PDA

View Full Version : High Level Females

fatacad
12-12-2011, 11:07 PM
Ok, so I'm just going to say it because I know a lot of people are thinking it and are too afraid to say anything, but I find the best targets to be high level females because they are "generally" weak. Now before I get a lot of harsh criticism I just want to clarify that I am not sexist and I am not trying to offend anyone, it's just that females "generally" have a different playing style which includes less aggressive fighting, in effect less attack and defense, and more focus on money, which to me means more money from robbing. Basically I think the female playing style reflects society. However, this of course is not ALWAYS the case. I have run into a great amount of strong female players with better stats than me and at lower levels. But I have basically found that 60-70% of female players at my level have stats low enough for me to rob consistently, so I usually look for female names/avatars to rob and attack, whether they are real or not. Please.. thoughts? comments? accusations? :p

Amber_
12-13-2011, 12:13 AM
Haha, this is an interesting thought. I'm a female on lvl 102, and I put the economy first. But I DO rob and fight a lot, mainly for respect. I think I have average stats for my level, not very high but I don't have any problems with finding targets either.

I don't think it has to do with gender, more like how smart and patient you are :). The ones who will be the strongest players in the end is the ones that have focused on the economy. But for that you have to sacrifice having very high stats (because, of course, you invest your money instead of buying weapons). You have to find a good balace though, so that you also can protect your hood decently. Invest money takes time, patience and smartness to know WHAT you should build and expand next to get the highest profit and effectiveness.

This is just my thought. On the other hand, it's hard to know which gender is really behind the avatar since, like you said, a lot of guys play as females (for some reason). But for the ones who really are girls, I think there are both girls who plays very tactic and put more work into investing, and both girls who just suck.
Would be nice to hear from more girls about this, and their tactics. I know there are a few here on the forum.

dudeman
12-13-2011, 12:47 AM
Personally, I don't think about the gender of other players in the game. If you have higher stats than me I will probably leave you alone, and if you have lower stats I'll beat you up and rob you.

fatacad
12-13-2011, 01:17 AM
Haha, this is an interesting thought. I'm a female on lvl 102, and I put the economy first. But I DO rob and fight a lot, mainly for respect. I think I have average stats for my level, not very high but I don't have any problems with finding targets either.

I don't think it has to do with gender, more like how smart and patient you are :). The ones who will be the strongest players in the end is the ones that have focused on the economy. But for that you have to sacrifice having very high stats (because, of course, you invest your money instead of buying weapons). You have to find a good balace though, so that you also can protect your hood decently. Invest money takes time, patience and smartness to know WHAT you should build and expand next to get the highest profit and effectiveness.

This is just my thought. On the other hand, it's hard to know which gender is really behind the avatar since, like you said, a lot of guys play as females (for some reason). But for the ones who really are girls, I think there are both girls who plays very tactic and put more work into investing, and both girls who just suck.
Would be nice to hear from more girls about this, and their tactics. I know there are a few here on the forum.

Thanks for your input, I agree with the economy aspect and indeed, perhaps a lot of females are just more patient and in effect are making the more intelligent decision of focusing on economy for the long run. But that does not change my personal experience of preying on females. (in the game, of course :p). But to me females are still generally weaker, in stats not economy, and I believe it to be an ironic connection to the passivity of the female in society. I mean if you think about it.. the socially accepted role of a female in America, for instance, is to stay at home and watch the kids and handle the finances. The male is the go-getter, the aggressor who gets his hands dirty. Hmm a slight resemblance? or maybe I'm just drunk and rambling

Amber_
12-13-2011, 02:43 AM
Thanks for your input, I agree with the economy aspect and indeed, perhaps a lot of females are just more patient and in effect are making the more intelligent decision of focusing on economy for the long run. But that does not change my personal experience of preying on females. (in the game, of course :p). But to me females are still generally weaker, in stats not economy, and I believe it to be an ironic connection to the passivity of the female in society. I mean if you think about it.. the socially accepted role of a female in America, for instance, is to stay at home and watch the kids and handle the finances. The male is the go-getter, the aggressor who gets his hands dirty. Hmm a slight resemblance? or maybe I'm just drunk and rambling

Well that's America, not how we do things in Sweden :). We don't really have housewives, the society isn't built that way. But I get what you're saying, and I think it's an interesting thought. I mean, there must be a reason for that most girls rather play The Sims than GTA (though I'm not one of them).

