PDA

View Full Version : I Get Attacked and Can't Retaliate?

MicahW29
12-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Can someone explain to me how a player can be attacking me in "real-time" (or at least CC's version of it, I see the News feed change every minute) yet when I click on revenge the player doesn't have an attack shield on top of their head?

If they can attack me how can they be too beaten up for me to attack them? Lost quite a bit of cash so far and it is pretty annoying that I can't even slap this guy around for it... They bought tons of gold, maybe Funzio has blessed them with some sort of Romulan cloaking device for all their purchases.

Syn
12-11-2011, 12:30 PM
Can someone explain to me how a player can be attacking me in "real-time" (or at least CC's version of it, I see the News feed change every minute) yet when I click on revenge the player doesn't have an attack shield on top of their head?

If they can attack me how can they be too beaten up for me to attack them? Lost quite a bit of cash so far and it is pretty annoying that I can't even slap this guy around for it... They bought tons of gold, maybe Funzio has blessed them with some sort of Romulan cloaking device for all their purchases.

Last sentence made me lol! Anyways, they may be too low of a level OR they were getting attacked at the same time as attacking you. Either way, i'd be just as pissed as you.

MicahW29
12-11-2011, 01:07 PM
More than a half hour later and still not able to attack back. This guy is a level higher than I am so I don't think that is the issue...hasn't attacked me in that time either, so they must be logged out.

Still no clue why I can't retaliate - I've caused that message on other players and in 5-10 minutes they can be attacked again. Hope this is a isolated issue/incident...

G Wiz
12-11-2011, 01:10 PM
I think he was just beat up but had a full stamina bar to blow. Two seperate parts of the game

dudeman
12-11-2011, 02:04 PM
I think he was just beat up but had a full stamina bar to blow. Two seperate parts of the game

Exactly. You can only get beaten up 10 times per hour. That is, when other rivals attack you, not when you are the aggressor. Chances are Micah, whether he knew it or not, your attacker had probably been recently attacked himself.

Max Power
12-11-2011, 02:10 PM
Think of it. Have you ever logged on and not been able to attack others? Are you even aware of your status when you do?

If this game didn't allow beat up players use of their stamina until they recovered, weaker players would be quitting this game en masse.

I have zero problem with it, and I am not sure why someone else would either. He is on your wall, just get him later.