PDA

View Full Version : Taking all of someones money

Bubba Gump
12-13-2011, 09:05 AM
Last night I stumbled upon a rival and attacked. It seem they had a ton of $$ each time I attacked I got no less than $20,000. The player messaged me to stop and called me an a$$hole and D@#*Head. I cleaned him out of about $100,000 then stopped. What would you have done?

Agent Orange
12-13-2011, 09:35 AM
Well if he had been polite I would have stopped perhaps. But in that case I would have cleaned him out, then gone through his base blowing up everything that could be blown up. Then posted on his wall how much I deeply appreciated his generosity and that I hoped to see him again very soon.

Bubba Gump
12-13-2011, 09:45 AM
Originally he asked me to stop with out using vulgar terms. He Requested to be an Allie and I confirmed. After the fact he called me an a$$hole and d@#$head. I dropped him as an allie an have been gunning for him since. Should have cleaned him out from the beginning

Bubba Gump
12-13-2011, 10:07 AM
double post

kjconrad35
12-13-2011, 11:23 AM
Teknoman is like a chiwowo dog nipping at my heels that keeps atacking me losing his money and asking me if i was ready to join him yet. how long should i let him pay me for. hes making me alot of money but i feel a little guilty for the dumb boy.

kjconrad35
12-13-2011, 11:24 AM
keep taking the money is what i was trying to say

wupuck
12-13-2011, 12:06 PM
I always take Max my attack. My spoils for building correctly. I try not to attack the same person day after day, unless they stand out. Then I clean them out every chance I get. Again... gleefully ... its the little things

JMC
12-13-2011, 01:05 PM
If someone is giving u good money. Just clean them out.

For me there arent that many targets. Usually the same 10-15 people over and over again. Theres probably quite a few people that have seen my name on their news 50+ times.

Agent Orange
12-13-2011, 01:31 PM
I have the same problem, always the same people who are probably sick of me by now. Technically the idea behind the game is to attack and make money from the other player or his base otherwise we'd all be just sitting around building stuff for no good reason.

Bubba Gump
12-13-2011, 02:07 PM
Thanks I am new to the game. I also find myself targeting Rivals who have over the top names such as "Insert Name Here" Badass - killer, coldbloodedkiller, killu, etc. I find alot of these guys just buy their way up levels. I am holding off spending a dime as long as I can. What is the general consensus regarding buying your way up?

looker
12-13-2011, 02:12 PM
Hmmm... just thought of a nasty strategy to get all the high level people allied up, then only the weak will show up in the attack lists.

Agent Orange
12-13-2011, 02:13 PM
Kind of kills the challenge for me so I haven't bought anything. I do like the game and realize that the money goes to support the developers but buying my way to the top isn't a challenge so I wouldn't do it. I'm at L 65.

JMC
12-13-2011, 06:40 PM
I havent bought anything either. And i dont think it works that way for the ally idea. When im allied with too many people just no one shows up on my rivals list. Thats why i try not to add most people that i actually recognize, because id lose a rival to attack

Efrain43Robbins
12-14-2011, 12:40 AM
My father used medicaid briefly, i think some hospital and a few months in a nursing home...before he died.

Thanks,
wedding bands (http://www.worldjewels.com/_e/dept/23/Wedding_Bands.htm)

Tramp Stamp
12-14-2011, 02:12 PM
Nothing says wedding romance like talking about your fictitious father dying after months of bottom-dollar medical treatment.

Mastert55
01-29-2013, 12:10 PM
actually $20,000 isn't a lot, I think it can get up to $300,000 just recently I wiped out this guy 9 mil

Kjctnorris
01-29-2013, 12:29 PM
Beat them down until their supply depots are empty.

Sillybeans
01-29-2013, 12:33 PM
I have a few people on my news feed giving me 300k a pop, problem is I'm trying to not level so they're safe. That said I levele dup and gained almost +100 more allys incl B4B units and quite alot of the LE units and crates the stat difference is x4 now... guess they wont ever get revenge :p

Hero of Time
01-29-2013, 12:41 PM
actually $20,000 isn't a lot, I think it can get up to $300,000 just recently I wiped out this guy 9 mil

Please, you're 2/2 on old threads. Can't you check the date of the last post before posting?

http://assets.overclock.net.s3.amazonaws.com/e/e2/e2ca9b4f_vbattach235663.bmp

http://thumbnails7.imagebam.com/11079/e86b14110782807.jpg

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/0/1/7/thread-crap-wont_die_thumb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/jLQ75.jpg

SuperSonic Chimp
01-29-2013, 12:43 PM
I manipulate the rivals list a lot so I have 3 ATMs at three different ally levels hitting for 300k a pop. The good thing about that is, I don't level up as fast because it could take hours to find them. But when I do, it's 6 million my way. So i typically make about 20 million a day farming. It's just a pain in the rear to keep adding and removing the same allies. But since I now have the max vault, I have to find ATMs over 10 mil, and that's been hard lately. I imagine I will be raiding cement factories this weekend with everyone out attacking and raiding.

goldenarchie
01-29-2013, 12:45 PM
I have a three hit rule, but if there is a good payout I might throw a couple extra in and then send an ally request...however if they come back with something not resembling gratitude I will proceed to blow them up repeatedly.

Procyon
01-29-2013, 01:06 PM
Lol! Couldn't agree more with AO's first comment!