Anubis
12-13-2011, 03:24 AM
I kept an ever changing female avatar in the hope other players might not want to attack a woman lol. It obviously didn't work.

The targets I find are usually easier are players with names like 'mike' 'james' 'john' 'david'.

alivine
12-13-2011, 05:21 AM
Yeah I agree with you.... I mean that there is a very strong social pressure on women to behave a certain way.

K@le
12-13-2011, 06:31 AM
I dont kick women out my mob list who have names like dirtyslut or big tits and wont attack them either haha

For the rest it is bull**** look @ Lana she is strong at level 145+ she will kick your balls between 2 laundromats ;)

Amber_
12-14-2011, 02:09 PM
Come on.. There must be more girls on the forum that can share their thoughts on this?

rustbinlid
12-14-2011, 02:27 PM
Ok, so I'm just going to say it because I know a lot of people are thinking it and are too afraid to say anything, but I find the best targets to be high level females because they are "generally" weak. Now before I get a lot of harsh criticism I just want to clarify that I am not sexist and I am not trying to offend anyone, it's just that females "generally" have a different playing style which includes less aggressive fighting, in effect less attack and defense, and more focus on money, which to me means more money from robbing. Basically I think the female playing style reflects society. However, this of course is not ALWAYS the case. I have run into a great amount of strong female players with better stats than me and at lower levels. But I have basically found that 60-70% of female players at my level have stats low enough for me to rob consistently, so I usually look for female names/avatars to rob and attack, whether they are real or not. Please.. thoughts? comments? accusations? :p

What level are you currently?

My avatar has a different name but at level 130 my stats are quite high for my level but I would like them to be much better, not going to lie.

I personally do not find that female avatars are weaker than males. And right now I see everyone from levels 87-200 in the rivals list.

am a female in real life too.

G Wiz
12-14-2011, 02:30 PM
Dont know what to say about this, though I have read comments on peoples walls and saw a lot of females apologizing for robbing or attacking someone by mistake. Softer hearts maybe? I dunno...

rustbinlid
12-14-2011, 02:32 PM
I kept an ever changing female avatar in the hope other players might not want to attack a woman lol. It obviously didn't work.

The targets I find are usually easier are players with names like 'mike' 'james' 'john' 'david'.

Really, I find people with names like Killer, are not at all. I don't really think there is any 'pattern' in gender or name.

rustbinlid
12-14-2011, 02:36 PM
Dont know what to say about this, though I have read comments on peoples walls and saw a lot of females apologizing for robbing or attacking someone by mistake. Softer hearts maybe? I dunno...

I will give you this point, I have only apologized to one person since I started playing in August and yes that is because her name was too cute. I then added her to my hood.
On the other hand I will not accept anyone whose name I find racially offensive and that one crosses all boundaries.
I did happen on the comments page of someone who has already posted on this thread, who appeared to be having a friendly conversation with someone with one such offensive name and it took a lot of will power to walk away, even though my stats were high enough for me to go on a rampage with no worry of retaliation.

Play the game however you want but I just think there is no need for certain things at all.

Tramp Stamp
12-14-2011, 02:44 PM
I did happen on the comments page of someone who has already posted on this thread, who appeared to be having a friendly conversation with someone with one such offensive name and it took a lot of will power to walk away, even though my stats were high enough for me to go on a rampage with no worry of retaliation.

One of the few users/usernames combinations that made me laugh. The name is so over the top yet the avatar is female and its owner seems almost excessively polite.

rustbinlid
12-14-2011, 02:47 PM
I would like to say that I do not look at name, gender or clothing when I target someone's hood, just their stats.

I really wish I could change my avatars name, because it is so boring.

Ram
12-14-2011, 02:55 PM
Sarcastic post!

Duke.0
12-14-2011, 03:02 PM
I know the forum rules are against rude comments but i feel one is necessary here..this thread is really stupid!

How can you possibly say that gender plays a role in the game ?....Gender has nothing to do with playing a game and i'm sure there are plenty of women/girls who play the game and are successful at it too.

rustbinlid
12-14-2011, 03:09 PM
I know the forum rules are against rude comments but i feel one is necessary here..this thread is really stupid!

