PDA

View Full Version : Guess who sold their level 9 LM accidently?

Syn
12-11-2011, 01:54 AM
This guy. I would like to thank lag (WiFi hiccuped on my end, i think), impatience, too many taps, and lack of sleep. I couldn't of done it without each one of you!

Seriously though, I already emailed Funzio and let them know. Hopefully they can restore it. If not, i'm really not looking forward to rebuilding it. This just goes to show everyone, have patience and tap once. :p

Certes
12-11-2011, 02:01 AM
I just sold mine on purpose. They were starting to get annoying, and I wanted the room.

Syn
12-11-2011, 02:09 AM
Well when you're pulling in 3.6 million robberies, you don't have to count on that extra income. :p

Lars
12-11-2011, 02:11 AM
They should be able to restore it. I sold a building by accident, too. I explained it to them and made sure, I kept the profit from selling on the bank and left the buildings space unoccupied. They fixed it in less than 7 hours on a Sunday. Good luck!

Syn
12-11-2011, 02:13 AM
They should be able to restore it. I sold a building by accident, too. I explained it to them and made sure, I kept the profit from selling on the bank and left the buildings space unoccupied. They fixed it in less than 7 hours on a Sunday. Good luck!

This makes me happy. I figured the earliest I'd hear from them would be Monday. Thanks for sharing!

Certes
12-11-2011, 05:49 AM
Yeah, someone else posted that they accidentally sold their movie theatre. They took a picture of the blank space in their hood and sent it with the email, and Funzio took care of them. You should get it back pretty quick.

Babytway
12-11-2011, 06:22 AM
Is there a confirm sell pop up or it just sells once you tap it once? if not they should put confirm sell pop up screen

yshen
12-11-2011, 07:46 AM

WOW that's good to know, I once sold my level 3 warehouse by accident, and I buy it back..

Syn
12-11-2011, 09:11 AM
Is there a confirm sell pop up or it just sells once you tap it once? if not they should put confirm sell pop up screen

There is a confirm sale pop up, but the lag didn't show it but for a split second. Way too fast for me to stop, lol.

Tramp Stamp
12-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Could be an asset or curse depending on your point of view, but the "Funzio engine" cues input during lag. Once you get the muscle memory down, it makes collecting the visitor bonuses a little less tedious. On the other hand, in Modern War for some reason there is massive lag when clicking out of bounds, which eventually brings up the expansion dialog. The problem is the lag is long enough where you may not realize what's going on and if you click near the middle of the screen you'll use gold to finish the expansion. Not a problem for me as I've merely chucked two out of ten of my initial stash doing this and it's not like there's anything better to do with it but I'd be a little pissed if I thew away $20 due to lag.

Personally I think there should be a "do not cue input" option. It would make the game slightly less responsive but it would also cut down on mistakes. That or actually fix the lag prevalent in both of these games. They should actually be interested in doing this since it's a service issue with paying customers.

Syn
12-11-2011, 12:42 PM
Personally I think there should be a "do not cue input" option. It would make the game slightly less responsive but it would also cut down on mistakes. That or actually fix the lag prevalent in both of these games. They should actually be interested in doing this since it's a service issue with paying customers.

This is a great idea, but I can just see them implementing this in the settings. The next day, Funzio Support's inbox would overflow with "What is 'do not cue'?"! lol, mock my words it would happen.

Max Power
12-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Do you really want us to mock your words?

Syn
12-11-2011, 03:06 PM
Do you really want us to mock your words?

I'm sure you all already do, just to polite too type it out :p

pooOnU
12-11-2011, 06:26 PM
I'm curious to know how much you made for selling the LVL 9 LM.

Syn
12-11-2011, 06:30 PM
I'm curious to know how much you made for selling the LVL 9 LM.

Something like 3.6k I think. I just stared at my screen when I saw the +3,600 float up, wondering if I collected off something. Then I realized I only had 1 LM. Argh...lag.

whocareswhatmynameis
12-12-2011, 09:02 AM
This guy. I would like to thank lag (WiFi hiccuped on my end, i think), impatience, too many taps, and lack of sleep. I couldn't of done it without each one of you!

Seriously though, I already emailed Funzio and let them know. Hopefully they can restore it. If not, i'm really not looking forward to rebuilding it. This just goes to show everyone, have patience and tap once. :p

when i first read your thread, i thought you had sold your level 9 movie theater... i had to read your post twice before i realized it was actually a laundromat... my mind tricked me LM vs MT

anyways, i hope you get your LM back. i once sold my lvl 5 gun-shop accidentally, but didn't mind since i was planning on selling it anyways. i have since rebuilt the gunshop (currently lvl 6, i think). i have 2 lvl 6 laundromats... i've been thinking about selling them for a month now but been lazy... it will happen- it's just a matter of time!

this is a long way of saying i hope you get your LM back ;)

Syn
12-12-2011, 09:18 AM
when i first read your thread, i thought you had sold your level 9 movie theater... i had to read your post twice before i realized it was actually a laundromat... my mind tricked me LM vs MT

anyways, i hope you get your LM back. i once sold my lvl 5 gun-shop accidentally, but didn't mind since i was planning on selling it anyways. i have since rebuilt the gunshop (currently lvl 6, i think). i have 2 lvl 6 laundromats... i've been thinking about selling them for a month now but been lazy... it will happen- it's just a matter of time!

this is a long way of saying i hope you get your LM back ;)

Thanks, appreciate it! Be prepared to loose 1.3-1.4k an hour per LM, I checked the spreadsheet. I can understand that people can't collect very often, but those LM's really help a lot when you can. At level 10, with tycoon, you can make almost 1k every 5 minutes.

whocareswhatmynameis
12-12-2011, 11:58 AM
Thanks, appreciate it! Be prepared to loose 1.3-1.4k an hour per LM, I checked the spreadsheet. I can understand that people can't collect very often, but those LM's really help a lot when you can. At level 10, with tycoon, you can make almost 1k every 5 minutes.

ya. i know my stat will take a slight hit, but at least the new numbers will reflect more of what i actually collect. i usually don't login more than 5-6 times a day at most. so LM and 1 hr buildings are pretty much useless. i'm concentrating my effort of upgrading on 12/24/48 buildings.

Syn
12-12-2011, 07:15 PM
Around 5 p.m. CST, my level 9 LM reappeared! Checked my email, and saw that CJ took care of it! Saves me a lot of time!

Joeycool
12-12-2011, 08:17 PM
Good old Funzio support! :)