Web323
01-29-2013, 01:07 PM
I am stuck with the same 15-20 people and only able to hit half of them. There is one I hit daily, not for money but mostly bricks

MerlinBlack
01-29-2013, 03:13 PM
I actually hit someone until they quit one time (actually it was for a month). They sold all their buildings and stopped playing.

MonkeyPuppy2012
01-29-2013, 05:51 PM
I am so glad you asked me....

I stay over vault, so I am an easy target. I have a low defense and a high attack <WInk>
When I go raiding I am looking for $$$$$$$... If you have it out there for me to use I will take it.

If you yell at me and act like an idiot I will take all I can, then raid your lands, and even come back as often as possible to remind you of my success.

If you attack me and lose and say something like... "Well I had to try" etc I just let it go and move on

King little fruit fly
01-29-2013, 06:32 PM
Last night I stumbled upon a rival and attacked. It seem they had a ton of $$ each time I attacked I got no less than $20,000. The player messaged me to stop and called me an a$$hole and D@#*Head. I cleaned him out of about $100,000 then stopped. What would you have done?

just 100k fake game cash, judging from the thread title, I thought you broke in someone's house. ;)

AlexFoo
01-29-2013, 07:01 PM
I have a three hit rule, but if there is a good payout I might throw a couple extra in and then send an ally request...however if they come back with something not resembling gratitude I will proceed to blow them up repeatedly.

this is EXACTLY how i play. lol.

SuperSonic Chimp
01-29-2013, 08:17 PM
No mercy from me, I can think of about 25 players who have financed my entire base including upgrades, all 65 of my aircraft carriers, and all 25 of my stealth bombers when I bought them. I would list them(yess, I made a hit list) but then you guys might find them and hit them up. My only question is, what idiot would stay over vault for a month?!!

BTW, I love how Gree took away the AC, and left every one who was saving for one over vault. *Buddy Jesus thumbs up*

Mastert55
01-29-2013, 08:31 PM
Please, you're 2/2 on old threads. Can't you check the date of the last post before posting?

http://assets.overclock.net.s3.amazonaws.com/e/e2/e2ca9b4f_vbattach235663.bmp

http://thumbnails7.imagebam.com/11079/e86b14110782807.jpg

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/0/1/7/thread-crap-wont_die_thumb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/jLQ75.jpg

lol didn't notice, just searched for keywords and this is one that matched, but thanks, now I know.

General Maximus
01-29-2013, 09:39 PM
I'm with the strategy of accept the ally request if asked nicely to stop.

Alo
01-30-2013, 01:30 AM
I am so glad you asked me....

I stay over vault, so I am an easy target. I have a low defense and a high attack <WInk>
When I go raiding I am looking for $$$$$$$... If you have it out there for me to use I will take it.

If you yell at me and act like an idiot I will take all I can, then raid your lands, and even come back as often as possible to remind you of my success.

If you attack me and lose and say something like... "Well I had to try" etc I just let it go and move on

oo00oo, U're wise my friend :cool:

No mercy from me, I can think of about 25 players who have financed my entire base including upgrades, all 65 of my aircraft carriers, and all 25 of my stealth bombers when I bought them. I would list them(yess, I made a hit list) but then you guys might find them and hit them up. My only question is, what idiot would stay over vault for a month?!!

BTW, I love how Gree took away the AC, and left every one who was saving for one over vault. *Buddy Jesus thumbs up*

there are different players. Some arent grown up and dont know how to play. Some are just bored and stopped ;) Even my brothers little 10 year old kid played this game and finally stopped, cause it was too boring for him :D :D

Clownius
01-30-2013, 02:15 AM
If i find someone coughing up 300k a hit they are mine for a while :) No mercy.

If someone is nasty about getting hit by me they are mine for days. Once they drop off the news feed they are safe but most of the ones posting abusive messages dont seem to have the brains to back off even though they loose every fight. So they keep re-adding themselves.

That said since i got over level 100 the idiot ratio seems to have dropped. Low attention span i think.

At the end of the day i get hit on a semi regular basis. No point crying over split milk i just move on.

Alo
01-30-2013, 02:43 AM
If i find someone coughing up 300k a hit they are mine for a while :) No mercy.

If someone is nasty about getting hit by me they are mine for days. Once they drop off the news feed they are safe but most of the ones posting abusive messages dont seem to have the brains to back off even though they loose every fight. So they keep re-adding themselves.

That said since i got over level 100 the idiot ratio seems to have dropped. Low attention span i think.

At the end of the day i get hit on a semi regular basis. No point crying over split milk i just move on.

well I got hit 5+ times a night ago...and ALL of them left me money. And after that came ppl who started taking away the money that others left me :D

usually I'm too lazy to hit ppl back. Its better and more profitable to go and look for others with money :cool: that way I can build up my army. My base is so low levels that even I wouldnt hit myself, not much to gain :o

commander Don
01-30-2013, 03:02 AM
When saving for the anniversary x2 I went from level 24 - 40 from just attacking people over vault, no raidng at all.
most of the time I would get 2.4 mill per string of attacks(300k hits) and do that every 2.5 hours to the same guy all day offen geting 20-30 mill collectively per day.
The hard part was finding the target. Some times people would quickly spend there money, somes time people just took it in the bum. I saved over 200, 000, 000 in just over 12 days.

Sure I felt a little bad but its just a game :)