How can you possibly say that gender plays a role in the game ?....Gender has nothing to do with playing a game and i'm sure there are plenty of women/girls who play the game and are successful at it too.

Yes, that was what I said more or less.

Max Power
12-14-2011, 03:32 PM
Really, I find people with names like Killer, are not at all. I don't really think there is any 'pattern' in gender or name.

I have repeatedly kicked Chuck Norris's ass. Just thought everybody should know.

Babytway
12-14-2011, 03:50 PM
i'm lvl 112 and i just rob hood for the most part then ppl come and just attack me. my def isn't strong and my attack is average, i try to upgrade and get better weapons just slow process, i have gold buildings but no gold weapons, and i do attack for respect points but robbing buildings is better for me anywayz

Lola Gets
12-14-2011, 04:28 PM
Thanks for being honest and posting this! I am female and find it a very interesting topic.

First let me admit that I am currently at a very low level. I have been playing for a little over a month now, and just reached level 25. That being said, I am one of the stronger players at that level. I have focused a lot on economy. Not because I am just a whimpy little woman though, but because I think it's the best way to build a stronger mafia than others at my level. I make $19649 an hour. I can save up for a couple days and buy stronger weapons in one trip to the store than many people on my level have in their accumulated inventory. My attack and defense, which I have not put much effort into are far stronger than most people I fight.

And YES, I do fight. A lot. It's the primary method I use when I want to level up. I attack and attack and attack players until they are too beat up to fight, and I don't apologize. Anyone who takes it personally should play a different game. I collect respect and awesome weapons and increase my stats.

My sister also plays. She's even more aggresive than I am. She likes to do a lot of **** talking after she dominates other players. I am not sure if we are rare, but maybe it's because we are both American but not a housewives. ;)

One great thing about being a female player at my level is a lot of rivals defintely target me. At level 25 players still do a lot of blind attacking. My news feed it full of green notices saying "You Won" and I earn a good amount of money from nonbanking attackers!

Lastly, I am not sure if this is a fair venue to really investigate this matter. Clearly it's the only venue we have, and it's awesome. But I bet most of those high level females that you love attacking have never been on here. A lot of us are strong or working on being strong players, just like the male forum readers. You may be very right about your strategy and assessment, there's just not a good chance your targets will admit it here!

rustbinlid
12-14-2011, 04:29 PM
I have repeatedly kicked Chuck Norris's ass. Just thought everybody should know.

Yeah but could you do Van Damme

rustbinlid
12-14-2011, 04:30 PM
i'm lvl 112 and i just rob hood for the most part then ppl come and just attack me. my def isn't strong and my attack is average, i try to upgrade and get better weapons just slow process, i have gold buildings but no gold weapons, and i do attack for respect points but robbing buildings is better for me anywayz

I have attacked you in the past, more than once.

Lola Gets
12-14-2011, 04:44 PM
I dont kick women out my mob list who have names like dirtyslut or big tits and wont attack them either haha

To be honest, I am more likely to target players named "dirtyslut" and "big tits." I do it for the guys though too! "Hardcok" and "Boner" better have high defenses!

fatacad
12-14-2011, 05:34 PM
Thanks for being honest and posting this! I am female and find it a very interesting topic.

First let me admit that I am currently at a very low level. I have been playing for a little over a month now, and just reached level 25. That being said, I am one of the stronger players at that level. I have focused a lot on economy. Not because I am just a whimpy little woman though, but because I think it's the best way to build a stronger mafia than others at my level. I make $19649 an hour. I can save up for a couple days and buy stronger weapons in one trip to the store than many people on my level have in their accumulated inventory. My attack and defense, which I have not put much effort into are far stronger than most people I fight.

And YES, I do fight. A lot. It's the primary method I use when I want to level up. I attack and attack and attack players until they are too beat up to fight, and I don't apologize. Anyone who takes it personally should play a different game. I collect respect and awesome weapons and increase my stats.

My sister also plays. She's even more aggresive than I am. She likes to do a lot of **** talking after she dominates other players. I am not sure if we are rare, but maybe it's because we are both American but not a housewives. ;)

One great thing about being a female player at my level is a lot of rivals defintely target me. At level 25 players still do a lot of blind attacking. My news feed it full of green notices saying "You Won" and I earn a good amount of money from nonbanking attackers!

