PDA

View Full Version : RPG at Level 68?

MicahW29
12-13-2011, 04:14 AM
Anyone know if there is somewhere to farm these?

Just fought another gold player who is level 68 and had three of them in their inventory... I swear, the gold diggers have some sort of pact with the developers or something. I don't mind them buying good weapons, buildings, etc. but when they can do stuff outside the rules (see my earlier post from 12/11) it gets ridiculous.

Mb Tnk
12-13-2011, 04:22 AM
Do all of the fight streak/ PvP goals and you'll get 3 RPG's as well....plus other cool items.

Max Power
12-13-2011, 04:27 AM
Anyone know if there is somewhere to farm these?

Just fought another gold player who is level 68 and had three of them in their inventory... I swear, the gold diggers have some sort of pact with the developers or something. I don't mind them buying good weapons, buildings, etc. but when they can do stuff outside the rules (see my earlier post from 12/11) it gets ridiculous.

It has nothing to do with gold. Maybe you should know the game a little better before power whining about the "rules".

MicahW29
12-13-2011, 09:00 AM
Thanks Tnk. Haven't completed past 38 or 39 yet, so I appreciate the info.

And Max, I do hope to someday be a Senior Member such as yourself - until then I'll just have to continue using this forum to further my understanding of the rules...this is what the forum is for, correct?

And, my post was made tongue-in-cheek. If I at some point decide to power whine I'll be sure to send you a message so you don't miss it.

Max Power
12-13-2011, 10:32 AM
I would appreciate that.

Sadly, tongue-in-cheek is difficult to detect from someone with 10 posts.

I will re-double my efforts on my esp.

G Wiz
12-13-2011, 11:06 AM
*cricket chirp*