PDA

View Full Version : Level 108 condo question

Jewnuggets
12-11-2011, 05:56 AM
I searched the forum but did not see the build time for this building....since I won't be upgrading at this time would like it sunbird with others right at start. Is there perhaps a sticky thread showing all the build times floating around that I haven't yet found?

Thanks in advance.

bjornrey
12-11-2011, 06:32 AM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgEHrvnoijXudHFVU2RxYUQzYXYtOURRd0d3M1hVR 2c&hl=en_US&pli=1#gid=1

you should find it there i suppose

Jewnuggets
12-11-2011, 06:58 AM
I've seen that spreadsheet before but unless I'm missing something it just shows the algorithems to figure out building payouts not the build time to actually build them.

Like many on here I only have 12/24/48 hour type buildings and really want my condos to be synched so collection time is on par with the others...thus starting build time is critical.

Syn
12-11-2011, 09:39 AM
I've seen that spreadsheet before but unless I'm missing something it just shows the algorithems to figure out building payouts not the build time to actually build them.

Like many on here I only have 12/24/48 hour type buildings and really want my condos to be synched so collection time is on par with the others...thus starting build time is critical.

96 Hours to build a Condo.