Lastly, I am not sure if this is a fair venue to really investigate this matter. Clearly it's the only venue we have, and it's awesome. But I bet most of those high level females that you love attacking have never been on here. A lot of us are strong or working on being strong players, just like the male forum readers. You may be very right about your strategy and assessment, there's just not a good chance your targets will admit it here!

Thanks for your insightful response, and to all the other females and males who've contributed their opinions. My point is more on relating it to gender in society, not within the game specifically. But you're right, this would probably do better in a sociology class. But if you think about it, this is an aggressive game. It's a fact that generally, men are more aggressive than women. You don't see many females playing football or hockey, not that there is any physical contact in this game but it revolves around conflict. Not only that, but this a crime-related game, and is definitely marketed towards a younger male audience. So basically yeah, I'm level 101 and find that a lot of female players (female names/avatars combined) have weaker stats compared to male avatars/names. I still get my ass kicked sometimes from powerful females, of course, but that doesn't keep me from picking on the weak ones ;)

Syn
12-14-2011, 05:39 PM
Crime City: It's not just a game...It's a sociological experiment.

K@le
12-15-2011, 01:01 AM
Not only that, but this a crime-related game, and is definitely marketed towards a younger male audience.
I'am 37 !!!!! not only for young males right !do you think funzio created this game for young males ? They cant buy for €100,- or $100,- gold.

Max Power
12-15-2011, 04:45 AM
LOL....I turn 50 in a month.

fatacad
12-15-2011, 11:24 AM
I'am 37 !!!!! not only for young males right !do you think funzio created this game for young males ? They cant buy for €100,- or $100,- gold.

Cool, if you read carefully I said I believe the game is "marketed towards" younger males, not that they are the only ones that play it. But if there was some way to look at the demographics of players I'm confident the "majority" would young males.

Tramp Stamp
12-15-2011, 11:30 AM
But if there was some way to look at the demographics of players I'm confident the "majority" would young males.

What makes you think that? It's widely reported that the average gamer age is 37.

fatacad
12-15-2011, 11:36 AM
What makes you think that? It's widely reported that the average gamer age is 37.

Lol I'd like to see your research. I don't think there are many business men interrupting meetings by saying "excuse me, I need to collect my income buildings before I get robbed". By younger males I mean say 15-25 age group.

Syn
12-15-2011, 11:48 AM
Lol I'd like to see your research. I don't think there are many business men interrupting meetings by saying "excuse me, I need to collect my income buildings before I get robbed". By younger males I mean say 15-25 age group.

I believe this is what you are looking for: http://news.cnet.com/8301-13506_3-20069682-17/a-childs-hobby-average-gamer-is-37-years-old/

Additional research: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/video-games/8564342/Average-video-gamer-is-37.html
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technology-blog/average-gamer-37-years-old-still-knows-play-161451668.html
http://www.theesa.com/facts/index.asp

fatacad
12-15-2011, 11:51 AM
I believe this is what you are looking for: http://news.cnet.com/8301-13506_3-20069682-17/a-childs-hobby-average-gamer-is-37-years-old/

Additional research: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/video-games/8564342/Average-video-gamer-is-37.html
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technology-blog/average-gamer-37-years-old-still-knows-play-161451668.html

Interesting article, but I'm talking about this game specifically

Tramp Stamp
12-15-2011, 11:53 AM
You have to assume the mean unless you have specific evidence otherwise. Otherwise it'd be trivial to arbitrarily claim special cases based on anecdotal evidence.

fatacad
12-15-2011, 11:56 AM
You have to assume the mean unless you have specific evidence otherwise. Otherwise it'd be trivial to arbitrarily claim special cases based on anecdotal evidence.

I'm not claiming anything, I just believe the game is marketed towards a certain demographic. just an opinion as stated before

Syn
12-15-2011, 12:03 PM
Interesting article, but I'm talking about this game specifically

Ok, here is my opinion. I'm in my mid 20's, and I have a few strong opinions of my generation. A majority of people in my age group are, to put it kindly, morons. I weep for my future. This game has so many different calculations, aspects, playing styles, etc. that if it were meant for the younger male demographic, they are doing it wrong. If I put this game in front of an average 20 year old male, and left him alone for a few weeks, I would come back to a weak economy (Among other things). This game takes a lot of strategy and long term thinking, attributes my generation severely lack.

