2011, 01:15 PM
Something not right here. You believe that your rival list show 200 people just by refreshing it again, again & again ?

I don't think so, I think the rival list only limit about 100 people for each person, and it just loop around those 100 people, you can't escape from that in a day.

Not many people let you rob, not many people build good buildings for other to rob. Anyway, talk about theory everyone can talk, in practice earning 2500 rp / day without quests is already super cool. Want more ? just cheat.

Again your assuming people sit there and use 480 stamina in one go. It is over a 24 hour period which means you can even hit the same persons clothing store mutiple times. We are not talking about good buildings either we are talking clothing stores and meat factories and the odd wharehouse so yes people do leave them un collected quite a lot.

Anyway you are either trolling or an idiot so I'll leave it at that, if you still don't beleive me that is your loss

khung003
12-15-2011, 01:43 PM
Again your assuming people sit there and use 480 stamina in one go. It is over a 24 hour period which means you can even hit the same persons clothing store mutiple times. We are not talking about good buildings either we are talking clothing stores and meat factories and the odd wharehouse so yes people do leave them un collected quite a lot.

Anyway you are either trolling or an idiot so I'll leave it at that, if you still don't beleive me that is your loss

who assumed 480 stamina in one go ? you or me ?

I think you're just a theory man who thought everything is available for you; don't be such stupid, be smart, there are no way you could get more than 2500 rp/day without quest.
I believe you are good at talk but not be able to do what you talked. Can you prove it ?

procsyzarc
12-15-2011, 07:00 PM
who assumed 480 stamina in one go ? you or me ?

I think you're just a theory man who thought everything is available for you; don't be such stupid, be smart, there are no way you could get more than 2500 rp/day without quest.
I believe you are good at talk but not be able to do what you talked. Can you prove it ?

As I said you are either really stupid or trolling and it hard to imagine anyone can be that stupid so I will go with the latter. If you are in fact you are that stupid whatever.... you can beleive 2500 is the max per day, that is your loss I guess I will just gear up twice as fast.

khung003
12-15-2011, 07:30 PM
Only loser attack personal while losing in conversation. loser! whatever you wrote in this thread is just rubbish.

khung003
12-15-2011, 07:56 PM
I just see you in the game, level 92, female character.
- 2 chain whips, 4 sawn-off shotguns, 50 tommy guns, 50 combat boots, 4 night vision, 259 yamaha bike: about 95k respect points.

Base on what you talked, I thought you should have many more respect items than mine but the truth is not.

As your level (90), I have:
- 121 sawn-off shot guns.
- 100 night vision google
- 100 yamaha bike
total > 100k respect points. More precisely the total respect point I earned at level 90 is 101,652 rp with quests ~ 2500 rp/day

(from level 90 - 120, I save respect points & focus on looting M4A1 - increase level too fast)

Look like you can't prove what you talked. I even earn more respect points than you.

JimmyShines
12-16-2011, 03:41 AM
Khung is absolutly correct, unless you spend all your time in the day looking for meat factories and clothing stores (or a few other high respect value buildings, see other thread), then you will have an avg max per day, as Khung stated.

Anubis
12-16-2011, 07:17 AM
Robbing is alot easier before the HL stage. The 100-200 player base are much more on top of their collections (in general) and the ones with over 100K defence just leave their hoods alive for the fun of it.

I disagree about purchasing goggles over bikes. Mainly because You win Wrestle masks, boxings shorts, and police armor that add a solid ~5/5 when you have won enough PVP for the lot. Goggles only nets you 10-11 A/D on that. Bikes net you 13/12 and most people find vehicles hardest category. Police trucks come, and they are great for defence, but att is very low. I'm sticking by my aim of 100 Mustangs, 200 Bikes, and 200 'randoms'. I'm aiming for 100 Sawn offs so I can stop farming M4's earlier, and then Chain Whips all the way.

Anubis
12-16-2011, 07:20 AM
Khung - I hope your ingame name is not Payam! That guy is an *******.

khung003
12-16-2011, 07:32 AM
nope, never see a Payam at level 120s. Don't worry, I only attack/rob people "high levels" & "weak". currently focus on level 100 as my rival list only see level 80 - 100. Attack/rob low level give much less rp, waste stamina.

Cooz
12-16-2011, 05:40 PM
Robbing is alot easier before the HL stage. The 100-200 player base are much more on top of their collections (in general) and the ones with over 100K defence just leave their hoods alive for the fun of it.

I disagree about purchasing goggles over bikes. Mainly because You win Wrestle masks, boxings shorts, and police armor that add a solid ~5/5 when you have won enough PVP for the lot. Goggles only nets you 10-11 A/D on that. Bikes net you 13/12 and most people find vehicles hardest category. Police trucks come, and they are great for defence, but att is very low. I'm sticking by my aim of 100 Mustangs, 200 Bikes, and 200 'randoms'. I'm aiming for 100 Sawn offs so I can stop farming M4's earlier, and then Chain Whips all the way.

Well, you made a believer of me

Nudie
12-16-2011, 10:50 PM
Very interesting discussion and many good points. I currently have 100 Mustangs and 100 Yamahas. Almost 100 Goggles (90+). Once I have 100 Goggles I think I will switch back to Yamahas. Reason is that PvP nets pretty good armor, melee & guns. Looting M4s further fills the gap in guns. Vehicles are by far the hardest gap to fill. I guess I agree with Anubis & Cooz.

OG Mike
12-17-2011, 05:52 AM
I have 70 bikes and 80 sawn off guns, I have cut back as a result of the decision and hoarding my respect point for better use while I farm for M4s. Only problem is I only have 40 and I'm constantly farming for them daily over the last 30 days. Do I have bad luck or are there another location besides the over discussed 3? Am I doing something wrong for such a poor drop rate. I have seen players increase 150+ over the same time. I appreciate any help.

Nudie
12-17-2011, 04:59 PM
I have 70 bikes and 80 sawn off guns, I have cut back as a result of the decision and hoarding my respect point for better use while I farm for M4s. Only problem is I only have 40 and I'm constantly farming for them daily over the last 30 days. Do I have bad luck or are there another location besides the over discussed 3? Am I doing something wrong for such a poor drop rate. I have seen players increase 150+ over the same time. I appreciate any help.

I have been farming exclusively from the shooting game and the drop rates have been inconsistent. Getting between zero to 3 M4s from 7 tries (that's my full energy). Averaging about 1 M4 for every 5 tries. Maybe it is just a spot of bad luck you are experiencing - that can change if you walk round your chair clockwise once.