PDA

View Full Version : Does PVP loot decrease as you level up

fatacad
12-11-2011, 01:36 AM
Just got to level 98 and out of 60 fights I've gotten 2 pvp loot items.. that definitely negates the 1:8 ratio stated in another thread. At level 97 I was getting about the 1:8 ratio, now hardly anything. Does the ratio decrease as you level up or am i just on the nut end of the probability factor?

Anubis
12-11-2011, 03:48 AM
I've gone 60 fights without anything, I have also gone 5 fights in a row getting loot.

The drop rate is the same for me, just got 2 police trucks in one sitting.

Amor
12-11-2011, 11:58 AM
You have a better chance of getting more loot items and better loot items when you fight more challenging opponents.

For example, if you have 5000 attack and choose to fight opponents with 4000 defense or less (the 80% rule) then do not expect to get much in the way of loot. Let's face it, you do not deserve it anyways. If instead you tackle opponents with more defense than your attack, then you will see a huge increase in loot drops.

Syn
12-11-2011, 12:04 PM
You have a better chance of getting more loot items and better loot items when you fight more challenging opponents.

For example, if you have 5000 attack and choose to fight opponents with 4000 defense or less (the 80% rule) then do not expect to get much in the way of loot. Let's face it, you do not deserve it anyways. If instead you tackle opponents with more defense than your attack, then you will see a huge increase in loot drops.

This would make sense, and hopefully it's true. But, knowing Funzio and their questionable coding, I am skeptical. :p

Joeycool
12-11-2011, 12:34 PM
It seams completely random in my experience.

I have gone for a couple of days with out winning anything.

One time I got 2 AKs in a row, then a police truck and a skull shotgun in one attack session

G Wiz
12-11-2011, 01:07 PM
Yea, i also find that attacking blind gives me more loot. Its like a reward for going in without checking stats

Joeycool
12-11-2011, 01:17 PM
I'm not sure blind attacking makes any difference. I used to have to check peoples stats all the time before attacking. But now that I am stronger I literally blind attack all the time. And to be honest I havent noticed any greater success from blind attacking. It really does just seem completely random.

I'm level 119. Someone level 84 showed up on my list yesterday. I attacked them. They were about 14000 lower in defence than my attack... I looted a lowrider. So even attacking lower level players will give results!

Syn
12-11-2011, 01:22 PM
I'm not sure blind attacking makes any difference. I used to have to check peoples stats all the time before attacking. But now that I am stronger I literally blind attack all the time. And to be honest I havent noticed any greater success from blind attacking. It really does just seem completely random.

I'm level 119. Someone level 84 showed up on my list yesterday. I attacked them. They were about 14000 lower in defence than my attack... I looted a lowrider. So even attacking lower level players will give results!

I have to check stats, every. single. time. Can't wait till I don't have to worry about that anymore.

G Wiz
12-11-2011, 01:25 PM
Hmm...strange. Usually when I blind attack I get an m14 or a nail bat (within the first hit). Maybe my ceremonial iphone shake loosens up the loot lol :p

heath4pack
12-12-2011, 06:14 AM
Hmm...strange. Usually when I blind attack I get an m14 or a nail bat (within the first hit). Maybe my ceremonial iphone shake loosens up the loot lol :p

LOL maybe I should start trying that:cool:

cookies
12-12-2011, 07:47 AM
Seems silly that harder oponents would give better loot chance. What if there arent any? There isnt even a handful of people at the same level that pose a challenge >.<

KoolB
12-12-2011, 08:02 AM
Oh well... all I ever get are butterfly knives and wrestler masks and boxer shorts... I once handed 8 straight losses to an opponent with five (!!!) armored police vans and all I got for my efforts was a butterfly knife... thank you very much indeed !!
the randomness of the game makes it interesting though... have to admit...

Anubis
12-12-2011, 08:13 AM
In the last 3 levels 97-100 I've got 18 Police trucks and a 3rd lowrider. In the levels before that I got a total of 21 trucks and 2 lowriders. I've also started attacking purely blind. I'm sure thats just coincidence though. Attacking players lower or higher than me hasn't made a noticable difference.

2Legit
12-12-2011, 08:21 AM
I don't think it matters whether your opponent is higher or lower than you. It's more of a random drop, in my case. But, I find that when I fight lesser levels or defense stats than wat I have, I get better loots like Armoured Police truck, M72, police armoured vest, and/or skull shotgun.

fatacad
12-12-2011, 09:17 PM
After about 500 more fights since my first post I concluded that I just hit a rough patch and PVP loot is completely random, and higher or stronger rivals do NOT factor in to the amount/type of loot you get. I've hit people 20 levels lower and got a bunch of police trucks. Same with higher levels.. still havent gotten one lowrider though..

hambergler
12-12-2011, 09:37 PM
There is definitely some factors at play though. I know I used to get Colt 45s but don't anymore however that was a long time ago

fatacad
12-12-2011, 09:50 PM
There is definitely some factors at play though. I know I used to get Colt 45s but don't anymore however that was a long time ago

Yes the loot changes depending on your level. Some of the best PVP loot you can get in the early levels, but as far as I know there are only 2 categories of loot: Low level and High level

Popeye The Sailor Man
12-13-2011, 01:01 AM
Conduct my test now and then go have fights for a week and see the comparisons

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?11541-Average-PvP-loot

fatacad
12-13-2011, 01:27 AM
Popeye, your experiment is very informative but everyone is refraining from one of the most important aspects.. LEVEL.. which would make it so much more valuable