BUT, what I do love about this game is that you don't have to be Einstein to play it. You can still have fun with it and not know what the hell you are doing. Just my 2 cents, for what it's worth.

khung003
12-15-2011, 12:26 PM

The report may base on the age of the game buyer, mostly console games. It's easy to understand, the fact is the older have more $$$ to spend than the younger, parents buy games for kids, etc.

But for smartphone games, I don't think the average age is 37, maybe 15-20 is more reasonable.

fatacad
12-15-2011, 12:31 PM
Ok, here is my opinion. I'm in my mid 20's, and I have a few strong opinions of my generation. A majority of people in my age group are, to put it kindly, morons. I weep for my future. This game has so many different calculations, aspects, playing styles, etc. that if it were meant for the younger male demographic, they are doing it wrong. If I put this game in front of an average 20 year old male, and left him alone for a few weeks, I would come back to a weak economy (Among other things). This game takes a lot of strategy and long term thinking, attributes my generation severely lack.

BUT, what I do love about this game is that you don't have to be Einstein to play it. You can still have fun with it and not know what the hell you are doing. Just my 2 cents, for what it's worth.

Thanks for your opinion. I'm 28 btw, outside of what I think is the majority. I think it's a little stereotypical to say that a majority of people in their mid 20's are morons and lack strategy, but i get where you're coming from and that's your opinion. I guess there's no sure way of knowing what the majority age group is, but it is entertaining to debate it.

whocareswhatmynameis
12-15-2011, 12:38 PM
why not do an informal survey in the forum?

Syn
12-15-2011, 12:44 PM
Thanks for your opinion. I'm 28 btw, outside of what I think is the majority. I think it's a little stereotypical to say that a majority of people in their mid 20's are morons and lack strategy, but i get where you're coming from and that's your opinion. I guess there's no sure way of knowing what the majority age group is, but it is entertaining to debate it.

I really try hard not to judge people, but having a conversation with someone my age is hard without dumbing down the topic. Instead of politics or religion, I have to try to talk about reality TV or the latest scandal (2 things I don't know much about.)

ANYWAY, yeah you're right, this was interesting. When I saw this thread, I told myself to stay away and not touch it with a 10 foot pole. It seems as though the responses have been a lot more civil than they have been in the past. I really enjoyed seeing that.

One last thing, this article is also a good read: http://www.readwriteweb.com/mobile/2011/02/mobile-gaming-audience-younger-has-strong-female-presence.php

fatacad
12-15-2011, 12:46 PM
why not do an informal survey in the forum?

Interesting idea but too much work and bias. Surely those who visit the forum and are willing to participate have a stronger interest in the game than others, and/or are smart enough to visit the forum in the first place. Don't think it would result in accurate statistics.

fatacad
12-15-2011, 12:50 PM
I really try hard not to judge people, but having a conversation with someone my age is hard without dumbing down the topic. Instead of politics or religion, I have to try to talk about reality TV or the latest scandal (2 things I don't know much about.)

ANYWAY, yeah you're right, this was interesting. When I saw this thread, I told myself to stay away and not touch it with a 10 foot pole. It seems as though the responses have been a lot more civil than they have been in the past. I really enjoyed seeing that.

One last thing, this article is also a good read: http://www.readwriteweb.com/mobile/2011/02/mobile-gaming-audience-younger-has-strong-female-presence.php

Thanks for the article, that was interesting. The article generalizes "social games" though, which probably include girl-orientated games like "My Town" and "Social girl", among others, which could sway the statistics.

Tramp Stamp
12-15-2011, 12:53 PM

Nice find. I'm not too surprised by the adjusted mean age for mobiles nor am I surprised by the female skew. Finally, the idea that mobile users have more disposable income is hardly surprising when we talk about CC gold prices in units of "Modern Warfare 3".

rustbinlid
12-15-2011, 01:12 PM
Thanks for the article, that was interesting. The article generalizes "social games" though, which probably include girl-orientated games like "My Town" and "Social girl", among others, which could sway the statistics.

