PDA

View Full Version : Can SOMEONE please answer!!!

Justintubbs01
12-12-2011, 08:32 AM
I have heard many responses to this question and every response varies, does more mafia members affect you negatively in ANY way? I have 1500 mafia members and my attack is only 8,000. Supposably you can use 1 gun, 1 armor, 1 melee, 1 vehicle, etc per mafia member. What If you have 1000 mafia but only 900 gun, armor, melee, etc does the extra 100 mafia members affect you in any way?

Also, if I add a mafia member who has a bad ass hood and is level 100 opposed to a mafia member that is level 10 and is a noob, will this lower my stats as well. Or do your mafia member levels have no significance? Or does your mafia members level correlate with yours (as in if I'm a lower level and my member has a higher level he or she helps me, but if I'm a higher level and add a good my mafia member hurt me)?

Funzio, please write a manual to the game. I love this game but their are a lot of unanswered questions. Also, what game doesn't have a manual or rules?

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

Ghost3
12-12-2011, 08:38 AM
500 mafia members is the current cap for usable members. The individual level and stats of each member also plays no role in your own stats.

1500 mafia just limits who you can c in your rival list. You don't have to drop them all but 1k more then the cap is somewhat hindering you. Id say go custom pick about 900 drop, being the ones you can beat

Syn
12-12-2011, 08:40 AM
I have heard many responses to this question and every response varies, does more mafia members affect you negatively in ANY way? I have 1500 mafia members and my attack is only 8,000. Supposably you can use 1 gun, 1 armor, 1 melee, 1 vehicle, etc per mafia member. What If you have 1000 mafia but only 900 gun, armor, melee, etc does the extra 100 mafia members affect you in any way?

You can only use a maximum of 500 mafia members, and you can only use 5x that of your level. Level 60? (60 x 5 = 300 Mafia)

Also, if I add a mafia member who has a bad ass hood and is level 100 opposed to a mafia member that is level 10 and is a noob, will this lower my stats as well. Or do your mafia member levels have no significance? Or does your mafia members level correlate with yours (as in if I'm a lower level and my member has a higher level he or she helps me, but if I'm a higher level and add a good my mafia member hurt me)?

The level of your mafia members do not count towards anything, as far as I know.

dudeman
12-12-2011, 08:49 AM
You can only use 5x your level in mafia, up to a max of 500.

As for the "extra" mafia that you are wondering about, I don't know how bad it hurts you, but it definitely does nothing to help you. Not even a little bit.

Regarding the level and player stats of mafia member, none of that is significant. The ONLY thing the number of mafia does is determine how many items you can bring to a fight/robbery. These items are pieces of equipment that you have bought within your own game, and the game automatically selects the best equipment you have available. So if you think you have low stats for your number of mafia, purchase some better equipment.

This game may not have a "manual", but you can always check the message boards. Or try to figure things out for yourself, that's part of the fun.

Dorian Gray
12-12-2011, 09:51 AM
500 mafia members is the current cap for usable members. The individual level and stats of each member also plays no role in your own stats.

1500 mafia just limits who you can c in your rival list. You don't have to drop them all but 1k more then the cap is somewhat hindering you. Id say go custom pick about 900 drop, being the ones you can beat

How does it limit who he can see on his rivals list? If anything he sees more people on his rivals list because when you have more than 1000 mafia you can also see your own mafia members as rivals.

Vile Lynn
12-12-2011, 10:03 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?12142-Friend-V-Friend

I think this may be one problem with having 1000+ mafia: friends show up on your rivals list...
See link, CCMark explained.

Dorian Gray
12-12-2011, 10:09 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?12142-Friend-V-Friend

I think this may be one problem with having 1000+ mafia: friends show up on your rivals list...
See link, CCMark explained.

How is that a problem? lol More people to rob!

dudeman
12-12-2011, 10:15 AM
When I try to visit a hood I often get a a message telling me I can't attack neighbors or something like that. If I try to go to the same hood using the visit mafia button it works fine though.

I'm not interested in seeing friends on my rivals list. Based on the above information it would be harder to find people to rob because there would actually be fewer of them, not more.

Anubis
12-12-2011, 10:16 AM
How is that a problem? lol More people to rob!

Its not more ppl to rob, its the same amount of people to rob (except the additional 500 mafia members people have from 500-1000). Yu can not go to their hood as a friend and rob them.

Also - why would you want to rob your own mafia?

Any more that 1000 mafia shows ppl you don't really know whats going on. There is no reason at all to have more than 500 mafia other than to say silly things like 'please add! 111-222-333 I am strong, I have over 3000 mafia, lets hook up!'

whocareswhatmynameis
12-12-2011, 12:18 PM
... does more mafia members affect you negatively in ANY way?

depends on the quality of weapons your mafia is equipped with. if they all have decent weapons, then large mafia size is a good thing. but if some or most of them are either poorly armed or with no weapons at all, then large mafia size may work against you. you may fall prey to stronger players that have comparable mafia size. if your situation resembles the later, what i would recommend is drop your mafia size to a point where each mafia has decent set of weapons... a good guide is attack to mafia size of around 30. you can get a sense of your strength by browsing through stats of your competitors in the rival list.

Also, if I add a mafia member who has a bad ass hood and is level 100 opposed to a mafia member that is level 10 and is a noob, will this lower my stats as well.
the strength of your friend has no bearing on your stats.

SNEAKERJUNKY
10-14-2013, 12:13 PM
Has this been clearly answered yet? I'd like to help if I can...

Mr. R
10-14-2013, 04:05 PM
Has this been clearly answered yet? I'd like to help if I can...

LOL ......

Fredfreddy
10-14-2013, 04:31 PM
This might help:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47707-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

I'll summarize:

Posting Guidelines - *Updated 3-6-13*

Please DO NOT:

•"Necro" old threads

I'm kind of amazed you've survived being banned today. Guess GREE celebrates Columbus Day.