PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

dudeman
12-12-2011, 10:01 PM
Does anyone know what the reward is for completing the goal "build a shoe store"? I have been looking at that goal since it came up... I don't really want another 8 hour building and there are other buildings I would prefer to have, but is the reward for this and any future "build this" goal worth it?

Edit: well sh!t... The game just went down for maintenance for 30 minutes. Right after I found a rival to beat ten times and rob some respect from. Pretty unlucky timing there.

fatacad
12-12-2011, 10:13 PM
Yeah like 20 experience and something like $1500, definitely not worth it

dudeman
12-12-2011, 10:21 PM
That's what I figured. What about later build requirement though? Do the rewards get better, or is it just the game throwing curveballs trying to distract you from making your own build decisions?

fatacad
12-12-2011, 10:31 PM
I'm not sure what comes after, that was a while ago. Did you do the "build an internet company" yet ? that could be it, but right now I've been sitting on "build 60 buildings". So far though the building goals seem to yield the weakest rewards

dudeman
12-12-2011, 11:53 PM
I haven't seen the Internet company goal yet. My last decision was between that or the shoe company, and since the shoe company goal doesn't have an enticing reward I went with the Internet company. It should be completed Wednesday morning.

The last "build X# of buildings" goal I had was a while ago now, but I do remember having to build three or four more buildings than the target before I got anything for it.

Good thing I haven't focused on building goals. Right now I like anything that pays respect points.

fatacad
12-13-2011, 12:06 AM
yeah I stopped with the building and defense goals, if I get the 60 buildings then cool.. but not something im working towards. And still sitting on the Machine Gun Malfunction goal.. think i'll be sitting on that one for a while, like eternity

dudeman
12-13-2011, 12:51 AM
Yeah, I gave that one a shot and gave up too. Level 5 isn't too bad to get to, but after that the cost vs. reward + upgrade time doesn't seem worth it. Maybe way later when I've accomplished more, but not for a long time. I just wish I could get rid of all those green arrows floating around in my hood.

fatacad
12-13-2011, 12:58 AM
Lol yea those green arrows suck

Max Power
12-13-2011, 04:35 AM
Those green arrows made me sell my machine guns and replace them with Gatlings.

I am also stuck on building a clothing store. Ain't gonna happen.

dudeman
12-13-2011, 06:58 AM
I built the clothing store, but that was back when I had no real plan or strategy. Now that I know how much respect you get for robbing a clothing store, I will definitely not be building another one. When I see a rival hood with a clothing store I can rob, I always take a good look at everything. Usually I am focused on the fight & win goals, but if I come across a hood where I can earn decent respect then that's obviously the better way to use my stamina.