I am female and I have never even heard of those 2 games. I have been playing games since I was 13 years old. At one point I had a room in my house that my husband was not allowed to enter with 6 computers and over 3000 games.
I only left that room when he bought his own computer. So now there are 3 consoles and 7 computers and an Ipad. More than 1 kindle. Ipods, Smart phones etc. In some ways it might be a little sad. But we do go out together and apart at least 4 times per week. And the only game I am currently playing is CC.

Syn
12-15-2011, 01:21 PM
I am female and I have never even heard of those 2 games. I have been playing games since I was 13 years old. At one point I had a room in my house that my husband was not allowed to enter with 6 computers and over 3000 games.
I only left that room when he bought his own computer. So now there are 3 consoles and 7 computers and an Ipad. More than 1 kindle. Ipods, Smart phones etc. In some ways it might be a little sad. But we do go out together and apart at least 4 times per week. And the only game I am currently playing is CC.

So what your saying is, you would like to donate some of those unused games... How generous of you! :p

That is quite impressive. I was proud of my collection, but this just puts mine to shame.

fatacad
12-15-2011, 01:24 PM

That's a lotta games! Possibly you alone skewed the statistics from the article :)

Amber_
12-15-2011, 01:45 PM
I will give you this point, I have only apologized to one person since I started playing in August and yes that is because her name was too cute. I then added her to my hood.
On the other hand I will not accept anyone whose name I find racially offensive and that one crosses all boundaries.

Play the game however you want but I just think there is no need for certain things at all.

Yea, I know that you're referring to my comment page, and I will like to say that I strongly repudiate from any kind of racism. The guy you're referring to is the sweetest guy and not a racist at all, although I really understand why you would think so, and I didn't like his game-name either. He took over someone elses avatar I think, so he didn't make up the name himself. Anyway, he contacted funzio that changed the name for him so he doesn't have that name anymore.

Imsuperduperawesome
12-15-2011, 03:06 PM

I am that person youre talking about. The person with the overly offensive name. Frankly, I think its rather funny that people get worked up about things so much. No, I didnt make the avatar myself. Yea, I thought it was comical that time after time, people raged hardcore over my title, and went out of their way to attack and rob me, and leave hateful speeches on my comment page, proving themselves really no mature, than the person that made the avatar for the very reason of invoking anger in other players. Im really not racist. I really dont care what background you come from. I dont get that involved in childish affairs in life, the same way that I really dont care what people say in game, because more or less, the game itself is just another childish affair. I take it all with a grain of salt, because I just dont care. The fact that I took the time to write this to you, does not show that I care at all at your thoughts of grandeur in your hand held video game, but because I care about the girl youre referencing to. She was kind enough to defend my person, and since I dont allow other people to solely defend me, I ask you not to think any different of her, because she was talking to someone with a vulgar SN. She is the most sweetest girl, I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, and is incredibly unique, from her person, to her little virtual hood. She obviously has a more opened and more accepting mind than some other players. I beg you not to think different of her, just because you dont understand my account, or our friendship.

Relax, its just a game.

Cooz
12-15-2011, 03:50 PM
I mean if you think about it.. the socially accepted role of a female in America, for instance, is to stay at home and watch the kids and handle the finances.

p.s. I'm an American male and I find this comment really ignorant. It's socially acceptable, yes, but that's not considered the norm for an American woman anymore.

rustbinlid
12-15-2011, 03:50 PM
I am that person youre talking about. The person with the overly offensive name. Frankly, I think its rather funny that people get worked up about things so much. No, I didnt make the avatar myself. Yea, I thought it was comical that time after time, people raged hardcore over my title, and went out of their way to attack and rob me, and leave hateful speeches on my comment page, proving themselves really no mature, than the person that made the avatar for the very reason of invoking anger in other players. Im really not racist. I really dont care what background you come from. I dont get that involved in childish affairs in life, the same way that I really dont care what people say in game, because more or less, the game itself is just another childish affair. I take it all with a grain of salt, because I just dont care. The fact that I took the time to write this to you, does not show that I care at all at your thoughts of grandeur in your hand held video game, but because I care about the girl youre referencing to. She was kind enough to defend my person, and since I dont allow other people to solely defend me, I ask you not to think any different of her, because she was talking to someone with a vulgar SN. She is the most sweetest girl, I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, and is incredibly unique, from her person, to her little virtual hood. She obviously has a more opened and more accepting mind than some other players. I beg you not to think different of her, just because you dont understand my account, or our friendship.

Relax, its just a game.

The above post is just plain contradictory and beyond weird.
If you had to go to the trouble of asking Funzio to change the name why take over an avatar with that name in the first place?
Your funniest comment is where you claim you do not get involved in childish affairs.

rustbinlid
12-15-2011, 03:55 PM
Yea, I know that you're referring to my comment page, and I will like to say that I strongly repudiate from any kind of racism. The guy you're referring to is the sweetest guy and not a racist at all, although I really understand why you would think so, and I didn't like his game-name either. He took over someone elses avatar I think, so he didn't make up the name himself. Anyway, he contacted funzio that changed the name for him so he doesn't have that name anymore.

I did not even mention your name in the thread. Did you not read the part where I stated that 'I walked away'. Think about that next time. You are just advertising your naivety on this thread, and your friends'.
The fact that you say you do not understand why anyone would assume a player called n*****hater would be racist is laughably ignorant.

MadHatter
12-15-2011, 04:09 PM
When I see a girl avitar i hit that ****. its a no brainer almost a garenteed win.

FACT GIRLS SUCK BALLZ AT PVP

rustbinlid
12-15-2011, 04:21 PM
So what your saying is, you would like to donate some of those unused games... How generous of you! :p

That is quite impressive. I was proud of my collection, but this just puts mine to shame.

He, he. You get to the point when you excitedly open the game box and pop the disc in and a few hours/days/weeks later, just shove it back in dejected. Really should have read the reviews on that one.
I sell sometimes on ebay or swap them on gametz.
I used to keep a database, but that died and I just don't have the time to re-list them all, so it is very easy to accidently purchase duplicate games.

I have the computers set up with different operating systems, dos, win 3.1, win 98, me, 7 and vista.

Syn
12-15-2011, 04:36 PM
He, he. You get to the point when you excitedly open the game box and pop the disc in and a few hours/days/weeks later, just shove it back in dejected.

I know exactly what you're talking about! It's the unheard of games that are the true gems in my eyes. That's how I found Maniac Mansion and Day of the Tentacle. Good times...

Amber_
12-15-2011, 05:09 PM
I did not even mention your name in the thread. Did you not read the part where I stated that 'I walked away'. Think about that next time. You are just advertising your naivety on this thread, and your friends'.
The fact that you say you do not understand why anyone would assume a player called n*****hater would be racist is laughably ignorant.

WOW, are you completely stupid? I haven't wrote ANYWHERE that I don't understand why you would think he's a racist, I wrote the total opposite. You don't know him, of course you'll think that with a name like that. His friend started an account on his phone with that name just to piss him off, and he contacted Funzio to change it because he obviously didn't want that name, and they changed it for him.

Imsuperduperawesome
12-15-2011, 05:34 PM
The above post is just plain contradictory and beyond weird.
If you had to go to the trouble of asking Funzio to change the name why take over an avatar with that name in the first place?
Your funniest comment is where you claim you do not get involved in childish affairs.

Well, for your information, I didnt make the Avatar. But of course, that wouldn't be to blatantly obvious to someone of your caliber, because its apparent that you are unable to read. My statement was true. I dont get involved in stupid stuff like this, is because at the end of my day, I know Im better because of it, the only fact that I even bothered to say anything was on account of Amber mentioning to me that someone was harassing her over it. I really think you need to grow up, quit your complaining like a little girl, and just deal with it. Big deal. There is offensive stuff on the internet. The fact that my friend created the avatar name, and it got this big of a response from people, is absolutely hilarious. You're no better than my friend, who made the account, all youre doing right now, is being passive aggressive, and a bully. Get over yourself. Seriously. Just stop posting. I dont feel like continuing to talk about this anymore. Go play your game instead. Im sure you probrably have a level 4 laundry mat to collect from anyways.

Syn
12-15-2011, 05:46 PM
The fact that my friend created the avatar name, and it got this big of a response from people, is absolutely hilarious. You're no better than my friend, who made the account, all youre doing right now, is being passive aggressive, and a bully. Get over yourself. Seriously. Just stop posting. I dont feel like continuing to talk about this anymore. Go play your game instead. Im sure you probrably have a level 4 laundry mat to collect from anyways.

Once again, I told myself to stay away from this thread. But I have to voice my concern here. According to the above statement, someone who tries to protect civil liberties is no better than someone who tries to take them away. This greatly disturbs me.

But what really perturbs me is that you find this comical. This is 2011, not any year prior to 1965. I was going to cite a bunch of examples of how skewed you're views are, but I don't think it would help. You have your right to an opinion, and I respect that. But please take your own advice, stop posting and go play your game.

Imsuperduperawesome
12-15-2011, 05:56 PM
amen. ffs. thank you. i know there is a lot wrong with the whole situation. and its highly contradictory. but the screen name, and i myself, are two very differant things. i appreciate your insight however, and value your contribution.

fatacad
12-15-2011, 05:56 PM
It's ironic that a thread labeled "high level females" turned into a war of words between two females on a subject that is completely unrelated.

J.J.
12-15-2011, 09:07 PM
This chick fights hard, 18,775 wins to date.

Leetfeet
12-15-2011, 10:48 PM
Female coworker is considering to start playing Skyrim as a pacifist, completely doable, but enough said.

rustbinlid
12-16-2011, 12:14 AM
I know exactly what you're talking about! It's the unheard of games that are the true gems in my eyes. That's how I found Maniac Mansion and Day of the Tentacle. Good times...

Love those 2.

rustbinlid
12-16-2011, 12:17 AM
WOW, are you completely stupid? I haven't wrote ANYWHERE that I don't understand why you would think he's a racist, I wrote the total opposite. You don't know him, of course you'll think that with a name like that. His friend started an account on his phone with that name just to piss him off, and he contacted Funzio to change it because he obviously didn't want that name, and they changed it for him.

Amber the fact that you would reveal that it was your wall and continue to abuse me on the forum tells everyone all they need to know about you and your so called friend.

rustbinlid
12-16-2011, 12:19 AM
Well, for your information, I didnt make the Avatar. But of course, that wouldn't be to blatantly obvious to someone of your caliber, because its apparent that you are unable to read. My statement was true. I dont get involved in stupid stuff like this, is because at the end of my day, I know Im better because of it, the only fact that I even bothered to say anything was on account of Amber mentioning to me that someone was harassing her over it. I really think you need to grow up, quit your complaining like a little girl, and just deal with it. Big deal. There is offensive stuff on the internet. The fact that my friend created the avatar name, and it got this big of a response from people, is absolutely hilarious. You're no better than my friend, who made the account, all youre doing right now, is being passive aggressive, and a bully. Get over yourself. Seriously. Just stop posting. I dont feel like continuing to talk about this anymore. Go play your game instead. Im sure you probrably have a level 4 laundry mat to collect from anyways.

Completely pointless, cue the he is a really nice person argument from Amber, yes love your friend has shown he is incredibly stable, sane and in fact not childish and lacking in education at all.

rustbinlid
12-16-2011, 12:27 AM

Contradictory.
Case closed as far as I am concerned.

Imsuperduperawesome
12-16-2011, 02:08 AM
dude. what is your major malfunction dude? are you getting your rocks off at this? why dont you just leave her alone? you got your last laugh, your last word. just lay off it. this is why people quit games, because people like you simply ruin it. you're the definition of a stereotypical duchebag nerd, that rages on a forum, and turns into a troll, after both people repeatedly say they back down to your obvious rule over the game, and the forum. like i said, youre just being a bully now, making sure you can get the last word in, for what? so you can feel like a champ at the end of the day, because you smote off two players you dont even know, and im quite sure funzio really appreciates? Amber spends a lot of money on this game, so dont go ruining it for her by being a poor sport. funzio took care of the problem. they could have deleted my profile, or banned me, but they didnt, obviously. probrably because i mind my own damn business, and i keep my mouth shut, and happily play the game, as intended. back off, im asking you very nicely!

Imsuperduperawesome
12-16-2011, 02:21 AM
oh and for the record, your comparison of those two sentences. theyre exactly the same sentence genius. therefore, your attack on me, being an uneducated person, is quite invalid. so just stop. like i said. you ruined an entire thread, that had nothing to do with the current topic. we can move this conversation to a thread we can call "im a whiney little girl, and i like to complain about stuff, why arent i popular yet, with teh fanboyz?!"

Crime City Mark
12-16-2011, 11:49 AM
Well, this thread was a minefield to start with, and now it's a pointless fight. Locked.